Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

I have some stories i could share!

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
DrwhospideyNew

I have some stories i could share!

Post by DrwhospideyNew » 22 Sep 2018, 19:58

I'm a male and in no way get turned on my male burps, However i know everyone on this page does.
i have had friends over the years who have burped and who are male and i am willing to share some specific stories about them if you guys are intrested. I don't get any benefit from this apart from i might make a people happy :)

Just reply if you wan't to hear some!

gokuanime

Re: I have some stories i could share!

Post by gokuanime » 22 Sep 2018, 20:17

Sure, I would love to read some of your stories!

DrwhospideyNew

Post by DrwhospideyNew » 23 Sep 2018, 18:32

^
A story should be out soon! Thanks for the reply!

DrwhospideyNew

Post by DrwhospideyNew » 28 Sep 2018, 09:00

Ok i think its time to share some stories!
I may only do two on this post but if you want more you can reply.
Lets get started:

One of my friends who is very muscular (Lets just call him Jack) was in one of my class' and he sat at one of the back tables but i sat at the front. One morning we were all doing our work and suddenly everyone in the class heard a burp from (you guessed it) Jack. It was short but should have gone on for longer because he was obviously trying to hold it back, i estimate it would have been around 2 seconds long but would have gone on triple the time if he was not in class. The peoples reactions were pretty uneventful, no one cared expect one boy who screamed "Uh! Jack can you stop burping!" which suggests he does it all through the class, i dunno. Anyway that was just one and i have many more to share.

Usually when we are talking he lets out burps accidently but i can't remember any specific occasion of those.