Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Please send to me!

Looking for a specific video? Request it in this forum.
JoeyRadio1

Please send to me!

Post by JoeyRadio1 » 29 Nov 2016, 19:02

If anyone can send me the videos of the guy burping where he says "I'll let you guys decide which one was better" I would be so happy, I have been looking for so long you don't even know...he has long hair...like you can't really see his eyes...he's wearing a white shirt on one video and the other video he her like a greenish thanks guys xo...ill attach a pic here...he was in a compilation but no one seems to have the video

frank1

Re: Please send to me!

Post by frank1 » 29 Nov 2016, 21:13

JoeyRadio1 wrote:If anyone can send me the videos of the guy burping where he says "I'll let you guys decide which one was better" I would be so happy, I have been looking for so long you don't even know...he has long hair...like you can't really see his eyes...he's wearing a white shirt on one video and the other video he her like a greenish thanks guys xo...ill attach a pic here...he was in a compilation but no one seems to have the video

I have the both files, how do you want me to send them to you?

JoeyRadio1

Re: Please send to me!

Post by JoeyRadio1 » 29 Nov 2016, 22:14

omg are you serious?!? Ahhhh!!!! Thanks so much! I'm such a big fan of yours!!

I'll private message you!! :)