Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Superchub burping video ?!

Looking for a specific video? Request it in this forum.
Mr.Amore

Superchub burping video ?!

Post by Mr.Amore » 20 Sep 2017, 18:53

There used to be this video of a really overweight guy eating, farting and also belching (very wet, long and sexy!!) on YouTube, if I remember correctly it was called "superchub eating" or "superchub farting" or something. The video was fairly dark, and he was shirtless, while eating really sloppy.
Does anyone have that video?? I've been searching for it so bad!

A_Nony_Mous

Re: Superchub burping video ?!

Post by A_Nony_Mous » 26 Jun 2018, 08:11

OH MY GOD IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS TOO! Unfortunately, I can't seem to find it. Looms like it's gone forever qwq

!HERE!

Post by !HERE! » 06 Sep 2018, 01:34

I second this request, I've been looking for this video everywhere. And yes it was called "superchub eating"

beefybelch

Post by beefybelch » 06 Nov 2018, 20:06

I know where the video is but can't view it. It's on "thisvid" but you have to be logged in...