Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Male Burp Fetish Forums Database

Looking for a specific video? Request it in this forum.
frank1

Re: Male Burp Fetish Forums Database

Post by frank1 » 19 Jun 2017, 09:43

Anybody have more of this guy?

I remember he had more videos of him burping. They were super loud and long. If anyone has any more of his videos please upload them.

Dil Jem

Post by Dil Jem » 19 Jun 2017, 11:04

So I'm gone a couple of days and this happens! Probably the biggest thing to happen around here for a while! Thank you so much for doing this!

I'm checking out the videos now to see what I can add.

burpinboter

Post by burpinboter » 19 Jun 2017, 15:05

RobbyBoy0 wrote:
19 Jun 2017, 08:26
frank1 wrote:
19 Jun 2017, 02:09
^ All of them lmao. They were all super hot but my favorites were the Latino guy with tattoos and the guy who gave the burp blowjob. I was super horny after that ;)
Those are definitely worth watching again and again. They make my term "Spank Bank" an understatement!

I am looking for permission to upload some that I bought, but I don't want to do it unless they are okay with it.
Yeah, I felt the same way. But I reasoned it like this. Most of the guys I put up aren't even on the site anymore. Likewise, they wouldn't have liked the fact that I recorded them anyway. It's a live show, not a recorded one ;;) Anyway, I can't charge money for the videos, I don't want to bother with trading them so really they are just sexy videos that sit on my hard drive that I hardly watch. I like it more that other people can enjoy them.

Plus, I told people about these models many times, everyone I told said, "Meh I might check them out". Now that they have seen the recordings I am getting people actively asking for their usernames. This is such a niche fetish, I feel like most of the people that see these recordings will want to buy their own show and make their own burping requests. I know, for instance, that if I saw an incredible burper in the database and I have money I'll buy my own because I want specific things burped no one else wants. I 100% will not buy a video where someone uploads a picture and tells me they can burp incredibly well. Sorry, this fetish is way too subjective. Although honestly I would probably trust your judgement because I love your favorites list, just recently I spent several hours picking through my favorites from your list robbyboy0. :D

I suppose the best thing to do for the model would be to make a preview video for them, but I am way too lazy to do that. If they come onto the forum and ask to have the video removed, obviously I would remove it without question. But chances are they will probably never even know about it. I guess I feel there is more good than harm in sharing the video for both the model and the community. And if someone on the forum downloads the videos from the database and has no intention of contributing, that's fine. Whether they don't have money or just don't want to I'll consider my videos a happy little donation :)

Something about the database though, seeing people contribute genuinely made me want to contribute. Most of this stuff I didn't plan to share but now I do. I feel all positive inside, like those times when every customer in a drive through buys the food for the person behind them in a row. Just a good feelings. Good work on this database guys! :ymblushing:

ale91

Post by ale91 » 19 Jun 2017, 15:24

^ I agree. I think especially with the cam models, its fine to post recordings bc its not an item they are selling. I posted some skype sessions i had with stef and custom vids i got from Elijah Devin. I feel like its fine bc you can't buy these specific items. As long as the person isn't actively selling videos I think it's fine to post them, similar to the rule we agreed upon in the forums earlier about sharing paid content. For example, I have MagicStripp videos in my collection but I decided to withhold those bc he's still selling and making videos.

burpinboter

Post by burpinboter » 19 Jun 2017, 17:40

I have to say I am most excited for GuruofGas's collection. He had so many videos saved from back in the day, I think he could really grow our database :D

JoeyRadio1

Post by JoeyRadio1 » 21 Jun 2017, 22:11

Oh me too!! How about RobbyBoy0??? He has so much treasure that will float my boat...

RobbyBoy0

Post by RobbyBoy0 » 22 Jun 2017, 08:13

!
Last edited by RobbyBoy0 on 25 Jul 2017, 08:01, edited 1 time in total.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 22 Jun 2017, 10:09

It would be great if more people added what they have. I bet there's a plethora of old videos that have yet to be seen. :)

spidermanphd

Post by spidermanphd » 22 Jun 2017, 13:39

I added some stuff that I know isn't on YouTube anywhere. It's under a different username though since my email address doesn't match this one. I'll look at what else I have to add. Thanks everyone who's put stuff up there!

RobbyBoy0

Post by RobbyBoy0 » 22 Jun 2017, 16:50

!
Last edited by RobbyBoy0 on 25 Jul 2017, 08:04, edited 1 time in total.