Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Real Life (Male)

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
User avatar
frank1
Posts: 3373
Joined: 30 Jun 2013, 00:01
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Real Life (Male)

Post by frank1 » 17 Nov 2014, 21:45

I've got another story for all of you. :) So in the above post I talked about that radio station. Well later on I found out about another radio show again featuring these three guys. Anyway, I called them up and asked about burping. One of them said that he could burp on command, well that just intrigued me. So he asked me what he could burp for me and I said that he could burp my name. Later on he did, and I enjoyed it immensely. Later on, I then asked him to do the loudest and longest burp he could do, I waited on the end of the other line, for his burp. Believe it or not, I heard him taking in air from the other end of the line. To me the intake of air, is just as hot as the burp because of the anticipation is killer. When he finally did burp out loud, I was very entranced, it was one of the loudest that I heard before. I hung up and just sat down because it had been so damn epic. :D

RobbyBoy0
Posts: 797
Joined: 22 Jun 2008, 16:18
Location: California
Gender: Male - Male
Contact:

Re: Real Life (Male)

Post by RobbyBoy0 » 18 Nov 2014, 13:32

frank1 wrote:I've got another story for all of you. :) So in the above post I talked about that radio station. Well later on I found out about another radio show again featuring these three guys. Anyway, I called them up and asked about burping. One of them said that he could burp on command, well that just intrigued me. So he asked me what he could burp for me and I said that he could burp my name. Later on he did, and I enjoyed it immensely. Later on, I then asked him to do the loudest and longest burp he could do, I waited on the end of the other line, for his burp. Believe it or not, I heard him taking in air from the other end of the line. To me the intake of air, is just as hot as the burp because of the anticipation is killer. When he finally did burp out loud, I was very entranced, it was one of the loudest that I heard before. I hung up and just sat down because it had been so damn epic. :D

When a guy recharges himself by ramming air down his throat, I am always wondering what kind of burp he is concocting. It's like the first time a friend extends his a before flexing a huge bicep he has been working ok at the gym.

User avatar
frank1
Posts: 3373
Joined: 30 Jun 2013, 00:01
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Real Life (Male)

Post by frank1 » 16 Dec 2014, 23:32

Okay this is another story for all of you, who are interested. Anyway, this was a little further back before high school. I hadn't really even been aware that I had a burping fetish at this time. I just knew I was drawn in whenever a guy let out a burp or whatever. So this was in middle school, this kid he was a new student. He would burp pretty often during lunch time and at random times after lunch. I remember in art he just randomly burped and then immediately after he said what he had eaten. It was so fascinating to me at the time. :D Then I remember one time after lunch, I had just left the bathroom when he let out a burp. He could burp on command which was always a plus for me. He just kept on ripping them one after the other, we got on line and were headed back to class. I was right near him, I didn't say anything but I was transfixed by his burping talent. I heard a girl nearby exclaim her disgust but I didn't really pay that much attention to her. I was focused on him, of course wondering when he would stop. He did stop when the teacher noticed what he was doing of course. I was kind of disappointed. Another time, I remember it was in the middle of class and he was sitting with a group of guys and they were egging him on. They were sitting near the front of the class, I was close enough to hear what they were saying. He was letting out this burps but they were just loud enough for me to here. Honestly I found it so distracting, then he started doing the alphabet. It was so arousing, I didn't know at the time though.

Then I remember we went on this field trip as a part of this science program during the summer. It was close to my house so it wasn't that far away, I really only joined because I wanted something to do for the summer, also because I knew that he joined up and I wanted to hear more burps from him. I wasn't disappointed, of course when we sat down to eat lunch I was little further away from him. So I didn't know what was happening, I was pretty shy and I didn't talk much. The counselors persuaded me to sit with the other kids, so I did and I was a little caught off guard.

They were having a burping contest, it was the new kid in my class. His burps were impressive, I enjoyed them immensely. Unfortunately, I think he kind of grew out of it, when I got into High school it seemed like he didn't burp if not at all anymore. =((

Anyway that's my gift for you from me. I hope you enjoyed it. :)

RobbyBoy0
Posts: 797
Joined: 22 Jun 2008, 16:18
Location: California
Gender: Male - Male
Contact:

Re: Real Life (Male)

Post by RobbyBoy0 » 17 Dec 2014, 02:55

frank1 wrote:Okay this is another story for all of you, who are interested. Anyway, this was a little further back before high school. I hadn't really even been aware that I had a burping fetish at this time. I just knew I was drawn in whenever a guy let out a burp or whatever. So this was in middle school, this kid he was a new student. He would burp pretty often during lunch time and at random times after lunch. I remember in art he just randomly burped and then immediately after he said what he had eaten. It was so fascinating to me at the time. :D Then I remember one time after lunch, I had just left the bathroom when he let out a burp. He could burp on command which was always a plus for me. He just kept on ripping them one after the other, we got on line and were headed back to class. I was right near him, I didn't say anything but I was transfixed by his burping talent. I heard a girl nearby exclaim her disgust but I didn't really pay that much attention to her. I was focused on him, of course wondering when he would stop. He did stop when the teacher noticed what he was doing of course. I was kind of disappointed. Another time, I remember it was in the middle of class and he was sitting with a group of guys and they were egging him on. They were sitting near the front of the class, I was close enough to hear what they were saying. He was letting out this burps but they were just loud enough for me to here. Honestly I found it so distracting, then he started doing the alphabet. It was so arousing, I didn't know at the time though.

Then I remember we went on this field trip as a part of this science program during the summer. It was close to my house so it wasn't that far away, I really only joined because I wanted something to do for the summer, also because I knew that he joined up and I wanted to hear more burps from him. I wasn't disappointed, of course when we sat down to eat lunch I was little further away from him. So I didn't know what was happening, I was pretty shy and I didn't talk much. The counselors persuaded me to sit with the other kids, so I did and I was a little caught off guard.

They were having a burping contest, it was the new kid in my class. His burps were impressive, I enjoyed them immensely. Unfortunately, I think he kind of grew out of it, when I got into High school it seemed like he didn't burp if not at all anymore. =((

Anyway that's my gift for you from me. I hope you enjoyed it. :)
That certainly is a hot story! I hope you share more, and it's even more arousing knowing you are a burper with the fetish as well. I can relate!

Dude, I seriously want to hear you burp. Maybe you can teach me to burp! I cannot imagine anything hotter than to be able to produce the kind of on command burping that seriously gets my rocks off as I enjoy hearing all that machinery in my body working to gulp air and release it with super force, length, loudness....and of course, I would love to be able to do rapid fire belches too.

Consider making a recording, and keep those stories coming!

User avatar
frank1
Posts: 3373
Joined: 30 Jun 2013, 00:01
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Real Life (Male)

Post by frank1 » 17 Dec 2014, 05:55

Yes, I'll try and see if I can make a recording for you. It's very arousing knowing that your turning someone else on with just your burps. It gives me such a feeling of control over the person. Definitely I'll give you another story when I'm not so busy. Right now I have exams and such but when I have free time I'll write up another story.

RobbyBoy0
Posts: 797
Joined: 22 Jun 2008, 16:18
Location: California
Gender: Male - Male
Contact:

Re: Real Life (Male)

Post by RobbyBoy0 » 17 Dec 2014, 08:04

frank1 wrote:Yes, I'll try and see if I can make a recording for you. It's very arousing knowing that your turning someone else on with just your burps. It gives me such a feeling of control over the person. Definitely I'll give you another story when I'm not so busy. Right now I have exams and such but when I have free time I'll write up another story.
Yeah. You have a power that can take me to the limits of my pleasure like right away! I never ever get used to the reaction I feel when a guy gulps tons of air and burps it out over and over many different ways

User avatar
frank1
Posts: 3373
Joined: 30 Jun 2013, 00:01
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Real Life (Male)

Post by frank1 » 21 Dec 2014, 02:37

Ok I've got another story for all of you guys, this was in high school (again) I was a Sophomore and I didn't have many friends. So everyday I would sit at different tables just to see what the experience was like. I was looking for a group to find and stick too it. I was also secretly hoping, some of them might start burping, I knew that there were guys would weren't ashamed of burping in public. I looked forward to that eagerly, I usually studied each table closely and looked at who sat where and how many guys there were. What there reactions to certain things were. I sat a table that looked promising, it was full of guys, they were all casually talking. I sat there with them but not one of them let out a burp or anything really. To say I was disappointed was an understatement. So I walked away from that table and sat by myself again. A few weeks went by and I watched the table from afar. Something caught my attention but I wasn't sure what, they were interacting differently this time. So I decided to sit at the table again. This time I wasn't disappointed, The guy was right in front of me and he was shorter than I was and he looked younger than he was. I think he was around sixteen, seventeen but he looked about 14. I didn't care because he was effortlessly belching, it was simple for him. I was impressed, I didn't know so much force could come from someone of his stature and size. Anyway, he went on burping for quite a while until one of the guys told him to stop. After that he stopped but then he started doing a couple low burps and then he started burping into his empty cup.

So that was my story for now, I hope you enjoyed it. :)

Insane_Eren_Jaeger
Posts: 22
Joined: 27 Dec 2014, 03:49
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Real Life (Male)

Post by Insane_Eren_Jaeger » 28 Dec 2014, 07:34

frank1 wrote:Another story, this was back in high school. I would come home on the bus, and listen to the radio. I came across this local high school radio station. There were multiple shows, but this one show in particular I was interested in was this show with these three guys. They would talk about sports and things, I'm not that into sports but they were pretty entertaining. So I had this really good idea, I decided to call up and ask them a question. I asked if any of them could burp, they said no. So I demonstrated my burping skill, and they were pretty impressed. I told them how to burp, and for a while I would occasionally call in and burp for them and request a song. Then after a while during there last show I called them. I had already told them how to burp, one of them had actually gotten really good. When I called and asked them to demonstrate to me, one of them did a weak burp and then the other guy did this really hot power burp. I was so turned on in that moment, so we had a burping contest. I enjoyed it so much. The thing I enjoyed most about it was that he told me he had been practicing for a while and now he could do it no problem. That made me so proud, I was so happy that I passed my skills down on to someone else. :D Unfortunately the show was done and I was alone again but I felt good that I taught someone to burp on command. :)




You're so lucky you can burp on command /;-;/ you must teach meh
Also that must've been nice to know that you taught them something like that c:
Just another random shy girl with pink and black hair >////<
Out of all the things I've lost, my sanity is the one I miss the least


My kik is thatonecosplay girl if you wanna talk c:

♥Katy Is My Angel♥

User avatar
frank1
Posts: 3373
Joined: 30 Jun 2013, 00:01
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Real Life (Male)

Post by frank1 » 14 Jan 2015, 02:01

Okay so this is not like all the other stories I've told before, this actually happened the other day. I was actually going to record this story yesterday while it was fresh but I wasn't able to. I can recall the details clearly enough, so I started chatting with this guy (he's actually from the forums) he's actually made a few burping videos and I was blown away by his talent. So we were chatting over Skype and he actually agree to do some closed mouth burps for me. They were really great, after a short while we exchanged numbers and we started texting. So I had just gotten out of the shower when I received a text from him, he said he was driving home so he could do a couple burps for me. I was very excited, so I called and he started burping for me. I just got to say it was really hot!!!! :horny: :D :). He just kept releasing this loud burps, of course I could tell from listening on the other end that some of them were stuck. I could tell he had some good ones coming up, I was so turned on. I even burped for him too, I enjoyed immensely and he told me later that he enjoyed it too. It wasn't that long and I was so disappointed that I wasn't able to hear more of him. :( Anyway that's my story for now. I hope you enjoyed it!!!! :D

RobbyBoy0
Posts: 797
Joined: 22 Jun 2008, 16:18
Location: California
Gender: Male - Male
Contact:

Re: Real Life (Male)

Post by RobbyBoy0 » 14 Jan 2015, 02:48

frank1 wrote:Okay so this is not like all the other stories I've told before, this actually happened the other day. I was actually going to record this story yesterday while it was fresh but I wasn't able to. I can recall the details clearly enough, so I started chatting with this guy (he's actually from the forums) he's actually made a few burping videos and I was blown away by his talent. So we were chatting over Skype and he actually agree to do some closed mouth burps for me. They were really great, after a short while we exchanged numbers and we started texting. So I had just gotten out of the shower when I received a text from him, he said he was driving home so he could do a couple burps for me. I was very excited, so I called and he started burping for me. I just got to say it was really hot!!!! :horny: :D :). He just kept releasing this loud burps, of course I could tell from listening on the other end that some of them were stuck. I could tell he had some good ones coming up, I was so turned on. I even burped for him too, I enjoyed immensely and he told me later that he enjoyed it too. It wasn't that long and I was so disappointed that I wasn't able to hear more of him. :( Anyway that's my story for now. I hope you enjoyed it!!!! :D

Sounds hot! How do I get a hold of these videos?? I will pay bribe money!! $$$$

It would be nice if we could do a burping chat room online....I know it's been done before with limited interest, but not for us guys and girls who are into guys burping.

Post Reply