Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Phantom's Belching Thread

Want to show off your burping skills, guys? Got a request for a forum member? Post them in here.
Phantom
Administrator

Re: Phantom's Belching Thread

Postby Phantom » 11 Jul 2016, 13:17

burpster wrote:...devastated that i missed this :(( :(( :(( :(( lol

would it be okay to just listen/cheer you guys on (for the less talented burpers )?

Absolutely! That's why I stated above that you don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with. :)

Phantom
Administrator

Postby Phantom » 11 Jul 2016, 14:51

Quick update:

I just found out this morning that it'll be a bit longer until the vacation. It'll be starting July 23rd and going until the 31st. So set your calendars belchers and belch fans of the forums! Let's pack that chat with talent and fill every second with that sexy sound we love so much! I'm looking forward to it!

I don't care what your belching ability level is. Everyone is welcome to join. We'll all take turns or something. We'll make it work. Belching isn't required, but please don't be shy if you want to get in on that action. We're all friends here. Let's not make it a competition but more a belching love fest. Haha! The competitive spirit is fine, but let's have fun. Big or small burps. Male or female. Just want to listen? Great! Just want to chat or cheer your favorite talent on? Awesome! I'm sure most belchers won't mind the attention. Just do what you're comfortable with. You always have the ability to mute those you don't want to hear or highlight those you do. Let's just have a good time!

I just wanted to make that all absolutely clear. Pass this information on to other members or anyone you think would enjoy this. Let's make this epic! Have a great one! :sodaburp:

BlueEyedBelcher

Postby BlueEyedBelcher » 11 Jul 2016, 15:25

Two hours! Damn, so sad that I missed it! But count me in for the next one! Nothing can stop me from missing it. Yeah, I miss being able to belch loudly whenever I want, but someday I will be back to normal :) Phantom, I was also wondering if you might have time to post a quick recording sometime of stomach gurgles where the air is passed passively through the throat (like Zachisasian's Alien Burps on youtube)? I would just loooove to hear you do that. Would be just oh so sexy. If not I can wait for our next chat :mwahaha:

Aristhan

Postby Aristhan » 11 Jul 2016, 21:46

Phantom wrote:
ale91 wrote:I really enjoyed the tinychat session today. Please let us know the next time you want to do it again

It was fun! Will do! :D

BlueEyedBelcher wrote:Hey Phantom! Really sorry I couldn't make it to the sesh. I would have loved to just join in for the listen (still healing from that tummy injury)! How was it? I hope that I can join in next time. Really excited :D

No worries! It's not like it's the last time. I'm sorry to hear about the stomach issue. That sucks! It was really fun! Three of us were belching for two hours straight. It's been a while since I've done that! Haha! I hope so too!

BTW, for everyone that wants to join in, I'll be on vacation here in about 10 days or so. I'm not going anywhere, just taking time off. I'll be doing chats at least every other night for a week. I might even do them for a bit every afternoon/night. We'll see how my plans go. I'll update with exact time details once the vacation days are finalized at work. Everyone is welcome to join in the belching fun and no pressure for those who just want to chat or listen. Just do what you're comfortable doing. We even have prizes! OK. That's not true, but COME ANYWAY!!! Should be fun and sexy times! :heyheyhey: :p

Have a great week everyone! :sodaburp:

What do you mean there will be no prizes? Well, I guess I won't bother showing up then.

Just kidding, I hope a lot of people join, I surely will, yesterday was so much fun :D I'm really looking forward to it

Phantom
Administrator

Postby Phantom » 11 Jul 2016, 22:46

BlueEyedBelcher wrote:Two hours! Damn, so sad that I missed it! But count me in for the next one! Nothing can stop me from missing it. Yeah, I miss being able to belch loudly whenever I want, but someday I will be back to normal :) Phantom, I was also wondering if you might have time to post a quick recording sometime of stomach gurgles where the air is passed passively through the throat (like Zachisasian's Alien Burps on youtube)? I would just loooove to hear you do that. Would be just oh so sexy. If not I can wait for our next chat :mwahaha:

It was really fun! Wish you could have been there!

If you don't mind telling, what was the stomach issue you had? That sounds awful! :(

Yeah. I still need to do the "alien burps", embarrassed burps, and probably a few others I forgot. Haha! I'll get around to them eventually. :sodaburp:

Aristhan wrote:What do you mean there will be no prizes? Well, I guess I won't bother showing up then.

Just kidding, I hope a lot of people join, I surely will, yesterday was so much fun I'm really looking forward to it

Haha! The prize is...you'll...GET TO HEAR AMAZING BELCHING! A winner is you!

I hope so too. Like I said, it's just going to be a belching love fest. Guys, gals, big burps, small burps, voice chat, text chat, just listening, etc. I just want everyone to get together and enjoy this amazingly sexy stuff. :D

Phantom
Administrator

Postby Phantom » 12 Jul 2016, 21:22

Anyone down for a short belch session in Tinychat? I'm in the mood to release some bombs again. :sodaburp:

Aristhan

Postby Aristhan » 12 Jul 2016, 21:29

Phantom wrote:Anyone down for a short belch session in Tinychat? I'm in the mood to release some bombs again. :sodaburp:

I would be glad to have a belching session right now :D

Phantom
Administrator

Postby Phantom » 12 Jul 2016, 21:48

Aristhan wrote:
Phantom wrote:Anyone down for a short belch session in Tinychat? I'm in the mood to release some bombs again. :sodaburp:

I would be glad to have a belching session right now :D

Sounds good! I'm going to eat something and then I'll get into chat. Anyone else care to join in? I'd love to have a few more belchers ripping it up! :sodaburp:

Here's the link for anyone interested:
http://tinychat.com/burpchat

Phantom
Administrator

Postby Phantom » 16 Jul 2016, 21:59

I'm finishing up some cleaning and I'll be in chat for a while belching it up. :sodaburp:
http://tinychat.com/burpchat

BlueEyedBelcher

Postby BlueEyedBelcher » 16 Jul 2016, 22:49

PS Insanely amazing continuity of quality in your burps!

Return to “Member Created Media”