YouTube Videos We Have Loved and Lost

Looking for a specific video? Request it in this forum.
Fc burpcelona

Re: YouTube Videos We Have Loved and Lost

Post by Fc burpcelona » 07 Sep 2016, 01:07

ale91 wrote:
Fc burpcelona wrote:I remember an old video on YouTube of some Brazilian guys, 3 of them I think who were outside,possibly having a barbeque of something there were z few others people about and they were having a burping contest, one guy was absolutely amazing. He kept ripping big ones like every few seconds, and the other guys didnt get a chance to burp and everybody was laughing hysterically.
Is this it?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6IZpm ... sp=sharing
Nope, but good video nonetheless, it was daytime and I wud probs say the guys were in there 30's

ale91

Post by ale91 » 07 Sep 2016, 01:23

How old was it if you had to guess? I think I may know who you are talking about. was the guy chubby? Asian looking?

ale91

Post by ale91 » 07 Sep 2016, 01:25

Wait nvmd those vids were shot at night

Fc burpcelona

Post by Fc burpcelona » 07 Sep 2016, 02:25

ale91 wrote:How old was it if you had to guess? I think I may know who you are talking about. was the guy chubby? Asian looking?

I stumbled across it whilst looking for girl burps, I would say it was 3/4 years ago when I saw it the video mite have been online slightly longer tho, the main protagonist was white, the other two looked more of mix, I'm pretty sure he was wearing a hat, he may also have been sat down and then stood up every time he belched, I'm not 100% sure

BelchingFetish101

Post by BelchingFetish101 » 09 Sep 2016, 03:43

Fc burpcelona wrote:
ale91 wrote:How old was it if you had to guess? I think I may know who you are talking about. was the guy chubby? Asian looking?

I stumbled across it whilst looking for girl burps, I would say it was 3/4 years ago when I saw it the video mite have been online slightly longer tho, the main protagonist was white, the other two looked more of mix, I'm pretty sure he was wearing a hat, he may also have been sat down and then stood up every time he belched, I'm not 100% sure
Was he chugging a two liter or wearing a pink shirt?

Or did he burp REALLY loud and had a slight gut and dark hair, goatee and eye piercings?

smartguy36

Post by smartguy36 » 28 Oct 2016, 01:55

smartguy36 wrote:Does anyone have any burping videos saved up from a guy by the name of baergatman? I just remembered about his burping videos, though he made them private a while ago, unfortunately.
Still wondering if anyone had his videos saved up.
Burpers That I Love:
PowerBlue
TheHidden Belly
Magic Strip
Chris Denver
Daniel Carter
Bearded Belly
Yanagi19871
----
Skype ID: smartguy036
Kik Username: muscleburpfetish

I also like to trade paid male burping videos for ones I haven't seen yet. PM me through here, kik or skype if you wanna trade.

florels

Post by florels » 19 Nov 2016, 08:13

Does anyone have any videos of 'Mattiasblah' or of 'Getthicker' could they message me or post a link both had some cute burps in their videos

Attachments
tumblr_o4jwazX26Y1vp2s4eo4_1280.jpg
images.jpeg
images.jpeg (5.93 KiB) Viewed 7112 times

smartguy36

Post by smartguy36 » 28 Nov 2016, 08:49

Does anyone have Ferroreo's old burping videos when he was originally on YouTube?
Burpers That I Love:
PowerBlue
TheHidden Belly
Magic Strip
Chris Denver
Daniel Carter
Bearded Belly
Yanagi19871
----
Skype ID: smartguy036
Kik Username: muscleburpfetish

I also like to trade paid male burping videos for ones I haven't seen yet. PM me through here, kik or skype if you wanna trade.

crazytc523

Post by crazytc523 » 06 Dec 2016, 16:48

Does anyone remember or have a video of a guy that did a burp vid as a reward for getting a certain number of subscribers? He was cute with dark curly hair, and I believe he was drinking out of a Cheshire Cat mug. As I recall the burps were great.

tripano123

Post by tripano123 » 11 Dec 2016, 17:39

Hello , people!!!
Some videos i'm searching, but I not viewing anymore in youtube. Do you have anyone?
- Cantattuto - Aletramo83
- André Marins arrotando - a cute guy in white t-shirt burping
- Nossa bem - A shirtless guy burping very well
- Insensato coração - it's a scene of soap opera in Brazil that a guy burp in front a girl and hers mother.

Thank you, people!!!