Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

List of Male Burps in the Media

Video clips from films or TV.
Questionmark

List of Male Burps in the Media

Post by Questionmark » 25 Jul 2008, 07:55

Since pretty much all of our threads so far have been based on ones found elsewhere on the forums, I figure it's time to compile a collection of clips/references to guys burping on TV/Film to go alongside the female thread in "In the Media". I hope they don't mind. :lol:

Anyways, to get us started, here's an amazing commercial from a few years back:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wPHav4lSYH8

I'm positive there's plenty more out there but I can't think of any at the moment.

RobbyBoy0

Re: List of Male Burps in the Media

Post by RobbyBoy0 » 26 Jul 2008, 01:20

When I saw that commercial the first time I was staying at my
mom's house for the holidays. I woke up a little early, and decided
to watch TV. And, there it was. I thought I was dreaming. It was
so awesome to be there in my morning wood watching this guy crank
out belched letters. I ended up watching that channel alot so I could
see that commercial again. This was before youtube. Ecampus.com was
kind enough to put their commercials on the website.

sushi_joey

Post by sushi_joey » 26 Jul 2008, 01:26

Eh i dont really like that commercial that much, i mean the guy is cute, but he really isnt that great at burping...

I like this commercial much more http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RnDRL0I11Q

Questionmark

Post by Questionmark » 26 Jul 2008, 06:00

sushi_joey wrote:Eh i dont really like that commercial that much, i mean the guy is cute, but he really isnt that great at burping...

I like this commercial much more http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RnDRL0I11Q
I think those are fake, though.

Anyway, I remember from way back when I was 12 or 13 MTV aired this special with bloopers from all their crappy-but-not-as-crappy-as-today's reality shows. I think they called it F-Ups or something. What I'm getting at is they played as string of burp footage all from this one guy from the Real World. I tried to record the special when it aired again, but my VCR wasn't working. I wish I could see that clip again but I haven't found it. Ah well...

RobbyBoy0

Post by RobbyBoy0 » 26 Jul 2008, 06:46

Ah, you reminded me of something when you mentioned MTV. There was this awesome show Oddville that featured burping talent on many of the shows. I was astonished how much time they gave them to demonstrate their burping abilities, since MTV is usually a stuck up "cool people" channel.

Also, the Guinness world records show featured burping contests on two occasions.

sushi_joey

Post by sushi_joey » 26 Jul 2008, 07:25

Hmm well i always watch the kids choice awards on nickalodian because they always have the burping contests with the actors and musicians and such. I was very dissapointed at lasts years, it only lasted a few minutes..... how sad

slugbait

Post by slugbait » 11 Sep 2008, 10:56

Here's the music video for Tom Petty's "Don't Come Around Here No More": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5H0wUo37RY
He burps all the way at the end of the video. I remember this from way back.

Questionmark

Post by Questionmark » 30 Sep 2008, 05:45

I remembered another example! MTV used to have this dating show where a guy would date several girls moms and based on which mom he liked most he'd go out on a date with one of the daughters.

Anyway, once there was a contestant, a really hot guy, who spent much of the dates burping! It was awesome, and I even managed to get (most of) the episode on tape. I completely forgot about it until a few days ago when I was going through all my VHS tapes.

BurpingGoddess

Post by BurpingGoddess » 19 Oct 2008, 22:41

Add PhantomBelchAttack

www.youtube.com/PhantomBelchAttack
To burp or not to burp.. That is the question! -BurpingGoddess

RobbyBoy0

Post by RobbyBoy0 » 22 Oct 2008, 02:45

Phantom is the bomb! I hope he posts his tutorial video idea. Wouldn't it be amazing to see us how he achieves those amazing burps and sucks in so much air and blasts it out?