Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Best teacher I've ever had {real, male}

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
SlashX3

Best teacher I've ever had {real, male}

Post by SlashX3 » 09 Feb 2012, 23:39

I'm brand new to the forums, and I would just like to say that this place seems pretty awesome so far. This is also my first post, so I hope you all enjoy it!

So in my 7th grade year, I had chorus as my last class of the day in the second semester. My teacher was not only fairly attractive, but he also had this gigantic water bottle on his piano, and it seemed every time he took a drink from it, he would chug nearly half the bottle. I kept hoping he would sometime release a belch, but he only once did a small closed-mouth one. However, he did have a tendency to wear shirts that, when he would lift up his arms ( either to show us a scale or to chug some more water) would show the side of his beautifully swollen gut. I ended up leaving that class without learning anything because I was utterly amazed nearly every day.

seifell

Re: Best teacher I've ever had {real, male}

Post by seifell » 12 Feb 2012, 13:22

Well bummer.

And welcome! :D

burpgirl13

Post by burpgirl13 » 23 Feb 2012, 07:24

Nice. It seems for me that a lot of people who sing can burp well. Especially the sopranos and basses.

Jerryfromfinance

Post by Jerryfromfinance » 15 May 2018, 04:06

Lol I'm a bass in choir, and all of the other bases are so hot. This guy behind me always lets out super deep burps.