Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Mr. Rivera (fic)

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
quick-black

Mr. Rivera (fic)

Post by quick-black » 27 Jun 2017, 06:54

Rylan did not pay attention to any of his teachers in highschool. Although he had good grades, he stayed to himself and saw them for what the could offer intellectually. But that was all about to change upon meeting the charismatic David Rivera who tought Rylan freshman composition music in his freshman year of college.

Although Mr. Rivera was young (25), he had a dad bod of epic proportions. His muscular arms, chest, and back, pushed against a longsleeve flannel tucked into jeans and open two buttons at the top. His body was hugged with adorable layers of fat that gave him the bear look, and Mr. Rivera sure did work it with his bubble butt and deep voice. He was half white half hispanic, and rather tanned. His dark messy curls were pulled back into a man bun, and while his face was scruffy, the part of his chest revealed by the slightly opened flannel was bushy as ever.

Rylan was almost head over heels. He didnt realize how serious things would become until, one day, the unbelievable happened.

As the class was clearing out one afternoon, Rylan was staying behind to catch the last of the notes. Mr. Rivera sat down at the table dealing with papers as the room cleared out. Rylan looked up, and his beefy teacher was buried in whatever he was doing at his desk. Suddenly, his head bobbed a little as his cheeks puffed and he let out a deep, resonant, 3-second burp. Rylan didn't think Rivera even knew he was still in the room, who would let out a monster like that so casually?

Rylan's red cheeks got the most of him as he clumsily got up to leave the room, and he kicked his leg on one of the desks. "Nice going, genius" he thought to himself.

Mr. Rivera looked up, startled, confirming Rylan's thoughts that Rivera didnt know he was in the room.
"Hey!" he called over to Rylan, "did you enjoy the lesson today?"
"Yeah, it was pretty thorough" Rylan managed.
"Randy, right?"
"Actually it's Rylan."
"Really?! Damn it, im sorry man. The last class I had there were so many kids whose names began with R it was hard to keep-- "

Mr. Rivera was cut off mid sentence by a short but heavy burp he let into his fists. Rylan even heard his voice change before the burp, and when Rivera did let it out, he smelt a trace of Dunkin Donuts.

"Well damn, excuse me." went Mr. Rivera with an embarrassed little smile.
"I-I-It's f-fine," Rylan stuttered and mentally cursed himself like an idiot. Who says "it's fine" after someone burps????? He couldnt understand why he was so attracted to a nice thick burp, and why he couldnt act natural when someone did it. He knew he was blushing, and soon his little friend downstairs would be poking out in the sweatpants he always wore to lazy morning classes.

"Why don't i head back to my dorm? I'm still sleepy, it IS 9 am after all" Rylan nervously managed.
Mr. Rivera looked confused, but he didnt dig in with any questions. "Sure buddy, I'll see ya later."

Rylan walked down the hall burning in his own awkwardness and raging hard on. If Mr. Rivera had casual burps like that, what kind of beast was this man when he was gassy or stuffed? It would be one heck of a semester.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think! Give me some comments and let me know if I should keep going.

misstisdaleboi

Re: Mr. Rivera (fic)

Post by misstisdaleboi » 28 Jun 2017, 21:56

I need more!!!

Aristhan

Post by Aristhan » 29 Jun 2017, 01:07

It sounds like an amazing story so far, the characters seem charming, and your writing skills are very nice. You should totally keep at it, I want to know what else is to come. ^-^

quick-black

Post by quick-black » 05 Aug 2017, 06:29

Chapter 2

Rylan was really beginning to excel in his classes at college. Specifically freshman music comp, with his dreamy professor Mr. Rivera. Rylan had felt so guilty about what happened two weeks ago he had gone out of his way to actively avoid Mr. Rivera. As a matter of fact, Rylan figured if he was ever to hear Mr. Rivera burp again it would be way too risky of an experience because he doubted he could control himself.

For now, he was living off those moments during a lecture Mr. Rivera would close his mouth tightly and let air out a little slit at the far left of his lips. He would say excuse me most of the time, but anyone could tell this man had little shame in burping and thought of it as a normal thing. Rylan was almost sure if Mr. Rivera knew the class a little better he would be belching to his full capacity whenever the gas hit him.

Just as Rylan was leaving class one morning, Mr. Rivera pulled him aside. Suddenly, all of the nerves he had been managing to numb during class woke up, silently yelling at him: "he knows about the boner" "he knows about your fetish" "he knows you're into him" "you're over" "what were you thinking? have you no control?"

Rylan was snapped back to reality when he heard Mr. Rivera repeating his name louder, staring at him with a puzzled look. "Are you okay?" he inquired. Mr. Rivera's eyebrows tilted up in the middle and a small smile creepd on his face to join his concerned eyes. Altogether, it was an expression that made Rylan just about faint. "Imagine a ball of gas bursting from those lips", his thoughts rudely interjected.

"Yeah I'm fine", Rylan said.

"Cool. I wanted to invite you to a really cool musical seminar! It's a great opportunity and I think you've really been excelling. Although mostly seniors, interns, and professors are gonna be there, I still think you're ready."

Rylan was flattered, "I don't know-"

"Hey if it'll make you that uncomfortable I'll just sit with you. You'll get through it."

Mr. Rivera continued on talking. That night, Rylan dressed up in real clothes (a huge change from the tank tops and sweats he dragged himself aroud campus in). His blond curls floated loosely around his upper neck, and the dress shirt he was wearing wasn't too bad. It made his amateur build look a little more sophisticated and masculine.

When he got to the hall where the seminar was being held, he caught his breath. There were no more than 4 tables, with about 7 people each. At the front of a hall was a podium and projector, but the back of the hall really caught Rylan's eye. There was food. A table filled with rows and rows of finger food.

Mr. Rivera sat happily at a mid table with a bunch of other college-aged looking guys eating a giant plate of wings and talking and laughing with them joyfully. When he saw Rylan, his man form beamed. "You made it!"

"Sure did". It was true. Rylan felt a litte less anxious about the situation now that everyone was laid back and basically pigging out. Maybe he'd missed the actual presentations.

"Is this your new guy?" One of the guys at the table said to Mr. Rivera, motioning to Rylan. The guy who'd spoke had brown hair pulled back into a tiny knot, brown eyes, a mischeivous smile, and a bowl of meatballs and two bottles of Coke.

"New guy?" Rylan asked Mr. Rivera.

Mr. Rivera explained to Rylan that he ran an apprenticeship program at the school to help musicians get better opportunities when they graduate and that he wants Rylan to be his newest recruit. As he introduced Rylan to all the guys at the table, Rylan took a second to survey them. They all seemed to be pretty chill, some of them bro-ish, some of them reserved, some of them eccentric. There were only seven of them, but Rylan and Rivera made nine guys at the table. The guy who'd spoke first was Cody, a singer from Dallas.

One of the guys across the table asked Mr. Rivera to pass the barbecue sauce, and suddenly turned his face away from the group and ripped a 2 second thick-ish burp. It was bubbly. His name was Sam, Rylan remembered.

"Here we go," Mr. Rivera said, rolling his eyes, but smiling. He knew what was coming.

Rylan looked on as Cody's face changed into pure excitement. "You did NOT just challenge the master!" Cody exclaimed. He swigged his coke and waited for a second, taking two additional gulps of air. Then he focused his face right in front of Sam's and unleashed two burps, the first one lasting a full 3 seconds of wet rumbling, the second one two seconds. The guys at the table started laughing.

"You guys are gross," A dark haired guy with red highlights and a nose piercing said. He was smiling and shaking his head.

"You're saying that like you don't pack gas, Robin! Don't pretend to be so classy for the new kid". Cody said "new kid" with a warmth that made Rylan even more comfortable, and that's when he realized he was fighting to keep his arousal in check.

"I think you guys have done enough," Mr. Rivera cut in. "I get the last burp." He relaxedly finished the barbecue wing he was eating and dropped the bone into the plate. Then he got his elbows on the table, leaned his head down, and came back up, slanted his mouth open, and belched for the gods. He lasted 4 and a half seconds, and his burp rumbled with the most bass out of the group. They all laughed as he finished up, then blew in Rylan's face. The burp smelled completely amazing, like the soda he was drinking and (probably) dozens of wings he'd had, with a sort of guttural smell to it. These men belched like animals.

"You guys are ridiculous," Rylan laughed. But they were all smiling, and the scent of the meatballs, wings, and soda in everyone's burp air was still lingering. The guys didnt seem to care, and Rylan drank it in.

................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry I never continued this! I really don't know what to do here lol. I'm doing a writing project right now so I've been accidentally letting characters mesh together. The protagonist for this story was supposed to have anxiety, and Cody wasn't supposed to be from Dallas! But it's too late. Thanks for all the positive comments, I'll try to write the next chapter based on what you guys comment on this one. More burping? Should I sexualize it more? Up to you guys.

Kurokocchi

Post by Kurokocchi » 06 Aug 2017, 00:50

Wow, this chapter was amazing! As for how you should do the next one, I think more burps are always welcome.

Aristhan

Post by Aristhan » 07 Aug 2017, 22:09

I think so far it's pretty well paced, so I'll leave it up to you how this story continues, I just hope you continue it. ^_^

quick-black

Post by quick-black » 14 Jun 2018, 03:31

Chapter 3

"Your student ID here, and your signature here," the lady was barely looking up at Rylan as he rummaged through papers. "When you're done, drop it in the red box, grab your keys tomorrow at P232."

Rylan scribbled quickly. It was add/drop day, the point in the semester when it was your last chance to add or drop out of classes. It was also your last chance to move in or out of a room. Rylan had no roommate, and he was comforted by being alone. Even now, the line of mumbling people behind him was annoying. So Rylan still found it crazy he had convinced himself to move into a house full of guys. But they were Rivera's apprenticeship guys. Over the last few weeks, they'd grown really close. The guys were all so vulnerable and open with each other, and they were so damn talented.

Just as Rylan was about to move with his paper, the lady he spoke to took a peep at the form and scoffed.

"You know," she muttered, "if you want to be surrounded by guys why don't you just join a frat?"

"Not a huge fan of the Greek life, sorry. These guys-"

"You don't have to say it," she laughed. "You've been told they're different. But a house full of men is a house full of men. Kendall House may have more guitars and less toxic masculinity, but no one worships you and all the gross habits remain".

Rylan for the first time noticed she was kind of pretty: a chubby face, dark freckles thrown across chocolate skin with coffee brown eyes and natural hair. He could have come up with a witty reply, but all he could think about was one specific "gross habit" he would not mind being exposed to. He squinted at the girl.

"I have a twin brother," she rolled her eyes, "if you're wondering why I look familiar."

"Oh n-no, sorry," Rylan stammered, "I actually don't know who-"

"You're holding up the line. Enjoy your new home, music boy," She flashed him a smile he was dying to see the male version of. "I'm Brandy. Don't be a stranger".

As she waved goodbye to him, her eyes lit up at the doorway, where a man who had to be her twin brother walked through with a bag of Wendy's. He gave Brandy a dazzling smile, his chiseled and masculine face barely different from his sister's. His hair was close cut and dyed blonde, which Rylan found hot.

Chances are he's straight, he thought to himself.

When Rylan got back to his room, he took a packet of voice supplement Rivera had recommended, and mixed it into a glass of water. Rylan's main focus was composing, but he did care about his voice. He was not as good a singer as Cody, but he knew his way around.

As soon as he got back to packing, he started to feel gassy. He pressed his hand to his stomach, waiting with his mouth hung a quarter open, for the burp to come. He felt it and let it rip. *aaaaaaaaarp*, 3 seconds of deep gas came up, and he tasted the chipotle he had earlier.

"Damn," he muttered. *hic* *yuuaaaarp* "Ugh."

He didn't realize how much time had flied, he was there making the final packing preparations, every few minutes interrupted by a set of deep and awfully gassy burps. His room had started to smell like a burrito bowl, so he got up and fanned the place around. He took his shirt off and looked into the mirror at his worked body under a thin layer of fat. He didn't look or feel bloated, so where was all this gas coming from? Just then, he saw his own eyebrows raise, his head bobbed down as the feeling left his stomach and enetered his throat, *yuuuuaaAAARRRRRP*, he exhaled the meaty sourcream air. *GAAAAAAARRRRPP* "Jesus" he mumbled. He put his hands akimba, and waited a while. *YUUUURRRRRRRRAAAAAP*

"Jesus, dude! Take a damn Tums pill or some shit!" a muted yell rang from the room to the left of Rylan's.

Rylan immediately felt bad he'd been subjecting innocent listeners to his episode. He hadn't bothered to say excuse me or anything either, because he didn't even know that anyone could hear him all along. But along with the negative feelings, Rylan also had a sense of pride that his belches filled the halls. Cody had better watch out for him the next time he got burpy and started calling himself "the master".

When he was finally finished packing, he stood up and felt more gas. Closed-mouth, as not to annoy any more floor mates, *gmmmmmmmmmmp*. When he finally opened his mouth to release the fumes, he really considered cutting Chipotle from his diet.

The next morning, Rylan walked his backpack and keyboard over to Kendall House while a security helper moved his bags on a golf cart. Cody and Robin stood on the porch, waiting for him.

"HEY, new roomie!" Cody boomed. He was wearing nothing but a tight blue pair of boxer briefs, his more than noticeable morning wood snaking horizontally below his waistline and across his thigh. His hair was a mess and his eyes were barely open, but they were bright with excitement.

Rylan broke a smile, "Geez man, you guys woke up this early for me?"

"Well, one of us did," Said a fully dressed Robin, who Rylan guessed had pulled Cody out of the comforts of his bed. He cocked his head upward to throw his dark and highlighted hair out of his eyes. "Welcome to Kendall, man," the right corner of his mouth tugging upward in a half smile.

"HELL YEAH!" Cody yelled, slapping Rylan's butt and rubbing his chest at the same time.

"You wouldn't want me to return the favor, seeing there's only a piece of fabric separating my hand from your little ass," Rylan joked.

Cody lifted an eyebrow, "Little? Man, I've got JUNK in the trunk," he exclaimed, spinning around and giving Rylan and Robin a shake. He wasn't wrong. Cody's bubble butt jiggled tightly against his bright underwear.

"Oh my God, how many bags are gonna come up here for you?" Robin was looking out at the driveway, where the security golf cart pulled up.

"This is the first set," Rylan responded, confused.

"Nah, man, one of the rooms are full of bags already" Cody reported.

"What?"

Just then, a car pulled up, playing "Love Me" by the 1975. Out stepped a familiar chocolate boy with a low cut of tight blond curls atop his perfectly shaped head. Through his striking smile, "Hey, I'm Lo".
Last edited by quick-black on 01 Jul 2018, 23:38, edited 3 times in total.

quick-black

Post by quick-black » 14 Jun 2018, 03:34

As usual, I'm open to comments! I know this lacks direction and Mr. Rivera wasn't even IN this chapter :( but I kinda just wanted to see where it would go instead of planning. I kinda suck at creating hot scenes so I'll stick to natural burps and sexualizing Cody for now. :D Any ideas/requests?

Kurokocchi

Post by Kurokocchi » 16 Jun 2018, 18:14

I really liked this chapter. Can't wait to see a little of the "gross behavior" now that they're all living together.

cleargray

Post by cleargray » 17 Jun 2018, 11:43

I really like your writing! ! good job with the characters.

I want to hear more about Mr Rivera and would like his cloth to get tighter and enjoy eating B-)