Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Burps leaving youtube to go to other platforms

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
burpinboter

Burps leaving youtube to go to other platforms

Post by burpinboter » 15 Aug 2018, 02:46

So... after becoming friends with a guy that burps insanely loud on command, I realize why youtube is probably drying up... It seems he only likes posting his stuff on snapchat to friends. He considers it a "hidden" talent. So... back in 2009-2012 youtube was the only platform to share stuff with your friends. Because of this we saw a lot of burping videos. But now that there are other options people are less inclined to post on youtube where anyone can see their embarrassing talent. He only mentioned doing a video on youtube once and that was because I told him I thought he could challenge Yanagi. Then he said he might put up a youtube video to try and take the title. But other than that, it's pretty much just private vids over snapchat.

frank1

Re: Burps leaving youtube to go to other platforms

Post by frank1 » 15 Aug 2018, 03:24

Yeah makes sense, I'm also sure the other reason is that it takes too long to post a video onto YouTube for most guys. I remember when vine was around, guys where posting videos of themselves burping all the time. Its only 6 seconds of video so its very convenient. I see a lot of people talking about sharing their burps with friends over snapchat on twitter so sadly that's the new thing. It's private so unless you know the other person or are following them, the general public won't be able to see it. :/