Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Hot Dream ( male)

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
frank1

Hot Dream ( male)

Post by frank1 » 07 Aug 2018, 19:49

So I had a really hot dream a few days ago, it was so vivid I was convinced it was real. It was one of the most vivid dreams ive ever had and even now days later, it still sticks out in my mind.

So in the dream it started with me meeting up with this guy presumably a friend. We greeted each other and then sat down on a bench somewhere. He was attractive, dark hair, sort of dirty blond, stubble. He kind of gave off a frat bro vibe. We were sitting next to each other and he casually leaned back, I got a good view of his throat and watched as his adams applr moved up and down. I braced myself as the burp came.

It was loud and he didnt stop, he just doing it over and over without me even saying anything. It was so hot, I was really convinced it was the real thing. Imagine my disappointment when I woke up. :/