Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Phantom's Belching Thread

Want to show off your burping skills, guys? Got a request for a forum member? Post them in here.
magibot

Re: Phantom's Belching Thread

Post by magibot » 23 Jul 2016, 11:00

Uuuuuuurrrrgh I might be buuussssyyy!
If only there was some way to like...DVR the session. XD

Phantom
Administrator

Post by Phantom » 23 Jul 2016, 14:50

I'm not going to be hosting a chat today. I just got back from the ER. I have severe infections in both ears. It wasnt horrible until the Tylenol faded this morning. I'm in quite a bit of pain. Oh, and my alternator died on the way to the pharmacy after the ER. I was stranded in the middle of the road and had to get towed. What a way to start a vacation! #-o

Hopefully, we'll have one later in the week. I'm sorry for those who were looking forward to it. I was too. :(

Fucking Murphy's Law!!! X(

Aristhan

Post by Aristhan » 23 Jul 2016, 16:15

So sad to hear that your vacation started like this, hopefully the rest of it is going to be better for you.

Get well soon!

Rosy Jade Maiden

Post by Rosy Jade Maiden » 23 Jul 2016, 16:25

Ouch! That sounds awful. Get well soon.

BlueEyedBelcher

Post by BlueEyedBelcher » 24 Jul 2016, 17:11

Ugh... That's awful. Welcome to the club; my mallory weiss tear is still painful as hell too. I hope we feel better soon...!

Phantom
Administrator

Post by Phantom » 26 Jul 2016, 15:57

I appreciate it. I'm doing a lot better. Fever and chills are gone. Left ear is back to near normal. Right ear is still bad. Probably heading to the ER again for a wick in that ear because it's completely sealed off and the prescribed drops can't penetrate. Maybe I'll be able to salvage some of this vacation time. #-o

Sorry to hear about your injury, BlueEyedBelcher. That does not sound like fun! :(

burpster

Post by burpster » 27 Jul 2016, 02:40

all these burps are rupturing other body parts.
Hope guys get better!

Phantom
Administrator

Post by Phantom » 27 Jul 2016, 04:52

burpster wrote:all these burps are rupturing other body parts.
Hope guys get better!
Hahaha! This legitimately made me laugh. I'm belching so loud that I'm blowing out my own eardrums. :))

I'm feeling a lot better, but right ear is still giving me problems. Headaches. Feeling really rundown. Tired. Blah. Blah. Blah. Same old crap! Being ill is booooring! (-|

I hope to be back to relative normality by the weekend. :YMPRAY:

Maybe we'll still throw around a few massive belches! :sodaburp:

Phantom
Administrator

Post by Phantom » 27 Jul 2016, 12:38

Hey all! I need to clean up my kitchen and, since I'm feeling a great deal better, I figured I'd hop into chat and throw some belches into the ether. I'm not at my best health right now, but I need to lighten my mood. I'm not really going to chat much since I'm cleaning up. Haha!

http://tinychat.com/burpchat

Phantom
Administrator

Post by Phantom » 28 Jul 2016, 22:07

Anyone feel like joining me in some melodious belching tonight? Haha! I'll get into chat if there is enough interest. No man should belch alone! Let me know! :sodaburp: