Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Male Burp Fetish Forums Database

Any videos or threads that don't fit into the other forums.
ale91

Re: Male Burp Fetish Forums Database

Post by ale91 » 12 Aug 2017, 22:19

I have looked into it and unfortunately there is no option to let people just add. I think it will be fine

frank1

Post by frank1 » 12 Sep 2017, 19:43

I don't mean to sound greedy but I'm confused as to why no one is contributing to the database as of late. It seems like everyone expects someone to upload material but are unwilling to contribute themselves which is :/. It honestly feels like people are holding back and not contributing their collections to add to the database and I have no idea why, isn't that the point that we all contribute so we don't have to go around asking if someone has a particular video because it's all in one place. :-\

MrMidnight

Post by MrMidnight » 12 Sep 2017, 22:00

I agree, all the videos that appeared on there when it was first created shocked me, why keep those videos to yourselves for so long? Why harbour videos in the first place? I don't understand it personally. :-?

Aristhan

Post by Aristhan » 12 Sep 2017, 22:14

Probably people are not contributing more videos because ale had to make the drive private, and in order to add more they have to ask him for an authorization. Just a guess.

ale91

Post by ale91 » 12 Sep 2017, 22:33

Or maybe there hasnt been content to post. I think when I first made it everyone was digging through their collections so you had a huge influx of new content. I can unlock it if you guys want, but I will not be keeping track of videos that have been deleted. Of course if I see someone blatantly deleting things, I will address it. But this database is a lot to keep tabs on every single upload. It's up to you guys

burpinboter

Post by burpinboter » 12 Sep 2017, 22:35

frank1 wrote:
12 Sep 2017, 19:43
I don't mean to sound greedy but I'm confused as to why no one is contributing to the database as of late. It seems like everyone expects someone to upload material but are unwilling to contribute themselves which is :/. It honestly feels like people are holding back and not contributing their collections to add to the database and I have no idea why, isn't that the point that we all contribute so we don't have to go around asking if someone has a particular video because it's all in one place. :-\
The problem is that is is private now, as aristhan said... Since the server went private not a single upload has been made whereas before it was private there was an addition every week. People will not spend the time to ask for permission to post a video on the servers, I know I won't. In short... if you want people to contribute, make it super easy for them to do so.

If someone deletes videos, ban them and restore. And if you can't find the video and ale91 doesn't want to restore because he has a life, every file that was deleted was easy for me to re-access because the original uploader didn't remove it. If the original poster removes it, the file is gone forever and that is how it should be since it is their video in the first place. If some jackass removes it because they are strange and confused as to what their sexual standing is, you can find it again by just looking in the history of the server.

Just my take on this...

ale91

Post by ale91 » 12 Sep 2017, 22:46

MrMidnight

Post by MrMidnight » 13 Sep 2017, 05:21

There must be a way to monitor usage surely? A password protection? Anything? Seems awful that it's just a free reign for anyone :-\

Korektor

Post by Korektor » 13 Sep 2017, 05:41

I totally agree Midnight. .. it is sad to say that I don't even know how to exactly use the database precisely lol funny how i always found myself somewhat tech-y but I guess I was mistaken. I do truly believe it should be monitored though in the sense so that people can find clips more easily organizational-wise and also so that those videos which are deleted are at least made aware of. This is by means not as critical as one would think bc I do wholeheartedly believe the male section desperately needs cloud space for video storage and am thankful to have that :-)
Avatar is from anime mini-series DRAMAtical Murder

ale91

Post by ale91 » 14 Sep 2017, 00:57

Korektor wrote:
13 Sep 2017, 05:41
I totally agree Midnight. .. it is sad to say that I don't even know how to exactly use the database precisely lol funny how i always found myself somewhat tech-y but I guess I was mistaken. I do truly believe it should be monitored though in the sense so that people can find clips more easily organizational-wise and also so that those videos which are deleted are at least made aware of. This is by means not as critical as one would think bc I do wholeheartedly believe the male section desperately needs cloud space for video storage and am thankful to have that :-)
To add a video, click the blue new button in the upper left hand corner. you can upload a video in a specific folder just by double clicking on the folder before uploading. you must be logged into a gmail account to do so (if you don't want the video to show up on your primary gmail account, i suggest creating a separate gmail account). Let me know if you are having trouble.

I can monitor the videos added and deleted, but finding the culprit is tricky especially if they are not logged in to a gmail account. The person who uploaded the video must also replace it unless I have it personally saved or someone else.