Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Loud & long

Want to show off your burping skills, guys? Got a request for a forum member? Post them in here.
angel616

Loud & long

Post by angel616 » 25 Feb 2015, 03:21

Hi!
this afternoon i could burping and record me.

I thought do something new so i have recorded two clips, one trying to do the loudest burps that i could and the other trying do the longest burps that i could.
Probably next time i will do closed mouth burps also :closedmouth:

are almost nine minutes to burping nonstop between the two, i hope you enjoy them :)

loud
"https://mega.co.nz/#!V1FUzZ4Q!gxLZNJ9LH ... Vblr2fXBUw"

long
"https://mega.co.nz/#!IkMjyRxK!rECZdoGde ... qxFW2Rw9mE"

:burp:

BelchingFetish101

Re: Loud & long

Post by BelchingFetish101 » 25 Feb 2015, 04:20

angel616 wrote:Hi!

I thought do something new so i have recorded two clips, one trying to do the loudest burps that i could and the other trying do the longest burps that i could.

are almost nine minutes to burping nonstop between the two, i hope you enjoy them :)

loud

long

Oh my GOD man that was awesome! You own :D

RobbyBoy0

Post by RobbyBoy0 » 25 Feb 2015, 23:41

angel616 wrote:Hi!

loud

long

Hearing your awesome variety of burps and listening to how much air you inhale or gulp by force is the best way a man can indulge my burp fetish. I'm not alone in loving your long non stop burp attacks. I cannot wait to enjoy more awesome recordings from you and I am sure many other members of this fetish forums enjoy your talent as well.

Which burp recording did you enjoy making more? Long or loud? Which was most arousing to you?

Thabks again!

angel616

Post by angel616 » 03 Mar 2015, 02:12

Many thanks, I always wait my uploads like to all listeners :)

I enjoyed the both, I like do differents types of burps to be better and for the fun to do it so I enjoyed very much trying to do the longest and the loudest that i could haha
Normally i do louder and bigger way that longest way so, I can say the longest way I enjoyed more because was different to normal and to the challenge of moderate the air to extend the burp

The most arousing for me always is fill my stomach with air all I can nonstop (nose/mouth inhaling, gulping, both...) and play to do differents burps :burp:

RobbyBoy0

Post by RobbyBoy0 » 03 Mar 2015, 05:51

angel616 wrote:Many thanks, I always wait my uploads like to all listeners :)

I enjoyed the both, I like do differents types of burps to be better and for the fun to do it so I enjoyed very much trying to do the longest and the loudest that i could haha
Normally i do louder and bigger way that longest way so, I can say the longest way I enjoyed more because was different to normal and to the challenge of moderate the air to extend the burp

The most arousing for me always is fill my stomach with air all I can nonstop (nose/mouth inhaling, gulping, both...) and play to do differents burps :burp:

My burp fetish gets most intense when a great burp master like you works nonstop to keep the burping process going. I can tell you can inhale, gulp, using a combination of techniques and release so many different burps. The unexpected ones are so hot, or when you switch from taking in as much air as you can to do long burps again and again, and then switching to rapid fire burps with little gulps of air. I am very glad you enjoy the process of producting burps nonstop as your fans enjoy listening to them.

You truly make exploring our burp fetish an incredible experience. It's very addictive!

Interestingkitty

Post by Interestingkitty » 08 May 2015, 06:22

RobbyBoy0 wrote:
angel616 wrote:Many thanks, I always wait my uploads like to all listeners :)

My burp fetish gets most intense when a great burp master like you works nonstop to keep the burping process going. I can tell you can inhale, gulp, using a combination of techniques and release so many different burps. The unexpected ones are so hot, or when you switch from taking in as much air as you can to do long burps again and again, and then switching to rapid fire burps with little gulps of air. I am very glad you enjoy the process of producting burps nonstop as your fans enjoy listening to them.

You truly make exploring our burp fetish an incredible experience. It's very addictive!
Aww! What a shame this website isn't working for me!

angel616

Post by angel616 » 11 May 2015, 02:30

Interestingkitty wrote: Aww! What a shame this website isn't working for me!
I tried the links and are working.

You try to copy the all url of the link and paste them into your browser

Don't forget to remove the "__ " at the beginning and the end of the url before you put in the browser.

Is the manner to acces to all my uploads :)

Tell me if works or not to search another solution.

Korektor

Post by Korektor » 22 Sep 2015, 18:16

angel616 wrote:
Interestingkitty wrote: Aww! What a shame this website isn't working for me!
I tried the links and are working.

You try to copy the all url of the link and paste them into your browser

Don't forget to remove the "__ " at the beginning and the end of the url before you put in the browser.

Is the manner to acces to all my uploads :)

Tell me if works or not to search another solution.

MEGA works best on a browser if you are signed into your MEGA account where the files can automatically be downloaded onto your account- on mobile/android you don't need to be signed into MEGA to download the files. And like Angel said, you have to delete the " from the beginning and end of the link.

Thanks for sharing your burping with us!!
I think what is unique about your burps is that they have a little texture to them, there's bass which adds masculinity, and tone which adds to a balanced sound, an added pitch can strengthen what bass and tone you already have and amplifies it 100-fold -and it's like you added some extra gutturals and a slight rattling at times, I think this was because you were forcing them out to be louder- I would practice on how to control the textured sounds and use it whenever you'd like because you'd be able to be playful as you burp hahaha!! Anywho thanks again :)
Avatar is from anime mini-series DRAMAtical Murder