Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

New boyfriend

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
marylandguy10

New boyfriend

Post by marylandguy10 » 29 Aug 2017, 06:53

Long time lurker here ...

I'm a guy into guys burping and am a couple months into dating a new guy. It's going really well and got pretty serious pretty quickly, I'm really happy with him. One of our "things" is Lacroix sparkling water and I've noticed him being a little burpy as a result, mostly politely suppressing it.

I go to the gym a lot and he has been wanting to get more into lifting, so this weekend we went to his really nice office's gym together, only people in the building. Lifting alone with him had me a little turned on as it was. Halfway through the workout he showed me around the office a bit and we got some water, turned out they had sparkling on tap in the office so we had that. Back lifting in the gym, we were doing separate exercises and I had my back to him, when out of nowhere I hear a loud, bassy, forceful 2-3 second belch. Really nice, exactly the kind you'd expect from a talented burper after just downing some sparkling water, but I had never heard him belch like that and certainly wasn't expecting it from him. It kind of echoed in the room. He didn't even acknowledge it and without missing a beat asked me some question about the lift he was doing. It was so hot. I acted like it was nothing but was so turned on. I've had a close friend or two who were amazing at burping but it was always a sort of forbidden lust, but this is actually my boyfriend, I can't believe it.

I haven't told him about the fetish yet but am now seriously considering it. Who knows if he can belch on command, maybe what I heard is just the beginning. Anyway, I'm really excited and can't wait to find out.