Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Real Life (Male)

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
frank1

Re: Real Life (Male)

Post by frank1 » 17 Dec 2014, 05:55

Yes, I'll try and see if I can make a recording for you. It's very arousing knowing that your turning someone else on with just your burps. It gives me such a feeling of control over the person. Definitely I'll give you another story when I'm not so busy. Right now I have exams and such but when I have free time I'll write up another story.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 21 Dec 2014, 02:37

Ok I've got another story for all of you guys, this was in high school (again) I was a Sophomore and I didn't have many friends. So everyday I would sit at different tables just to see what the experience was like. I was looking for a group to find and stick too it. I was also secretly hoping, some of them might start burping, I knew that there were guys would weren't ashamed of burping in public. I looked forward to that eagerly, I usually studied each table closely and looked at who sat where and how many guys there were. What there reactions to certain things were. I sat a table that looked promising, it was full of guys, they were all casually talking. I sat there with them but not one of them let out a burp or anything really. To say I was disappointed was an understatement. So I walked away from that table and sat by myself again. A few weeks went by and I watched the table from afar. Something caught my attention but I wasn't sure what, they were interacting differently this time. So I decided to sit at the table again. This time I wasn't disappointed, The guy was right in front of me and he was shorter than I was and he looked younger than he was. I think he was around sixteen, seventeen but he looked about 14. I didn't care because he was effortlessly belching, it was simple for him. I was impressed, I didn't know so much force could come from someone of his stature and size. Anyway, he went on burping for quite a while until one of the guys told him to stop. After that he stopped but then he started doing a couple low burps and then he started burping into his empty cup.

So that was my story for now, I hope you enjoyed it. :)

Insane_Eren_Jaeger

Post by Insane_Eren_Jaeger » 28 Dec 2014, 07:34

frank1 wrote:Another story, this was back in high school. I would come home on the bus, and listen to the radio. I came across this local high school radio station. There were multiple shows, but this one show in particular I was interested in was this show with these three guys. They would talk about sports and things, I'm not that into sports but they were pretty entertaining. So I had this really good idea, I decided to call up and ask them a question. I asked if any of them could burp, they said no. So I demonstrated my burping skill, and they were pretty impressed. I told them how to burp, and for a while I would occasionally call in and burp for them and request a song. Then after a while during there last show I called them. I had already told them how to burp, one of them had actually gotten really good. When I called and asked them to demonstrate to me, one of them did a weak burp and then the other guy did this really hot power burp. I was so turned on in that moment, so we had a burping contest. I enjoyed it so much. The thing I enjoyed most about it was that he told me he had been practicing for a while and now he could do it no problem. That made me so proud, I was so happy that I passed my skills down on to someone else. :D Unfortunately the show was done and I was alone again but I felt good that I taught someone to burp on command. :)

You're so lucky you can burp on command /;-;/ you must teach meh
Also that must've been nice to know that you taught them something like that c:
Just another random shy girl with pink and black hair >////<
Out of all the things I've lost, my sanity is the one I miss the least

My kik is thatonecosplay girl if you wanna talk c:

♥Katy Is My Angel♥

frank1

Post by frank1 » 14 Jan 2015, 02:01

Okay so this is not like all the other stories I've told before, this actually happened the other day. I was actually going to record this story yesterday while it was fresh but I wasn't able to. I can recall the details clearly enough, so I started chatting with this guy (he's actually from the forums) he's actually made a few burping videos and I was blown away by his talent. So we were chatting over Skype and he actually agree to do some closed mouth burps for me. They were really great, after a short while we exchanged numbers and we started texting. So I had just gotten out of the shower when I received a text from him, he said he was driving home so he could do a couple burps for me. I was very excited, so I called and he started burping for me. I just got to say it was really hot!!!! :horny: :D :). He just kept releasing this loud burps, of course I could tell from listening on the other end that some of them were stuck. I could tell he had some good ones coming up, I was so turned on. I even burped for him too, I enjoyed immensely and he told me later that he enjoyed it too. It wasn't that long and I was so disappointed that I wasn't able to hear more of him. :( Anyway that's my story for now. I hope you enjoyed it!!!! :D

frank1

Post by frank1 » 10 Feb 2015, 22:36

Okay so I'm back, sorry if I haven't posted any stories but after seeing a bunch of guys posting I decided to do another story that was from a while back.

Okay so I was pretty young I think I was in 1st or 2nd grade when this was happening. So in my old school, we would have sort of like a fair at our school, I don't know how to describe it. It was so long ago but anyway so I was just walking around having fun and all that when I came up to this guy. He was in my grade, I'm pretty sure he was in my class too. So I kind of just walked up to him and asked him to burp really loud for me, at the time I didn't know why I was so excited but it was honestly a thrill. I remember being very interested in his burps and then when he walked off I went off with him and he just kept burping the whole time. Then right after he started to drink from the water fountain and right after he burped a couple more times. I was honestly surprised at how will he was to burp. Anyway he walked off and unfortunately I never saw him after that go figure. That's my story, I'll try and see if I can recall anymore. :D

frank1

Post by frank1 » 15 Apr 2015, 01:16

Okay it's been a long time, so I'm back with another story. This is a recent one about two weeks ago, I called one of my friends who is awesome at burping. He told me he was on his lunch break so he was happy to do a couple burps for me in his car. So I went down to the basement because my dad and my brother were both in the house. This was pretty early in the morning. I called him and he burped for me, they were so hot!!!! :horny: I can't even describe it properly, the first few burps sounded like they were stuck because they kept stopping short of coming out. Then he did a couple more which were louder, I could hardly control myself. I asked him if he could groan a little after each burp and he did!!! It was beyond hot for me, I also burped for him too. It was a very erotic experience one I would love to have again someday. :D

frank1

Post by frank1 » 15 Apr 2015, 01:19

Oh, I just remember another story that I had forgot about until very recently. So I was young, still in grade school. I was in the cafeteria waiting on line for lunch. Everything seemed pretty normal and then without any kind of warning someone just ripped a huge burp. It was really loud, actually it was so loud it hurt my ears a little. I looked around to see who did it. I knew it was someone nearby I just couldn't pinpoint who it was. :( :((

phosphlime

Post by phosphlime » 15 Apr 2015, 03:08

frank1 wrote:Okay it's been a long time, so I'm back with another story. This is a recent one about two weeks ago, I called one of my friends who is awesome at burping. He told me he was on his lunch break so he was happy to do a couple burps for me in his car. So I went down to the basement because my dad and my brother were both in the house. This was pretty early in the morning. I called him and he burped for me, they were so hot!!!! :horny: I can't even describe it properly, the first few burps sounded like they were stuck because they kept stopping short of coming out. Then he did a couple more which were louder, I could hardly control myself. I asked him if he could groan a little after each burp and he did!!! It was beyond hot for me, I also burped for him too. It was a very erotic experience one I would love to have again someday. :D
I'm sorry but how is this not gay.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 15 Apr 2015, 04:00

I'm sorry but how is this not gay.[/quote]

What do you mean? Just because I get off to guys burping doesn't make me gay. I have no desire to have sex with any guy, arousal isn't the same as sexual attraction. Why are you even in the male section. Even if I was gay what's it to you. :( :wtf: :facepalm:

BelchingFetish101

Post by BelchingFetish101 » 18 Apr 2015, 23:58

frank1 wrote:I'm sorry but how is this not gay.
What do you mean? Just because I get off to guys burping doesn't make me gay. I have no desire to have sex with any guy, arousal isn't the same as sexual attraction. Why are you even in the male section. Even if I was gay what's it to you. :( :wtf: :facepalm:[/quote]

It's not a big deal to be bisexual if that is what you are... If you get aroused by a guy, you have some sexual attraction to guys. Nothing wrong with that.