Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Phantom's Belching Thread

Want to show off your burping skills, guys? Got a request for a forum member? Post them in here.
Phantom
Administrator

Re: Phantom's Belching Thread

Post by Phantom » 24 Aug 2017, 23:01

Whocares wrote:
24 Aug 2017, 21:13
Still the undisputed champ of belching. These are earth-shakingly powerful!

Any chance you'd consider doing a recording of your longest burps?
Haha! Thanks! They were shaking the walls! :sodaburp:

I won't promise anything soon, but that sounds like something fun to work on. :D

Whocares

Post by Whocares » 06 Sep 2017, 06:07

Phantom wrote:
24 Aug 2017, 23:01
Whocares wrote:
24 Aug 2017, 21:13
Still the undisputed champ of belching. These are earth-shakingly powerful!

Any chance you'd consider doing a recording of your longest burps?
Haha! Thanks! They were shaking the walls! :sodaburp:

I won't promise anything soon, but that sounds like something fun to work on. :D
I feel like the wall shaking isn't an exaggeration :))

Looking forward to hearing more, whenever that is! Your belches are unbelievably massive!!

BlueEyedBelcher

Post by BlueEyedBelcher » 06 Dec 2017, 21:04

Hey Phantom! I hope you're well. I would just like to take a moment to say how much I miss you uploading new belching audio files. I am sure I speak for others as well! If you have some time soon, maybe you could give us a new and exciting addition to your amazing repertoire ^_^

Whocares

Post by Whocares » 21 Dec 2017, 05:23

^I second that. You have the loudest, longest, most gargantuan belches on earth. And I bet they’re only getting louder and longer. :D

Phantom
Administrator

Post by Phantom » 25 Dec 2017, 07:16

BlueEyedBelcher wrote:
06 Dec 2017, 21:04
Hey Phantom! I hope you're well. I would just like to take a moment to say how much I miss you uploading new belching audio files. I am sure I speak for others as well! If you have some time soon, maybe you could give us a new and exciting addition to your amazing repertoire ^_^
Thanks! We'll see! :sodaburp:
Whocares wrote:
21 Dec 2017, 05:23
^I second that. You have the loudest, longest, most gargantuan belches on earth. And I bet they’re only getting louder and longer. :D
Thank you! That's nice of you to say! :sodaburp:

Whocares

Post by Whocares » 26 Dec 2017, 21:30

I was digging around on some Ruttosound competitions that measured length and actually found a few belches that are OVER 30 seconds long. This one here is nearly 37 seconds:

https://youtu.be/0wnpnnAHviQ

That’s almost 40 seconds of pure belch!

There’s no doubt you’ve got more volume and power than probably anyone, but there’s still some belchers out there who can outdo you in length.

That 30 second burp you have in still absolutely unreal in terms of length AND power, but I’d love to hear you take a crack at beating these belches that go close to 40 seconds.

I think if anyone can do it it’s you :sodaburp:

Phantom
Administrator

Post by Phantom » 29 Dec 2017, 06:06

I'm not the biggest fan of what I call pilot light belches. I have a lot more fun with pure power or a combination of power and length. That said, perhaps I'll give those long burps a shot. Honestly, the limits are more on being able to hold my breath that long to get all the air out. Haha! I'm confident I can get them well over a minute. Perhaps I'll record some soon. It's about time I add something to the repertoire. :D

luketi

Post by luketi » 29 Dec 2017, 09:14

Come on Phantom!, We want to say goodbye the year with some burps of you! haha.

Cholie

Post by Cholie » 29 Dec 2017, 15:02

If you do decide to record, you should drink some beer or coffee before. You could do some "pilot" belches, and then try for super powerful ones after. They make your tone and length really impressive.

Whocares

Post by Whocares » 29 Dec 2017, 15:10

Phantom wrote:
29 Dec 2017, 06:06
I'm not the biggest fan of what I call pilot light belches. I have a lot more fun with pure power or a combination of power and length. That said, perhaps I'll give those long burps a shot. Honestly, the limits are more on being able to hold my breath that long to get all the air out. Haha! I'm confident I can get them well over a minute. Perhaps I'll record some soon. It's about time I add something to the repertoire. :D
Oh my god. I cannot WAIT to hear some of your burps that are over a minute long. That sounds absolutely incredible.