Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Real Life (Male)

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
frank1

Re: Real Life (Male)

Post by frank1 » 21 Apr 2015, 04:37

Like I said I don't want to have debate with you but I'll try and make my point clear. I get off to burps, I don't have to watch a video to get off to someone burping. Listening to a recording does the same thing. So that right there proves that it's not the person that's i'm aroused by it's them burping that gets me aroused. If I hear a burp but don't see the person it won't matter because I'm still aroused regardless. I don't have to picture any person in my mind, the sound of a loud burp can get me hard. Anyway getting aroused by something is not the same thing as sexual attraction because people are turned on by many different things including objects. Lastly I am asexual this isn't something I'm pulling out of my ass, I have no desire to have sex with any gender.

This is the definition of Asexual

a person who is not interested in or does not desire sexual activity, either within or outside of a relationship. asexuality is not the same as celibacy, which is the willful decision to not act on sexual feelings. asexuals, while not physically sexual-type folks, are none the less quite capable of loving, affectionate, romantic ties to others.

Lastly this should clear everything else up for you. Good day. :D

Arousal can be and often is involuntary or independent of a mental desire for sex. In other words, just because you body wants sex doesn’t mean YOU do. This is why some rape victims, male and female, experience arousal and even orgasm during their assaults. When aces experience arousal, they don’t always like that it’s happening or enjoy it. They don’t always feel the need to do something about it, like masturbate to orgasm.

When arousal happens in connection with a physical and/or mental sexual desire for another person, that’s sexual attraction. When arousal happens but your mind isn’t on board with the idea of sex, that’s just your body acting in response to some kind of visual, auditory, or sensual stimulation.

Luis ;)

Post by Luis ;) » 18 Apr 2017, 02:26

Awesome stories dude ;)

Luis ;)

Post by Luis ;) » 18 Apr 2017, 23:27

You should try to remember some other stories, the way you tell them is really good I really enjoy them

frank1

Post by frank1 » 20 Apr 2017, 15:27

Luis ;) wrote:
18 Apr 2017, 23:27
You should try to remember some other stories, the way you tell them is really good I really enjoy them
Yeah if I remember any I'll be sure to post them. As of right now, I don't run into many burpers these days :/

frank1

Post by frank1 » 28 Jan 2018, 17:44

I totally forgot to add this story and it happened pretty recently too but I didn't think it was worth mentioning until now. So I have this friend, who's a bit on the bigger side. I've known him since I started college, like when I first met him he didn't have a gut and now he has belly now. I find that really hot that he's gained a bit of weight. We chat from time to time and I decided to hang out with him and then I shyly asked if we could have a burping contest. I admit I was a little embarrassed to ask and he agreed and we did some burps back and forth before he felt like we had to stop. I was a little disappointed but I did enjoy the burping contest we had together. His burps weren't impressive tbh but I was a little turned on regardless simply due to the fact that I already find him sort of attractive and watching him burp made him even more so. His burps were average ok burps and he didn't do it for very long but I enjoyed them anyway. Well that's my story for now, I'll try and keep you guys updated, sadly I don't run into many guys who burp a lot but I will post another story when I do.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 12 May 2018, 05:59

Sorry for not updating this in so long but I've had the worst luck over the past few years and I haven't heard any good burps from guys in awhile. Now just a disclaimer the burp wasn't anything impressive or anything but keep in mind I haven't heard a burp from a guy in so long I was happy to at least hear something.

Now back to the story, the guy in question was really attractive and oftentimes I would imagine him burping because he would always bring food with him to class and chow down.

The professor wouldn't really mind but sadly I didn't really anything from him until the final rolled around. It was a group final and we were all studying in one room and then he came in with someone in his group and we we're just going over things and I saw him standing around and then he walked right by me and let out a small burp.

I hadn't heard a burp from a guy in so long that I thought I must have imagined it lol. I saw as his mouth opened and i heard the burp from him, like I said it wasn't special or anything but it was nice to hear a burp from an attractive guy in real life after not hearing anything for so long.