Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Real Life (Male)

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
frank1

Real Life (Male)

Post by frank1 » 29 Oct 2014, 15:44

Okay I've been waiting to share this story for a while but I haven't had the time. Okay so this was in high school, (I'm in college now) I think I was junior, I'm pretty sure I was. Anyway, after lunch I was headed towards the cafeteria doors. I walked outside and a group of seniors were leaving the cafeteria too. I heard snatches of the conversation, this one guy near by did a small burp. I was able to hear it, I overheard this one girl nearby saying "So hot.." I'm thinking she might have had a fetish too. :) So I was wondering whether she did or not. I made my way to the stairs trying to get to my class. I was a little perplexed to say the least. Two senior guys walked up near me talking. One of them had blondish hair and he was tall and fit, he was standing near me. The other guy I remember a bit more clearly, he was big and burly, he was kinda of tan. A little chubby I guess, He was a baseball player, I knew that much. Suddenly I kid you not without warning I saw him sucking in massive amounts of air. There was a whole crowd of people moving up the stairs and then he let out this really loud belch. I stood their amazed, It was loud, and I mean loud. It was the right tone and pitch everything. I was stunned. He seemed pretty proud of it too, he was smiling and then I saw him look up. I heard him say "Did you hear that?" I think he was talking to the girl earlier. Then his friend said "I smelled that" I did too, I remember what his breath was like vividly it smelled like Doritos, the nacho cheese kind. It was pretty hot, I regret that I didn't have anything to record it with. I waited for him to rip another one but sadly he didn't he went up to the next floor and I sadly had to go to class. That was my story I have couple of them from high school. There were tons of talented guys that I knew, I'll share more when I have more time. :)

md-1500

Re: Real Life (Male)

Post by md-1500 » 29 Oct 2014, 22:16

Please do, so exciting. I can't wait. :)
"Leaving on the lights, like you never said goodbye. I hear you at the door, footsteps on the floor, but you're here no more."

frank1

Post by frank1 » 30 Oct 2014, 00:23

Oh, and another story I just have to tell was when I was on the track team. It was basically the same thing, this guy would rip these awesome belches. They were loud, super loud, they were so loud I could hear them across the field. He couldn't burp on command sadly but they way he would just effortlessly just belch was amazing. All the guys on the team were amazed at how loud he could rip one and he wasn't even doing it purposely. I remember the guys asking him how he got his burps so loud. He just shrugged and said he didn't know. They were just so damn loud, fuck they were hot. Even the coach would egg him on, even when he rip a loud belch the coach would just say "That was really weak.." it was awesome. One of the best parts of being on the team. One time he belched so loud, that I heard it when I was like halfway across the field and then I remember the coach cheering him on. "Way to go!" It was perfect. ;)

RobbyBoy0

Post by RobbyBoy0 » 30 Oct 2014, 01:21

frank1 wrote:Oh, and another story I just have to tell was when I was on the track team. It was basically the same thing, this guy would rip these awesome belches. They were loud, super loud, they were so loud I could hear them across the field. He couldn't burp on command sadly but they way he would just effortlessly just belch was amazing. All the guys on the team were amazed at how loud he could rip one and he wasn't even doing it purposely. I remember the guys asking him how he got his burps so loud. He just shrugged and said he didn't know. They were just so damn loud, fuck they were hot. Even the coach would egg him on, even when he rip a loud belch the coach would just say "That was really weak.." it was awesome. One of the best parts of being on the team. One time he belched so loud, that I heard it when I was like halfway across the field and then I remember the coach cheering him on. "Way to go!" It was perfect. ;)
Wow....your stories are so hot. I wanna here more of your observations. I bet those loud burps sounded great echoing in locker room!

frank1

Post by frank1 » 30 Oct 2014, 01:47

No, I don't recall him burping in the locker room. Unfortunately I will tell my next story soon ;)

frank1

Post by frank1 » 04 Nov 2014, 01:10

Ok I got another story for you all. It was in high school again it was junior year. I decided to sit at this random table. I didn't know these guys that well but I knew them well enough in passing. So after a couple of days after I decided that I was comfortable enough with them I asked one of the guys if he was good at belching. He said that he could and then I had burping contest with him. I didn't really try that much I just wanted to hear him belch and he did not disappoint, he was pretty good. Later on when I asked him if I could get into a burping contest again, he suggested one of the other guys at the table. He and other guys agreed that the other guy was better. Of course it wasn't until we all got up that I heard him burp. It was perfect, and right after he turned to me and said "did you hear that?" I enjoyed that immensely. Of course later on I kept asking him to do a burping contest with me. Eventually the other guys also egged him on and me and him went to the guys bathroom. We had a burp off- I didn't try that hard because I wanted to hear him burp. He was an awesome burper of course I didn't get hear all his burps because a teacher walked in and asked what we were doing. lol. That's my story, let me know if you want to hear more stories from me.

great-ape15

Post by great-ape15 » 04 Nov 2014, 02:11

yes! bring those stories on bro those were good

frank1

Post by frank1 » 09 Nov 2014, 03:01

Ok I just remembered another story that I would like to share with you guys, This again was in junior year. I think this was senior exam week. Anyway I went into the guys bathroom and I remember this other guy coming in after me. He was pretty tall, blondish hair anyway. I started burping, because I was wondering how he would respond. I think he looked kind of sweaty, he was washing his face by the sink or something. He was in the middle of take exams I think. anyway, when he started to leave. He let out this pretty loud burp, and then he kind of let out this sigh of relief and then he left the bathroom. I stayed inside several moments longer, I was still in shock. lol. I hadn't really expected him to follow up what I was doing. It was a very pleasant surprise. :D

RobbyBoy0

Post by RobbyBoy0 » 09 Nov 2014, 13:52

frank1 wrote:Ok I just remembered another story that I would like to share with you guys, This again was in junior year. I think this was senior exam week. Anyway I went into the guys bathroom and I remember this other guy coming in after me. He was pretty tall, blondish hair anyway. I started burping, because I was wondering how he would respond. I think he looked kind of sweaty, he was washing his face by the sink or something. He was in the middle of take exams I think. anyway, when he started to leave. He let out this pretty loud burp, and then he kind of let out this sigh of relief and then he left the bathroom. I stayed inside several moments longer, I was still in shock. lol. I hadn't really expected him to follow up what I was doing. It was a very pleasant surprise. :D
That must have been an awesome experience you replay in your mind again and again.

If I were able to burp on command, I would try ti start burping contests. I would deliverately lose, because I would want him to feel he was winning and demonstrate his talent over and over again.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 17 Nov 2014, 21:39

Another story, this was back in high school. I would come home on the bus, and listen to the radio. I came across this local high school radio station. There were multiple shows, but this one show in particular I was interested in was this show with these three guys. They would talk about sports and things, I'm not that into sports but they were pretty entertaining. So I had this really good idea, I decided to call up and ask them a question. I asked if any of them could burp, they said no. So I demonstrated my burping skill, and they were pretty impressed. I told them how to burp, and for a while I would occasionally call in and burp for them and request a song. Then after a while during there last show I called them. I had already told them how to burp, one of them had actually gotten really good. When I called and asked them to demonstrate to me, one of them did a weak burp and then the other guy did this really hot power burp. I was so turned on in that moment, so we had a burping contest. I enjoyed it so much. The thing I enjoyed most about it was that he told me he had been practicing for a while and now he could do it no problem. That made me so proud, I was so happy that I passed my skills down on to someone else. :D Unfortunately the show was done and I was alone again but I felt good that I taught someone to burp on command. :)