Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

YouTube Videos We Have Loved and Lost

Looking for a specific video? Request it in this forum.
smartguy36

Re: YouTube Videos We Have Loved and Lost

Post by smartguy36 » 17 Jul 2016, 13:54

Did anyone save Gut Growing's videos? His channel apparently got taken down.
My YouTube channel that's known as "Belching Archives":
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUJvxm ... zHcbEpfEgA
----
Burpers That I Love:
PowerBlue
TheHidden Belly
Magic Strip
Chris Denver
Daniel Carter
Bearded Belly
Yanagi19871
----
Skype ID: smartguy036
Kik Username: musclebelchfetish

I also like to trade paid male burping videos for ones I haven't seen yet. PM me through here, kik or skype if you wanna trade.

guruofgass

Post by guruofgass » 17 Jul 2016, 15:50

smartguy36 wrote:Did anyone save Gut Growing's videos? His channel apparently got taken down.
I just have a few, but here you go:

https://mega.nz/#!ktFgTDhQ!tM8eyp9C2CHXm5y2rAto_lGxXGHobGSVFx_auBStRos

smartguy36

Post by smartguy36 » 15 Aug 2016, 21:42

smartguy36 wrote:Did anyone save up Andy Letham's burping videos? It appears that his channel was taken down recently.
Bumping this question, as I'm still looking for his videos.
My YouTube channel that's known as "Belching Archives":
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUJvxm ... zHcbEpfEgA
----
Burpers That I Love:
PowerBlue
TheHidden Belly
Magic Strip
Chris Denver
Daniel Carter
Bearded Belly
Yanagi19871
----
Skype ID: smartguy036
Kik Username: musclebelchfetish

I also like to trade paid male burping videos for ones I haven't seen yet. PM me through here, kik or skype if you wanna trade.

Dil Jem

Post by Dil Jem » 02 Sep 2016, 03:56

Rubbishfm2008

I've been looking for their videos for a while but I couldn't remember the channel name, until just then when I saw an ad for Kopparberg. It sounded familiar so I did some searching and found it. They did drinking videos and challenges, and one of the guys was really good at burping. He even made a compilation of his own burps. Anyone remember them or have their videos saved up? :fingerscrossed:

I'd put a picture here, but the links aren't working. Search the name on google images and you'll see who I'm talking about.

guruofgass

Post by guruofgass » 03 Sep 2016, 16:53

Dil Jem wrote:Rubbishfm2008

I've been looking for their videos for a while but I couldn't remember the channel name, until just then when I saw an ad for Kopparberg. It sounded familiar so I did some searching and found it. They did drinking videos and challenges, and one of the guys was really good at burping. He even made a compilation of his own burps. Anyone remember them or have their videos saved up? :fingerscrossed:

I'd put a picture here, but the links aren't working. Search the name on google images and you'll see who I'm talking about.
Oh I was so gutted when he left YouTube. I loved how his burps sounded!
Here are the only videos I have of him:

https://mega.nz/#!0gViEbIL!oELU86EeKh0IBCxD6SpPQgQbqHcJNxF29chEMVP8Kos

Enjoy!

Dil Jem

Post by Dil Jem » 04 Sep 2016, 03:38

^ Thank you so much for these! :hooray:
I honestly didn't think people would know who I was talking about, let alone have the videos saved

Fc burpcelona

Post by Fc burpcelona » 06 Sep 2016, 23:40

I remember an old video on YouTube of some Brazilian guys, 3 of them I think who were outside,possibly having a barbeque of something there were z few others people about and they were having a burping contest, one guy was absolutely amazing. He kept ripping big ones like every few seconds, and the other guys didnt get a chance to burp and everybody was laughing hysterically.

ale91

Post by ale91 » 07 Sep 2016, 00:33

Fc burpcelona wrote:I remember an old video on YouTube of some Brazilian guys, 3 of them I think who were outside,possibly having a barbeque of something there were z few others people about and they were having a burping contest, one guy was absolutely amazing. He kept ripping big ones like every few seconds, and the other guys didnt get a chance to burp and everybody was laughing hysterically.
Is this it?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6IZpm ... sp=sharing

Fc burpcelona

Post by Fc burpcelona » 07 Sep 2016, 01:07

ale91 wrote:
Fc burpcelona wrote:I remember an old video on YouTube of some Brazilian guys, 3 of them I think who were outside,possibly having a barbeque of something there were z few others people about and they were having a burping contest, one guy was absolutely amazing. He kept ripping big ones like every few seconds, and the other guys didnt get a chance to burp and everybody was laughing hysterically.
Is this it?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6IZpm ... sp=sharing
Nope, but good video nonetheless, it was daytime and I wud probs say the guys were in there 30's

ale91

Post by ale91 » 07 Sep 2016, 01:23

How old was it if you had to guess? I think I may know who you are talking about. was the guy chubby? Asian looking?