Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Belching Round 1 Clips

Looking for a specific video? Request it in this forum.
MrMidnight

Belching Round 1 Clips

Post by MrMidnight » 11 Oct 2018, 02:36

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7fxuS79r144&t=101s

This video is in my top ten 10 favourite videos of all time, the guy in it is my type of guy, he’s cocky and confident with his burps and likes to blow them in people’s faces, and he also gives out absolutely MASSIVE burps both on command and naturally by the looks of it, 10/10 hotness I love it so much...

So here’s my question,

Has anyone got the original clips or any more of this guy?

I believe the guy still has his channel but he’s taken down all the challenge videos and now doesn’t new content which is totally fine... but i’d Love to see those original clips or maybe even more of them... :x

gokuanime

Re: Belching Round 1 Clips

Post by gokuanime » 11 Oct 2018, 03:49

I would love to see the original content of these videos as well.

I'm curious, it seems we have the same preference for guys burping lol. What are your top 10 burp videos?

RobertBottoms

Re: Belching Round 1 Clips

Post by RobertBottoms » 11 Oct 2018, 21:11

Those videos sure have fueled my fetish big time! HOT!