Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Belcher in the Bathroom (True Story)

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
Belchboi970

Belcher in the Bathroom (True Story)

Post by Belchboi970 » 26 Jan 2018, 08:41

Yesterday at college, I had to go to the bathroom real bad. Normally I get bathroom shy, so when I go in there it's hard for me to actually go when there's other people there, especially if theyre in a stall next to me.
Here I was in the bathroom stall, sitting on the toilet with my pants around my ankles. A man opens the door and walks in, promptly sits in the stall next to me and does his business, sighing with relief.
Out of nowhere, the mystery man let's out a deep, gutteral belch. A belch so loud and nasty, it startled me.
I sat there thinking, holy hell that was a good belch. He's probably just sick from eating something.
After about 10 seconds, the man let's out another rumbling belch even louder, longer, and more vile than before. After the belch he lets out a big sigh of relief.
I look down and see my penis starting to get hard, it starts to pulse and get warm. I put my hand on it and start jacking myself off.
The man next to me sighs again, and start's letting out belch after belch. NON STOP. It seems like every burp he let's out is better than the one before. It's almost like he knew what he was doing to me even though he couldn't see me.
I tried to be as quiet and secretive as possible, but I could barely contain myself.
This man was letting full blown belches rip every 3 seconds without a care in the world. I bet people outside the bathroom could hear him ripping his massive belches. Mystery man's belches were so loud that they echoed off the bathroom walls!
Finally I couldn't take it anymore, and I came all over my hand to his burps.
I let out a sigh of relief and said, "Those are some great burps man"
He chuckled, "hey thanks!" Letting out another belch shortly after.
I finished cleaning up my business and left the bathroom.
I'm still wondering who the mystery Belcher is, the only clue I have are his brown leather shoes.
Regardless, let's just say I hope I get to shit next to him again some time.

burpinboter

Re: Belcher in the Bathroom (True Story)

Post by burpinboter » 28 Jan 2018, 02:41

Belchboi970 wrote:
26 Jan 2018, 08:41
Yesterday at college, I had to go to the bathroom real bad. Normally I get bathroom shy, so when I go in there it's hard for me to actually go when there's other people there, especially if theyre in a stall next to me.
Here I was in the bathroom stall, sitting on the toilet with my pants around my ankles. A man opens the door and walks in, promptly sits in the stall next to me and does his business, sighing with relief.
Out of nowhere, the mystery man let's out a deep, gutteral belch. A belch so loud and nasty, it startled me.
I sat there thinking, holy hell that was a good belch. He's probably just sick from eating something.
After about 10 seconds, the man let's out another rumbling belch even louder, longer, and more vile than before. After the belch he lets out a big sigh of relief.
I look down and see my penis starting to get hard, it starts to pulse and get warm. I put my hand on it and start jacking myself off.
The man next to me sighs again, and start's letting out belch after belch. NON STOP. It seems like every burp he let's out is better than the one before. It's almost like he knew what he was doing to me even though he couldn't see me.
I tried to be as quiet and secretive as possible, but I could barely contain myself.
This man was letting full blown belches rip every 3 seconds without a care in the world. I bet people outside the bathroom could hear him ripping his massive belches. Mystery man's belches were so loud that they echoed off the bathroom walls!
I'm still wondering who the mystery Belcher is, the only clue I have are his brown leather shoes.
Oh god... that is hot af... I shamefully would have been recording it on my phone -.- Probably would have tried to hang around the bathroom and bump into him somehow. I'm a bad hombre...
:|

Jarbear95

Post by Jarbear95 » 31 Jan 2018, 00:30

Belchboi970 wrote:
26 Jan 2018, 08:41
Honestly I LOVE to let belches fly in bathroom stalls. The anonymity is so hot to me. Idk why. I do them in public bathroom and when I’m at college.

Rülpshörer

Post by Rülpshörer » 26 Apr 2018, 23:47

Thank you for that! :ymhug:

Embers

Post by Embers » 28 Aug 2018, 23:05

Great story! I love men who belch loud in public like it’s no big deal and just an everyday occurrence for them.