Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Male Burp Fetish Forums Database

Any videos or threads that don't fit into the other forums.
Shikamaru

Re: Male Burp Fetish Forums Database

Post by Shikamaru » 08 Aug 2017, 04:48

Sad it's come to this. I apologize on behalf of the poor-intentions of the sneaks in the community
Youtube - Pdiddy35ify
Kik - pdiddy35ify

RobbyBoy0

Post by RobbyBoy0 » 08 Aug 2017, 22:27

Let me know if you need me to check for any videos that are missing. I may have local copies.

Long live the BFF Spank Bank!

birdsfly

Post by birdsfly » 10 Aug 2017, 05:00

ale91 wrote:
02 Aug 2017, 04:49
birdsfly wrote:
02 Aug 2017, 03:01
Now the "bandicam" files in the XXXCamShow folder are gone...? I think this is the second time videos of that guy have been deleted. Maybe before you delete something post in the forum and let people know why you're deleting
The same person who uploaded them just deleted them. I'm not sure why. Think this would be a good time to mention if you upload a video into the database and delete it from your personal google drive, the video is also deleted from the database.
Do we have any idea what the chaturbate name was for the "bandicam" files that were in the XXXCamShow folder but no longer are? He was such a great burper and seemed really shameless in letting them rip. I wish we knew what his name was.

Shikamaru

Post by Shikamaru » 11 Aug 2017, 05:05

Youtube - Pdiddy35ify
Kik - pdiddy35ify

RobbyBoy0

Post by RobbyBoy0 » 11 Aug 2017, 05:17

Thanks, man. Hottest erotic burping videos ever shared in public! Sure wish he would make more!!

burpinboter

Post by burpinboter » 12 Aug 2017, 20:13

ale91 wrote:
07 Aug 2017, 21:22
Unfortunately, people keep removing videos. I thought we could keep this as an open folder but I was wrong. I changed the settings on the drive so that if you have the link you can view and download videos, but you can't add or delete anything. If you want to add a video, please private message me the email address you wish to use and I will authorize you.
Is there a way to let people add but not delete other people's content. I would imagine that would be a possibility. This is actually a big inconvenience and will probably block a lot of footage from going up just because people won't want to make the extra contact step required to post new content.

ale91

Post by ale91 » 12 Aug 2017, 22:19

I have looked into it and unfortunately there is no option to let people just add. I think it will be fine

frank1

Post by frank1 » 12 Sep 2017, 19:43

I don't mean to sound greedy but I'm confused as to why no one is contributing to the database as of late. It seems like everyone expects someone to upload material but are unwilling to contribute themselves which is :/. It honestly feels like people are holding back and not contributing their collections to add to the database and I have no idea why, isn't that the point that we all contribute so we don't have to go around asking if someone has a particular video because it's all in one place. :-\

MrMidnight

Post by MrMidnight » 12 Sep 2017, 22:00

I agree, all the videos that appeared on there when it was first created shocked me, why keep those videos to yourselves for so long? Why harbour videos in the first place? I don't understand it personally. :-?

Aristhan

Post by Aristhan » 12 Sep 2017, 22:14

Probably people are not contributing more videos because ale had to make the drive private, and in order to add more they have to ask him for an authorization. Just a guess.