Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

YouTube Videos We Have Loved and Lost

Looking for a specific video? Request it in this forum.
ale91

Re: YouTube Videos We Have Loved and Lost

Post by ale91 » 07 Sep 2016, 01:25

Wait nvmd those vids were shot at night

Fc burpcelona

Post by Fc burpcelona » 07 Sep 2016, 02:25

ale91 wrote:How old was it if you had to guess? I think I may know who you are talking about. was the guy chubby? Asian looking?

I stumbled across it whilst looking for girl burps, I would say it was 3/4 years ago when I saw it the video mite have been online slightly longer tho, the main protagonist was white, the other two looked more of mix, I'm pretty sure he was wearing a hat, he may also have been sat down and then stood up every time he belched, I'm not 100% sure

BelchingFetish101

Post by BelchingFetish101 » 09 Sep 2016, 03:43

Fc burpcelona wrote:
ale91 wrote:How old was it if you had to guess? I think I may know who you are talking about. was the guy chubby? Asian looking?

I stumbled across it whilst looking for girl burps, I would say it was 3/4 years ago when I saw it the video mite have been online slightly longer tho, the main protagonist was white, the other two looked more of mix, I'm pretty sure he was wearing a hat, he may also have been sat down and then stood up every time he belched, I'm not 100% sure
Was he chugging a two liter or wearing a pink shirt?

Or did he burp REALLY loud and had a slight gut and dark hair, goatee and eye piercings?

smartguy36

Post by smartguy36 » 28 Oct 2016, 01:55

smartguy36 wrote:Does anyone have any burping videos saved up from a guy by the name of baergatman? I just remembered about his burping videos, though he made them private a while ago, unfortunately.
Still wondering if anyone had his videos saved up.
My YouTube channel that's known as "Belching Archives":
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUJvxm ... zHcbEpfEgA
----
Burpers That I Love:
PowerBlue
TheHidden Belly
Magic Strip
Chris Denver
Daniel Carter
Bearded Belly
Yanagi19871
----
Skype ID: smartguy036
Kik Username: musclebelchfetish

I also like to trade paid male burping videos for ones I haven't seen yet. PM me through here, kik or skype if you wanna trade.

florels

Post by florels » 19 Nov 2016, 08:13

Does anyone have any videos of 'Mattiasblah' or of 'Getthicker' could they message me or post a link both had some cute burps in their videos

Attachments
tumblr_o4jwazX26Y1vp2s4eo4_1280.jpg
images.jpeg
images.jpeg (5.93 KiB) Viewed 3320 times

smartguy36

Post by smartguy36 » 28 Nov 2016, 08:49

Does anyone have Ferroreo's old burping videos when he was originally on YouTube?
----
Burpers That I Love:
PowerBlue
TheHidden Belly
Magic Strip
Chris Denver
Daniel Carter
Bearded Belly
Yanagi19871
----

I also like to trade paid male burping videos for ones I haven't seen yet. PM me through here, kik or skype if you wanna trade.

crazytc523

Post by crazytc523 » 06 Dec 2016, 16:48

Does anyone remember or have a video of a guy that did a burp vid as a reward for getting a certain number of subscribers? He was cute with dark curly hair, and I believe he was drinking out of a Cheshire Cat mug. As I recall the burps were great.

tripano123

Post by tripano123 » 11 Dec 2016, 17:39

Hello , people!!!
Some videos i'm searching, but I not viewing anymore in youtube. Do you have anyone?
- Cantattuto - Aletramo83
- André Marins arrotando - a cute guy in white t-shirt burping
- Nossa bem - A shirtless guy burping very well
- Insensato coração - it's a scene of soap opera in Brazil that a guy burp in front a girl and hers mother.

Thank you, people!!!

smartguy36

Post by smartguy36 » 10 Jan 2017, 09:30

smartguy36 wrote:Does anyone have Ferroreo's old burping videos when he was originally on YouTube?
Still looking for his videos.
----
Burpers That I Love:
PowerBlue
TheHidden Belly
Magic Strip
Chris Denver
Daniel Carter
Bearded Belly
Yanagi19871
----

bbfan992

Post by bbfan992 » 14 Jan 2017, 15:52

I'm looking for a clip from some kind of European tv show that was on YouTube a year or two ago. It had these two guys that were competing to see who could gain the most weight by eating and drinking a lot during a certain time.

The two guys were sitting at separate ends of a large table that was full of food, and they tried various things to make each other sick throughout the episode. For example, one guy had his stomach rolled over with a rolling pin, and the other guy had to jump around like he was in an aerobics class. There were several burps during the video, and the guys showed off their bellies after they weighed in at the end.

Does anyone know what this is from/have this video?