Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Give me one of your fantasy scenarios and I'll write it for you...

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
Harvinder

Give me one of your fantasy scenarios and I'll write it for you...

Post by Harvinder » 03 Mar 2017, 01:58

... at least I'll try to the best of my ability. I want to practice my writing skills while enjoying myself along the way. Just one proviso: burping scenarios only. Hope to hear what you have to offer!

MrMidnight

Re: Give me one of your fantasy scenarios and I'll write it for you...

Post by MrMidnight » 03 Mar 2017, 02:07

Being tied down by a really attractive male and burped on repeatedly :x :x :x Burp torture/domination in a few words :)) <3 :)

Harvinder

Post by Harvinder » 03 Mar 2017, 05:52

@MM

Dinner with Eric was going great. We had met through my brother Sebastian a few months ago; they were in the same fraternity together. Eric was a junior fund manager, but despite his stuffy job title, he was quite funny, laid-back, and intelligent - the type of smart that didn't make you feel like a dolt. He was also gorgeous, standing well over 6' with the classic jaw, shiny and thick brown hair, and blue eyes.

Since we had connected so well over dinner, it was almost unspoken that we began to head back towards his loft. "So tell me more about the non-profit for African kids you founded with Seb in Africa back as an undergrad. How in heaven did you get water purifiers for $10, even after that disgruntled investor?" I asked. "Well, an old high school buddy had some major shares of this Chinese company ... He let out a short, bassy closed-mouth burp. "Pardon me," he said succinctly and grinned. "Anyway, apparently he ..." He trailed off, took a quick glance around us, and let out the nastiest and longest burps I have ever heard (trust me - I used to live with 3 former college-league lacrosse players in Murray Hill when I had just moved to the city after college and had mostly become desensitized to typical behavior of the male species like belching). It was crescendo, starting off quiet and low and ending in a full-throated beastly roar. The smell was unbelievably rank. All this happened without breaking eye contact. Some random little old lady standing in an alley even stopped and stared open-mouthed, in all likelihood amazed at how such a disgusting thing could come out of such a gorgeous man. I don't want to seem superficial, but he was so hot that it was kind of erotic. No one can ever know I had that thought. No one.I felt my cheeks flush. Dead silence which seemed like hours but probably really was just a few seconds. "Whoa, excuse me. As Queen Elizabeth always said, out is always better than in." He laughed gently and gave me a weird look... I saw hints of desire in his deep blue eyes.

Well, we finally got to his apartment after two stops on the L train. He lived in a tasteful art-deco building on a charming, tree-lined street in Williamsburg. The interior was very simple but elegant, with hardwood floors, modern furniture, and two bikes mounted on the wall. We mainly just watched Big Brother and goofed around on the couch for an hour before we decided to head back to the bedroom. His bedroom was spacious and smelled really like him (AKA really good). While I was undressing, Eric came up to me and asked... "Jules, I have a favor to ask you. I really want to try something special with you; you'll like it." Oh no, was he a foot fetishist? Or worse, did he like 'making it rain'? Suddenly, it dawned on me, and I hesitated. Burping wasn't something that I specifically considered hot, but that sexy gaze and devilish grin made it impossible to say no. I would get through it.

Five minutes later, I found myself lying on the bed, bound fast with a bunch of old ties and event T-shirts. Eric undressed and showed off his lithe but well muscled and solid-looking body, complete with the washboard abs and all that jazz. His breathtaking member was what I expected it to be.

Eric pinned me under his solid body, winding me for a moment. The pure physical substantiality of his body and its intensely and reassuring heat an intense wave of pleasure course through my cold little body, forming gooseflesh all over my tingling arms. He jerked me up by my hair, forcing me to look into those sparking eyes, which were filled with desire. He drew me close, and let out a monstrous burp less than an inch from my face. The warm air ruffled my hair, and the intense odor filled my airways. It was one of those huge roars, deep yet extremely loud, that could've be heard across Yankee Stadium, and I got a front row experience complete with 360 degree auditory immersion. He then threw me back down onto the comfy bed and leaned in close. He let out a series of hiccuping belches that were simultaneously wet and resonant. I winced at the odor; how could something so wretched come from something so beautiful? He took a break to catch his breath and recharge, taking a small swig of beer and clearing his throat, letting out a short, continuous burst of gas from his stomach in a muffled, closed-mouthed roar. "You like it, do you? Do you?", he asked in a quiet voice that exuded alphaness. I nodded. I wasn't lying; I felt like lava was coursing through my vessels.

He then loomed above my face, pressing his firm warm lips to my cold ones, embracing me in a passionate and deep kiss that lasted for what could have been 10 seconds or 10 years. I felt a powerful force grew deep within Eric that wanted its way out; I could hear rumbling and gurgling. Eric belched full-force, into my mouth. The sound was deafening, a wonderfully rich, deep, and bassy tone. I frantically drew breath in through my nose; Eric's gassy explosion was rocketing into my airways, winding me. Stars of pleasure danced behind my eyes; lava coursed through my veins frantically. I began to climax at the same time Eric's deafening roar reached its apogee. As I began to sink into a relaxed and half-awake bliss, Eric's belch began to peter out into a series of smaller but still deep burps.

When I awoke the next morning, Eric was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. I was in one of his old oversized sports jerseys while he was in an impeccably tailored suit. We chatted for a while about work, old friends, and the president's hijinks, seemingly with no recollection of last night. After downing his coffee with a slab of toast with bacon, he gave a short, bassy burp in my direction and winked. He got up and left for work. I felt that newfound warmness begin to spread through my body.

MrMidnight

Post by MrMidnight » 03 Mar 2017, 16:53

Wow that's was so amazing! :-o :-o :-o :-o

You don't even need to practise your writing! Your writing is brilliant! <3 :O This is like full on story book writing!

Thank you so much for this it's amazing!

cleargray

Post by cleargray » 04 Mar 2017, 02:02

Hi harvinder

I have something specific request but you don’t have to stick to everything in this description!!
Can you plz write one about a sexy arab prince who is bisexual and kinky (his brothers and parents dont know) but his favorite thing is european guys.
He is athletic with muscular arms but lately got lazy and indulgent so he lost his abs and finds himself burping all the time sometimes uncontrollably. He somehow finds he gets turned on by the burping and likes to show off a lot in bedroom and in everyday life
Hes also arrogant and thinks hes the hottest guy in the world :-D

Harvinder

Post by Harvinder » 04 Mar 2017, 03:55

Hamza felt extremely stuffed and contented after the dinner with the French emissary. All of his favourite foods had been served, including skewered lamb garnished with dates and flecks of gold. He had had almost 5 helpings of that alone, as well as heaps of Turkish delight, sturgeon, and flatbread. His full belly felt like a cannonball. He waited until a vizir passed by him and let out a ten second long beastly roar with wet notes. The vizir bowed, refusing to make eye contact. Hamza sauntered on, feeling slightly bigger than usual. Hamza was 24 years old, the son of the grand caliph. He was quite good looking, standing about 6'5" with a muscular body and a chiseled tan face. Since Hamza exercised daily in the courtyard of the palace, lifting huge dumbbells and running lap upon lap, he could afford to eat like he did... until now. Only recently did Hamza, well actually his wife, the princess, notice that Hamza was getting a belly, covering those washboard abs. Oh well, the food was too good, and Hamza was one of those people who could see no personal flaw of theirs, even when explicitly told. Also, the princess always complained about him belching. Once, the princess and her friends were in the chamber reading poetry. Hamza had walked in and let out a huge rumbling and loud belch and simply walked out, a proud grin gracing his fine features. Speaking of belching, Hamza remembered the scene at dinner fondly. The emissary was an elderly man. He had an assistant, a lanky, handsome boy of around 18 with longish blond hair and blue eyes. Hamza felt attracted to the boy and felt a need to assert dominance over him. Towards the end of the meal, while some vizirs were discussing the construction of a big canal, Hamza felt a gas bubble form in his stuffed belly. He decided rather rashly to let it out, looking down at the French boy who stared back timidly. It was huge, loud, and full-throatedly rich, ending in a series of smaller but still bassy burps. Ah, fortunately old dad wasn't here to witness this fine display of imperial might. The boy stared in awe. Hamza, relishing this fine memory, sauntered off back to his room.

Gasblaster

Post by Gasblaster » 04 Mar 2017, 10:59

First of all Harvinder, I really appreciate that you're willing to do this for us because I know that something like this is exactly what is fetishists need. I like your writing style and I have a request.

So my dream scenario would take place in the guys locker room of a gym or a pool or something. Just two characters: the main character and a burping stranger. I would like a scenario with the burper shirtless or taking his shirt off and wearing speedos maybe with a little bit of muscle. Also some loud and long burps reverberating off of the locker room walls and sending a tremble through the air is quite arousing. Onomatopoeia gets me every time. Finally, he needs to be manly with his earth shattering belches and acknowledge them with pride and challenge himself to burp louder. Maybe a few grunts or sharp exhales would be hot. Thanks again!

cleargray

Post by cleargray » 04 Mar 2017, 11:57

That was incredible and very hot! You are such good writer and came up with a pretty sexy scenario in no time.
Just the whole thing, especially walking in on those innocent girls and unloading a big belch, and how he dominated the emissary's sweet little French assistant. Some parts very comical too. Anyway! Thank you!!

If you ever have spare time and want to make a quick sequel i will not complain at all B-)

Harvinder

Post by Harvinder » 05 Mar 2017, 03:18

*urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRrp* My head whipped up. I stopped lathering. I could feel blood rushing through my tissues while I grew all hard, tingly, and goosefleshed. The belch was already amazingly loud, but it was magnified by the echoes off of the lockers. It was not only loud, but it was also finely rendered, with complete with crescendo and bass. Boy oh boy, was this my lucky day. The one strange little thing that fiercely turned me on was guys belching; I’ve been that way since grade 6 (at least I can remember) when I heard some older boys having a belching contest and felt the taste of adulthood for one of the first times in my short life. I turned off the water, dried off, and crept quickly behind the bank of lockers to get a peek at this burping stranger. I crept behind the bank of lockers and caught a glimpse of the stranger just as I tripped over a bench with a BANG, my head hitting a locker. Owwwww. Stars clouded my vision for a couple of seconds. I scrambled to my feet as quiet as a mouse after a few seconds, face flushed with embarrassment. I prepared and meet his mocking eyes but only met his finely toned back. Phew, he didn't notice. When I got home, I would burn a shitload of incense for all the gods out there. Man, was he gorgeous. He looked like Sean O’Pry but taller and somewhat more handsome. I retreated in a dark corner behind a cluster of lockers which gave me a good view of the burping hottie.

The beautiful stranger took out a bottle of some product and began rubbing it on his chest, leaving his flat abs glowing and even more gorgeous (it that was possible) than before. As he rubbed the stuff on his abs, a gigantic *mrrrrrrrrRRRRRrrrrrrp* roared out of the handsome beast’s mouth. It was even deeper, longer, and more nasty and guttural than the last. The smell of hamburgers filled the room. My mouth watered; I wanted a double double with animal style right this instant. My baggy sweatpants grew uncomfortably tight. My cheeks burned. The man grinned proudly, and my heart fluttered. Being proud of one’s burps just made the whole thing even hotter, if that was possible. He paused for a bit, began applying another oil of some sort, and --- *oeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEURRRRRRRRRRRRp*. Oh. My. God. That was the best burp I had ever heard in my life. It was loud. It was bassy. It was gurgly. It was just... wow. It must've lasted 10 seconds or more. He whooped, and let out a humongous sigh of relief as a huge smile of relief graced his fine features. He went into the pool room, and I just stood there in the shadows, in shock. After a while, I decided to put on my swimsuit and go into the pool room. I had to wait a couple of minutes to... ahem, to "settle down." One of the first things I saw was the handsome stranger slicing gracefully through the empty Olympic-sized pool. He ascended after a few seconds, looked up, and gave me a wink while a humored "I know what you did, you naughty boy" smirk spread across his gorgeous face.

henz@

Post by henz@ » 05 Mar 2017, 03:45

I read "Josh and Matt" fiction and I tought the autor mixed pretty well the fart and burp fetish, and I think you should try, if you feel comfortable enough, this in another scenario, like a famous actor\singer (i don't like to specificate because i want people to imagine the guy who they want) who is really gassy behind the scenes, and you (a fan) is about to discover it when you follow your idol into is place.