Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Belcher in Training

Want to show off your burping skills, guys? Got a request for a forum member? Post them in here.
RobbyBoy0

Re: Belcher in Training

Post by RobbyBoy0 » 01 Oct 2017, 14:48

dangerbelch wrote:
01 Oct 2017, 06:13
Got another belching clip for all of you (about 2 and a half minutes this time!) Sorry for all the long pauses between belches...was tough to get the belching going tonight for some reason!

http://picosong.com/wwdUU/

Also, if any guys wanna have a belching contest and want to show me what real belching is like...feel free to hit me up ;)
Love hearing the whole process from the gulping of the air to the release of each bassy burp. Awesome skills!

dangerbelch

Post by dangerbelch » 11 Nov 2017, 10:02

Well, I was gonna update you guys with an awesome 13 minute belching session tonight, but my computer decided to not detect my mic while I was recording. Gonna try again tomorrow night...really upset cuz I had a really long one in that batch! Oh well, maybe I'll go a full 15 tomorrow ;)

dangerbelch

Post by dangerbelch » 10 Dec 2017, 08:10

Alright, I'm finally back with a new belching clip! Sorry it took so long! 6 minutes of belching goodness, with a couple of ~10 second belches around the 3:52 mark. Really proud of those!

http://picosong.com/wFZBD/