Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Give me one of your fantasy scenarios and I'll write it for you...

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
Vectimus

Re: Give me one of your fantasy scenarios and I'll write it for you...

Post by Vectimus » 05 Mar 2017, 08:03

The most beautiful girl youve ever met by the pool who painfully belches really loud accidentally, and sees you watching. Then she continues to belch louder and longer until she belches in your face. Then she pushes you down, gathers herself, grts on top of you and continues to belch long and loud one after enother on top of you

Ookie

Post by Ookie » 06 Mar 2017, 02:21

My fantasy is about a guy that knows how handsome he is and about my fetish. He teases me in public, knowing that i can't do anything

thegasprovider

Post by thegasprovider » 07 Mar 2017, 17:48

henz@ wrote:
05 Mar 2017, 03:45
I read "Josh and Matt" fiction and I tought the autor mixed pretty well the fart and burp fetish, and I think you should try, if you feel comfortable enough, this in another scenario, like a famous actor\singer (i don't like to specificate because i want people to imagine the guy who they want) who is really gassy behind the scenes, and you (a fan) is about to discover it when you follow your idol into is place.
Just passing by to spazz over how awesome Harvinder writing skills are (really, how you write and develop the story is GOLD!) and thank you, henz@, for the lovely support! :3 I'm really glad you enjoyed the story, and I hope to be able to write the second chapter of their next story soon. I have been awfully busy lately and couldn't get shit done, but hopefully I'll be able to soon! Thanks again for the love and thank you, Harvinder, for this magnificent idea! :3
Just a regular user who loves men and their manly gas!

My YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq-ivI ... 1Rf5D4uUzA

Tumblr: thegasprovider.tumblr.com

Harvinder

Post by Harvinder » 09 Mar 2017, 21:14

Feel free to PM me story ideas, and I'll post them here. If I don't write yours, don't take it personally.
Last edited by Harvinder on 12 Dec 2017, 21:40, edited 1 time in total.

Mikecarlile

Post by Mikecarlile » 16 Apr 2017, 22:02

Hey, please can you write me a story about a hot male school teacher who starts to close mouth burp at the front of the class. Then some of the pupils start to ask if he can burp on command. At the beginning he is reluctant but the suddenly he starts burping. Can he have a shirt bulging with muscle. Then i catch up with him after class and compliment him. He finds it sexy also so we go into an empty classroom and have sex. Thanks so much

burplover87

Post by burplover87 » 20 May 2017, 23:54

Hey I dont know if you're still taking requests but I would love to see a story about an incredibly rich and handsome young man that in the surface looks really polite but he has a dirty secret nobody knows about he loves torturing guys with a lot of his powerful amazing burps

Mariahautumn222

Post by Mariahautumn222 » 03 Jul 2017, 12:18

My fantasy scenario is a guy with a bloated belly after eating lots of pizza drinking lots of soda and burping for a girl who gets really turned on by his belching, and she plays with his tummy to help let out his gassy burps and he starts kissing her and burps in her mouth and that excites her so much that he starts kissing down her body and starts eating her out, while letting out burps the entire time.

Harvinder

Post by Harvinder » 11 Dec 2017, 22:59

Mariahautumn222 wrote:
03 Jul 2017, 12:18
My fantasy scenario is a guy with a bloated belly after eating lots of pizza drinking lots of soda and burping for a girl who gets really turned on by his belching, and she plays with his tummy to help let out his gassy burps and he starts kissing her and burps in her mouth and that excites her so much that he starts kissing down her body and starts eating her out, while letting out burps the entire time.

"Hey Ilana, can you come look at these pizzas?" Rob shouted from the kitchen.

I went to the kitchen. "Apparently those DiGiornos you won from that survey are expiring tomorrow."

I looked in the freezer. Four XL frozen pizzas topped with bacon and pepperoni. I can't believe I had forgotten about those pizzas. I usually love frozen junk food. And expiring tomorrow...

"Well, we'd better get cracking!" I exclaimed. Both of us were voracious eaters, so it wouldn't be a big problem. Rob had a slim and athletic 6'2" body, sandy hair, and a smile to die for. His father was a big fund manager with a mansion out in Southhampton. I personally think he's much too good for a 5-foot-nothing frizzy-haired A-cup girl from Queens like me.

Rob ate much more quickly than me since he was bigger. He always ate too quickly, scarfing things down like a real man. I took a glass of coconut juice with my meal, but Rob had a few bottles of IPA beer. As the pizza disappeared from the box, Rob's burps grew louder, wetter, and longer. Even though the burps were muffled by him burping into his fist, they sounded absolutely delicious. I blushed every time... but he didn't notice - he doesn't know I'm majorly into burping. We devoured the pizzas in no time.

After dinner, we decided to watch a pirated episode of the Colbert Report together. "Man, I really think I shouldn't have ate that much pizza. I -" Rob said, immediately before releasing a very bassy five-second closed-mouth burp. "- Excuse me. Man, I'm burping like crazy." he said, grinning sheepishly, showing off his perfect straight teeth. He rubbed his distended belly, letting out consecutive short but deep and loud burps. "You must have had too much beer, baby," I said. "Urrpp... One can never - hic - have too much beer," he said, smiling.

I put my head on Rob's tummy. His normal rock-hard six-pack was gone. It was a warm and comfortable place to be. I could hear the growl and gurgle of digestion deep within. Rob would do a rumbling closed-mouth belch every so often, and the delicious scent of DiGiorno's mixed with hops wafted over me. Suddenly, I buried my face into Rob's warm tummy. "Ilana, I don't think ... " he started to say before letting out one of the most delicious burps I have heard so far from him. It started low and rumbly... and gradually grew to become a full-throated majestic roar. As the belch grew in strength, I could feel my dark curls ruffle. The belch dissipated into a series of short but deep burps. It must have lasted for around 20 seconds. Rob cheered. "Man! That fucking felt good," he said. "That was definitely a 10, honey," I said, grinning up at Rob. "Hic- Hell, fuck yeah it was," .

Then, I was so worked up that I just started full-on kissing him. His lips were so fucking luscious, ugh. At first, he tried to hold back the burps. I thought "no, no, no, just let it out baby. Just let it out." as hard as I could, over and over again, trying to influence him psychically. Apparently, it must have worked since he let out a earth-shattering big one right into my mouth. I was choked for a second by the air rushing into my throat. It was loud as fuck - the rumbling filled my ears like a 747 taking off. He pulled back with a shocked expression on his face. "Baby..." he said apologetically, but I wasn't fooled a bit. His eyes said it all. "You're not sorry at all," I said, and resumed kissing him with a ferocious intensity.

He didn't hold back now. He would just let the burps out straight in my mouth. They were short ones, but were delightfully deep and gassy. He pulled back and started ripping off all of my clothes and bra. He pushed me into the couch and buried his face in my body, kissing as he moved up and down.

The burps on my clit were better than a thousand Hitachis crafted by Zeus himself. This was ecstasy. I loved the sound of the deep ass belches muffled in my clit. Then it started. It was the biggest burp I had ever heard. It had everything... length, depth, sound, texture, form, smell... everything was perfect. I could feel it rushing out of Rob on its own accord... I could tell this demon wasn't being forced out. Stars danced in my eyes. I felt like I wanted to black out from pleasure. This must be what it feels like to be high on heroin. The hot, fragrant air buffeted my clit, enhancing the pleasure exponentially. I involuntary let out a moan. Then, it was over.

We still had energy left, so Rob left to get protection. We had amazing sex, even though he wasn't burping quite as much anymore. Afterwards, I fell into the deepest sleep of my life. When I woke up, everything seemed to have been forgotten. Rob stifled every. single. belch. I tried to get him to burp at every single meal we had together, but nothing worked. I didn't want to probe deeper, so I just backed off, growing more miffed and fired up with each passing day.

One week later, I asked Rob if he picked up dinner. "Sure did. How about DiGiorno's?" he asked, giving me a wink. A wide smile spread across my face.

MrMidnight

Post by MrMidnight » 12 Dec 2017, 20:39

A group of hot college guys finding a nerd, pinning him down and bullying him through the medium of burping...

Can you write it in the 3rd person?

Something for you to have a go at if you feel up to the challenge :D :)

Regaliz

Post by Regaliz » 07 May 2018, 01:51

Harvinder... you are a REALLY talented writer. Keep them coming please!