Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Random Stories

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
Jaden1

Random Stories

Post by Jaden1 » 01 Oct 2018, 21:19

I'm just gonna turn a bunch of random scenarios I think of into some stories

After you read could you give me feedback on my writing or tell me if there is any person you want to see me make a story of

#1 Justin walked into the cafeteria and was instantly surrounded by noise. He scaned the room for his group of friends and saw they were standing in the line. He walked over to them and they did their usual greeting. Despite its length, the line moved pretty quick and soon justin and his friends were sitting at their table.

"What is this supposed to be" said one of Justin's friends , Zamere, as he looked at his tray

"It looks" Justin began before he was suddenly stopped. He put a fist in front of his mouth and let out a long burp.

Buuuuuurrrrrrrrppppppp

"Sorry" he said kind of embarrassed

"Are you kidding me that was nothing" said zamere as he procceded to let out a huge deep burp and blow it into the air.

Bbbbbbuuurrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppp

"That's disgusting" said one of justins other friends daniel

"Your just mad you cant do it" said Zamere

Then zamere let out another huge burp and blew it right into daniels face.

#2 "You read this part" Michael said as he pointed his friend to a paragraph in the text book

"No you read" replied Dominique

" I just read" said Michael

"Fine" said domonique as he began to read the paragraph

They continued to go back and forth reading for the next few minutes. Soon Dominique's stomach began to feel weird. He knew he had to hurt but he didn't want to do it in his friends face.

"hey move over for a sec" Dominique said stuggling to keep his burp in. He couldn't turn the other way because it would have been in the face of the person next to him

"Wait" replied Michael then continued reading

But Dominique couldn't hold it in anymore.

A long wet burp shot out of him and landed right in his friends face.

"Eww" said his friend

"i told you to *burrrrpp* move" Domonique said rubbing his stomah

ticklemywickle

Re: Random Stories

Post by ticklemywickle » 19 Oct 2018, 02:45

these have potential! I would love to hear more random stories like this!