Real Life (Male)

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
frank1

Re: Real Life (Male)

Post by frank1 » 17 Dec 2014, 05:55

Yes, I'll try and see if I can make a recording for you. It's very arousing knowing that your turning someone else on with just your burps. It gives me such a feeling of control over the person. Definitely I'll give you another story when I'm not so busy. Right now I have exams and such but when I have free time I'll write up another story.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 21 Dec 2014, 02:37

Ok I've got another story for all of you guys, this was in high school (again) I was a Sophomore and I didn't have many friends. So everyday I would sit at different tables just to see what the experience was like. I was looking for a group to find and stick too it. I was also secretly hoping, some of them might start burping, I knew that there were guys would weren't ashamed of burping in public. I looked forward to that eagerly, I usually studied each table closely and looked at who sat where and how many guys there were. What there reactions to certain things were. I sat a table that looked promising, it was full of guys, they were all casually talking. I sat there with them but not one of them let out a burp or anything really. To say I was disappointed was an understatement. So I walked away from that table and sat by myself again. A few weeks went by and I watched the table from afar. Something caught my attention but I wasn't sure what, they were interacting differently this time. So I decided to sit at the table again. This time I wasn't disappointed, The guy was right in front of me and he was shorter than I was and he looked younger than he was. I think he was around sixteen, seventeen but he looked about 14. I didn't care because he was effortlessly belching, it was simple for him. I was impressed, I didn't know so much force could come from someone of his stature and size. Anyway, he went on burping for quite a while until one of the guys told him to stop. After that he stopped but then he started doing a couple low burps and then he started burping into his empty cup.

So that was my story for now, I hope you enjoyed it. :)

Insane_Eren_Jaeger

Post by Insane_Eren_Jaeger » 28 Dec 2014, 07:34

frank1 wrote:Another story, this was back in high school. I would come home on the bus, and listen to the radio. I came across this local high school radio station. There were multiple shows, but this one show in particular I was interested in was this show with these three guys. They would talk about sports and things, I'm not that into sports but they were pretty entertaining. So I had this really good idea, I decided to call up and ask them a question. I asked if any of them could burp, they said no. So I demonstrated my burping skill, and they were pretty impressed. I told them how to burp, and for a while I would occasionally call in and burp for them and request a song. Then after a while during there last show I called them. I had already told them how to burp, one of them had actually gotten really good. When I called and asked them to demonstrate to me, one of them did a weak burp and then the other guy did this really hot power burp. I was so turned on in that moment, so we had a burping contest. I enjoyed it so much. The thing I enjoyed most about it was that he told me he had been practicing for a while and now he could do it no problem. That made me so proud, I was so happy that I passed my skills down on to someone else. :D Unfortunately the show was done and I was alone again but I felt good that I taught someone to burp on command. :)

You're so lucky you can burp on command /;-;/ you must teach meh
Also that must've been nice to know that you taught them something like that c:
Just another random shy girl with pink and black hair >////<
Out of all the things I've lost, my sanity is the one I miss the least

My kik is thatonecosplay girl if you wanna talk c:

♥Katy Is My Angel♥

frank1

Post by frank1 » 14 Jan 2015, 02:01

Okay so this is not like all the other stories I've told before, this actually happened the other day. I was actually going to record this story yesterday while it was fresh but I wasn't able to. I can recall the details clearly enough, so I started chatting with this guy (he's actually from the forums) he's actually made a few burping videos and I was blown away by his talent. So we were chatting over Skype and he actually agree to do some closed mouth burps for me. They were really great, after a short while we exchanged numbers and we started texting. So I had just gotten out of the shower when I received a text from him, he said he was driving home so he could do a couple burps for me. I was very excited, so I called and he started burping for me. I just got to say it was really hot!!!! :horny: :D :). He just kept releasing this loud burps, of course I could tell from listening on the other end that some of them were stuck. I could tell he had some good ones coming up, I was so turned on. I even burped for him too, I enjoyed immensely and he told me later that he enjoyed it too. It wasn't that long and I was so disappointed that I wasn't able to hear more of him. :( Anyway that's my story for now. I hope you enjoyed it!!!! :D

frank1

Post by frank1 » 10 Feb 2015, 22:36

Okay so I'm back, sorry if I haven't posted any stories but after seeing a bunch of guys posting I decided to do another story that was from a while back.

Okay so I was pretty young I think I was in 1st or 2nd grade when this was happening. So in my old school, we would have sort of like a fair at our school, I don't know how to describe it. It was so long ago but anyway so I was just walking around having fun and all that when I came up to this guy. He was in my grade, I'm pretty sure he was in my class too. So I kind of just walked up to him and asked him to burp really loud for me, at the time I didn't know why I was so excited but it was honestly a thrill. I remember being very interested in his burps and then when he walked off I went off with him and he just kept burping the whole time. Then right after he started to drink from the water fountain and right after he burped a couple more times. I was honestly surprised at how will he was to burp. Anyway he walked off and unfortunately I never saw him after that go figure. That's my story, I'll try and see if I can recall anymore. :D

frank1

Post by frank1 » 15 Apr 2015, 01:16

Okay it's been a long time, so I'm back with another story. This is a recent one about two weeks ago, I called one of my friends who is awesome at burping. He told me he was on his lunch break so he was happy to do a couple burps for me in his car. So I went down to the basement because my dad and my brother were both in the house. This was pretty early in the morning. I called him and he burped for me, they were so hot!!!! :horny: I can't even describe it properly, the first few burps sounded like they were stuck because they kept stopping short of coming out. Then he did a couple more which were louder, I could hardly control myself. I asked him if he could groan a little after each burp and he did!!! It was beyond hot for me, I also burped for him too. It was a very erotic experience one I would love to have again someday. :D

frank1

Post by frank1 » 15 Apr 2015, 01:19

Oh, I just remember another story that I had forgot about until very recently. So I was young, still in grade school. I was in the cafeteria waiting on line for lunch. Everything seemed pretty normal and then without any kind of warning someone just ripped a huge burp. It was really loud, actually it was so loud it hurt my ears a little. I looked around to see who did it. I knew it was someone nearby I just couldn't pinpoint who it was. :( :((

phosphlime

Post by phosphlime » 15 Apr 2015, 03:08

frank1 wrote:Okay it's been a long time, so I'm back with another story. This is a recent one about two weeks ago, I called one of my friends who is awesome at burping. He told me he was on his lunch break so he was happy to do a couple burps for me in his car. So I went down to the basement because my dad and my brother were both in the house. This was pretty early in the morning. I called him and he burped for me, they were so hot!!!! :horny: I can't even describe it properly, the first few burps sounded like they were stuck because they kept stopping short of coming out. Then he did a couple more which were louder, I could hardly control myself. I asked him if he could groan a little after each burp and he did!!! It was beyond hot for me, I also burped for him too. It was a very erotic experience one I would love to have again someday. :D
I'm sorry but how is this not gay.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 15 Apr 2015, 04:00

I'm sorry but how is this not gay.[/quote]

What do you mean? Just because I get off to guys burping doesn't make me gay. I have no desire to have sex with any guy, arousal isn't the same as sexual attraction. Why are you even in the male section. Even if I was gay what's it to you. :( :wtf: :facepalm:

BelchingFetish101

Post by BelchingFetish101 » 18 Apr 2015, 23:58

frank1 wrote:I'm sorry but how is this not gay.
What do you mean? Just because I get off to guys burping doesn't make me gay. I have no desire to have sex with any guy, arousal isn't the same as sexual attraction. Why are you even in the male section. Even if I was gay what's it to you. :( :wtf: :facepalm:[/quote]

It's not a big deal to be bisexual if that is what you are... If you get aroused by a guy, you have some sexual attraction to guys. Nothing wrong with that.