YouTube Videos We Have Loved and Lost

Looking for a specific video? Request it in this forum.
User avatar
smartguy36
Posts: 372
Joined: 15 Jul 2012, 16:08
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male - Male

Re: YouTube Videos We Have Loved and Lost

Post by smartguy36 » 27 Jun 2016, 08:10

Did anyone save up Andy Letham's burping videos? It appears that his channel was taken down recently.
Burpers That I Love:
PowerBlue
TheHidden Belly
Magic Strip
Chris Denver
Daniel Carter
Bearded Belly
Yanagi19871
----
Skype ID: smartguy036
Kik Username: muscleburpfetish

I also like to trade paid male burping videos for ones I haven't seen yet. PM me through here, kik or skype if you wanna trade.

User avatar
Korektor
Posts: 303
Joined: 11 Jun 2012, 01:35
Gender: Male - Male

Re: YouTube Videos We Have Loved and Lost

Post by Korektor » 10 Jul 2016, 18:39

florels wrote:Does anyone still have the PDS compilation video of this guy burping :) He is so hot!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tedv3vSnnqU
Are you talking about this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5t-6ubJjxE

...

Does anyone have a copy or preview of this video which was taken down (is it worth it to see it):
viewtopic.php?f=71&t=6706
Here's the comment & link:..."I finally convinced my boyfriend to make his own burping clip. if there is anyone on this forum that wants to see a sexy guy drinking beer, bloating and burping check out his first clip http://clips4sale.com/thy-fetish-kingdo ... +beer-+MP4 :horny: ..."
Avatar is from anime mini-series DRAMAtical Murder

User avatar
smartguy36
Posts: 372
Joined: 15 Jul 2012, 16:08
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male - Male

Re: YouTube Videos We Have Loved and Lost

Post by smartguy36 » 17 Jul 2016, 13:54

Did anyone save Gut Growing's videos? His channel apparently got taken down.
Burpers That I Love:
PowerBlue
TheHidden Belly
Magic Strip
Chris Denver
Daniel Carter
Bearded Belly
Yanagi19871
----
Skype ID: smartguy036
Kik Username: muscleburpfetish

I also like to trade paid male burping videos for ones I haven't seen yet. PM me through here, kik or skype if you wanna trade.

guruofgass
Posts: 497
Joined: 07 Feb 2009, 19:20
Gender: Male - Male
Contact:

Re: YouTube Videos We Have Loved and Lost

Post by guruofgass » 17 Jul 2016, 15:50

smartguy36 wrote:Did anyone save Gut Growing's videos? His channel apparently got taken down.
I just have a few, but here you go:

https://mega.nz/#!ktFgTDhQ!tM8eyp9C2CHXm5y2rAto_lGxXGHobGSVFx_auBStRos

User avatar
smartguy36
Posts: 372
Joined: 15 Jul 2012, 16:08
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male - Male

Re: YouTube Videos We Have Loved and Lost

Post by smartguy36 » 15 Aug 2016, 21:42

smartguy36 wrote:Did anyone save up Andy Letham's burping videos? It appears that his channel was taken down recently.
Bumping this question, as I'm still looking for his videos.
Burpers That I Love:
PowerBlue
TheHidden Belly
Magic Strip
Chris Denver
Daniel Carter
Bearded Belly
Yanagi19871
----
Skype ID: smartguy036
Kik Username: muscleburpfetish

I also like to trade paid male burping videos for ones I haven't seen yet. PM me through here, kik or skype if you wanna trade.

Dil Jem
Posts: 235
Joined: 09 Sep 2015, 23:00
Gender: Male - Male

Re: YouTube Videos We Have Loved and Lost

Post by Dil Jem » 02 Sep 2016, 03:56

Rubbishfm2008

I've been looking for their videos for a while but I couldn't remember the channel name, until just then when I saw an ad for Kopparberg. It sounded familiar so I did some searching and found it. They did drinking videos and challenges, and one of the guys was really good at burping. He even made a compilation of his own burps. Anyone remember them or have their videos saved up? :fingerscrossed:

I'd put a picture here, but the links aren't working. Search the name on google images and you'll see who I'm talking about.

guruofgass
Posts: 497
Joined: 07 Feb 2009, 19:20
Gender: Male - Male
Contact:

Re: YouTube Videos We Have Loved and Lost

Post by guruofgass » 03 Sep 2016, 16:53

Dil Jem wrote:Rubbishfm2008

I've been looking for their videos for a while but I couldn't remember the channel name, until just then when I saw an ad for Kopparberg. It sounded familiar so I did some searching and found it. They did drinking videos and challenges, and one of the guys was really good at burping. He even made a compilation of his own burps. Anyone remember them or have their videos saved up? :fingerscrossed:

I'd put a picture here, but the links aren't working. Search the name on google images and you'll see who I'm talking about.
Oh I was so gutted when he left YouTube. I loved how his burps sounded!
Here are the only videos I have of him:

https://mega.nz/#!0gViEbIL!oELU86EeKh0IBCxD6SpPQgQbqHcJNxF29chEMVP8Kos

Enjoy!

Dil Jem
Posts: 235
Joined: 09 Sep 2015, 23:00
Gender: Male - Male

Re: YouTube Videos We Have Loved and Lost

Post by Dil Jem » 04 Sep 2016, 03:38

^ Thank you so much for these! :hooray:
I honestly didn't think people would know who I was talking about, let alone have the videos saved

Fc burpcelona
Posts: 182
Joined: 10 Aug 2016, 21:32
Gender: Male - Male

Re: YouTube Videos We Have Loved and Lost

Post by Fc burpcelona » 06 Sep 2016, 23:40

I remember an old video on YouTube of some Brazilian guys, 3 of them I think who were outside,possibly having a barbeque of something there were z few others people about and they were having a burping contest, one guy was absolutely amazing. He kept ripping big ones like every few seconds, and the other guys didnt get a chance to burp and everybody was laughing hysterically.

ale91
Posts: 194
Joined: 03 Feb 2014, 21:49
Gender: Male - Male

Re: YouTube Videos We Have Loved and Lost

Post by ale91 » 07 Sep 2016, 00:33

Fc burpcelona wrote:I remember an old video on YouTube of some Brazilian guys, 3 of them I think who were outside,possibly having a barbeque of something there were z few others people about and they were having a burping contest, one guy was absolutely amazing. He kept ripping big ones like every few seconds, and the other guys didnt get a chance to burp and everybody was laughing hysterically.
Is this it?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6IZpm ... sp=sharing

Post Reply