Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Phantom's Belching Thread

Want to show off your burping skills, guys? Got a request for a forum member? Post them in here.
BlueEyedBelcher

Re: Phantom's Belching Thread

Post by BlueEyedBelcher » 26 Jan 2018, 06:44

Phantom wrote:
12 May 2016, 22:43
I thought I'd upload this. I was drinking a few beers while tidying up the garage and this monstrous belch came flying out. I could feel my head rattle it was so low and guttural. :))

Big Garage Belch
This burp probably sets the world* record for lowest frequency :ymapplause:
Last edited by BlueEyedBelcher on 29 Jan 2018, 09:38, edited 1 time in total.

Whocares

Post by Whocares » 26 Jan 2018, 07:29

BlueEyedBelcher wrote:
25 Jan 2018, 19:07
Phantom wrote:
29 Dec 2017, 06:06
I'm not the biggest fan of what I call pilot light belches. I have a lot more fun with pure power or a combination of power and length. That said, perhaps I'll give those long burps a shot. Honestly, the limits are more on being able to hold my breath that long to get all the air out. Haha! I'm confident I can get them well over a minute. Perhaps I'll record some soon. It's about time I add something to the repertoire. :D
Agreed; I don't get much out of great length unless it has a good 'belch' tone to the sound as well, but I'm sure that you, Phantom, could achieve sixty seconds while still having a powerful-sounding gurgle. It's so hot to imagine you getting a little light-headed as you let out a sixty-second monster :-o
For real. Admittedly I am a sucker for long burps of any kind. But still. Those belches that are over 30 seconds long are the longest belches I’ve ever heard and you can DOUBLE that! That is...insanely amazing. I really hope you do some of those soon!

Whocares

Post by Whocares » 26 Mar 2018, 15:58

Hey Phantom, got anything on the horizon? :D

Cholie

Post by Cholie » 05 Jul 2018, 01:48

Where have you disappeared to? :-o

Would be cool to hear something soon. It's been such a while since last time! In the meantime, do you still have any of those tinychat session files? There's one recorded chat in the database, but nothing else.

Whocares

Post by Whocares » 06 Jul 2018, 07:17

Yeah, I hope you return soon and show us what a REAL belch sounds like :D

Phantom
Administrator

Post by Phantom » 28 Sep 2018, 22:48

Hey all!

I know it's been a while. Life has been incredibly busy for the past few months. I've had my head down and had a chance to breath for a few days. I produced this monster today and thought you might like it.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1A0WnGi1Znb

Hope you all have been well! :ymhug:

burpinboter

Post by burpinboter » 28 Sep 2018, 22:52

Phantom wrote:
28 Sep 2018, 22:48
Hey all!

I know it's been a while. Life has been incredibly busy for the past few months. I've had my head down and had a chance to breath for a few days. I produced this monster today and thought you might like it.

Holy Shit... i can't believe someone from the forums produced that. That is like world class... Probably better than anything I've heard...

Whocares

Post by Whocares » 29 Sep 2018, 19:13

Phantom wrote:
28 Sep 2018, 22:48
Hey all!

Now THAT is a belch! :x

Good to hear from you again!

BlueEyedBelcher

Post by BlueEyedBelcher » 30 Sep 2018, 05:51

Glad to hear you’re back :)

luketi

Post by luketi » 30 Sep 2018, 22:57

WOW!, huge burp!. More please! haha,