Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Phantom's Belching Thread

Want to show off your burping skills, guys? Got a request for a forum member? Post them in here.
Phantom
Administrator

Re: Phantom's Belching Thread

Post by Phantom » 23 Oct 2018, 08:32

Hey all!

I've been overwhelmed by all the responses for sessions and personal files! Wow! I knew you liked my stuff but not that much! Haha!

For those with sessions, I'll confirm with you today a bit after 4 PM when I arrive home. For those with personal files, I'll confirm dates and requests no later than tomorrow night.

I'd like to note that I'll only be able to fulfill 2 or 3 hour sessions a day this week. The personalized files are no problem as I can work on them over time. Thanks for understanding!

I think I might make this is regular thing if anybody is up for it. Should be fun! Keep hitting me up! :D

Phantom
Administrator

Post by Phantom » 23 Oct 2018, 22:25

Hey all!

For those with hour sessions tonight, please confirm a time with me by sending a personal message. Thanks! I'm ready to drop some bombs! Let's have some fun! :sodaburp:

Phantom
Administrator

Post by Phantom » 24 Oct 2018, 19:35

PERSONAL FILE CONFIRMATION AND DETAILS

Hey all!

As promised, I wanted to get back to all of you who have requested files. I'd like to reconfirm with any and all who want them. I'm asking $20 for 10-15 minutes give or take. Please send me a PM with the subject line PERSONAL RECORDING CONFIRMATION AND DETAILS. Please put the subject heading in all caps to differentiate. In that message, detail exactly what you want in your file. I'm open to everything within reason. :horny:

To reiterate, these files are audio only. Please don't ask for pictures or video. This is my personal decision. Thanks!

This reconfirmation is essentially an order. I'm fulfilling these requests and will provide the file upon payment. I'd like to have all these files done no later than Monday evening depending on the volume of requests. You guys have been awesome! Thanks for showing me some love! :sodaburp:

Phantom
Administrator

Post by Phantom » 24 Oct 2018, 19:45

LIVE SESSION

Anybody who wants a live session, reconfirm with a message with the subject line LIVE SESSION. Make sure the subject heading is in all caps to differentiate. Thanks! I have slots open Oct. 24th, Oct 25th, and Oct 27th. I'll only do 2-3 sessions those days, so grab them while they're available! I'm asking $30 for 1 to 1.5 hours give or take. The live sessions will be done through Discord.

To reiterate, these sessions are audio only. Please don't ask for pictures or video. This is my personal decision. Thanks!

Thanks! :sodaburp:

Casual

Post by Casual » 24 Oct 2018, 22:59

:heyheyhey:
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Phantom
Administrator

Post by Phantom » 24 Oct 2018, 23:18

Casual wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 22:59
:heyheyhey:
You must be quite aroused, Casual. I know you want a recording from me. :-*

Phantom
Administrator

Post by Phantom » 29 Oct 2018, 11:54

PERSONAL FILE UPDATE

Requests for sessions and files is now closed for the time being. Thank you everyone for your interest!

Due to the volume of requests for personal belching files, I'm pushing the release date to Wednesday evening and at the very latest Thursday. This will give me plenty of time to have them all done. I received a LOT of requests. In the future, I'll probably stick with doing live sessions as they are much more manageable. I apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience. :sodaburp:

BlueEyedBelcher

Post by BlueEyedBelcher » 04 Nov 2018, 16:22

Phantom! I only just came back... I will PM you; I imagine you must be busy as hell but I hope you can squeeze in your old loyal fan!