Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

eNVy Belches

Want to show off your burping skills, guys? Got a request for a forum member? Post them in here.
i.am.machiine

eNVy Belches

Post by i.am.machiine » 25 Jul 2015, 02:23

Been making videos on youtube under the name eNVy for about a month now. Just released my third one. I have been a little too shy to make myself known on the forums but here I am. LOL! Some of you may (or may not) remember me from vine a little over a year ago I worked under the name Niko Voltaire but sadly took them all down except for one. However they still exist in some compilation videos around youtube haha. But now I'm here to stay on my very own YT channel, and I'm excited to execute all the fun little things I have planned for the community and the forums, much love <3

~eNVy~

Newest video -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjAOaZ8eHas

frank1

Re: eNVy Belches

Post by frank1 » 25 Jul 2015, 05:00

Hey man, I love ur vids. I think you're pretty awesome. I've already subscribed to your channel. Keep making great content, I look forward to seeing more from u. :D

i.am.machiine

Post by i.am.machiine » 25 Jul 2015, 05:35

frank1 wrote:Hey man, I love ur vids. I think you're pretty awesome. I've already subscribed to your channel. Keep making great content, I look forward to seeing more from u. :D
Thank you very much for supporting my channel, More will be coming soon. <3

RobbyBoy0

Post by RobbyBoy0 » 25 Jul 2015, 06:20

Thanks for indulging the burp fetish community with your on command burping prowess. I love the fact that you know why we watch your videos, and I hope somebody returns the favor and burps for you soon. What comes around goes around....I wish!

i.am.machiine

Post by i.am.machiine » 25 Jul 2015, 09:38

RobbyBoy0 wrote:Thanks for indulging the burp fetish community with your on command burping prowess. I love the fact that you know why we watch your videos, and I hope somebody returns the favor and burps for you soon. What comes around goes around....I wish!
Thank you for your kind words! <3

phosphlime

Post by phosphlime » 25 Jul 2015, 09:51

You seem like a cool duder.

Rosy Jade Maiden

Post by Rosy Jade Maiden » 05 Aug 2015, 20:27

It's very nice of you to indulge us. Thank you.

i.am.machiine

Post by i.am.machiine » 16 Sep 2015, 08:57

Back with a new video! Tons of belching, but also shout outs from the forums along with small talk about how much I love you all <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRTeoOn_RJU

RobbyBoy0

Post by RobbyBoy0 » 16 Sep 2015, 09:34

i.am.machiine wrote:Back with a new video! Tons of belching, but also shout outs from the forums along with small talk about how much I love you all <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRTeoOn_RJU
Dude! This is one of the hottest videos ever. Total fetish satisfaction! I am so glad you are comfortable with us totally feasting on your burping prowess! WOW!

Thank you is not enough. Burp on, hot guy!

i.am.machiine

Post by i.am.machiine » 16 Sep 2015, 09:55

Thank YOU! <3 I am very comfortable. I don't plan on stopping anytime soon :)