Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Meeting a burping freak

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
burpinboter

Meeting a burping freak

Post by burpinboter » 16 Jul 2018, 22:31

So it was last Friday... I was hanging out on a game I like to play. I always keep the team speak option on, even though most people are annoying, solely for the purpose of catching someone unleashing a belch or two. I never even imagined what would happen.

A guy joined and just started ripping loud belches over and over. The entire game was filled with them. He had the hiccups or something and he didn't restrain himself. He just kept going. These were no normal burps either... I'm talking Yanagi level belching. Maxing out his microphone loud and each one at least 2-3 seconds in length... I don't know why he was turning his mic on to burp into the game... or whether the powerful burps just activated his microphone. But I was in heaven. I had to meet him...

I kept my composure but got myself invited to one of his group's games. From there I played it cool and got connected with him.

Over the weekend we stopped talking. But Sunday night his group got back on with him included. I dropped everything I was doing to play with them...

He didn't burp all night. But after everyone left I managed to get him alone to talk with him. Just simple talking. About life and stuff like that. Casually the topic of belching got brought up. That was when he went full advertisement mode on his freakish ability. He told me he was able to do it since he was a kid... that he was able to do anything. That it was purely "genetic" and that even if I practiced day in and day out I wouldn't be able to beat him... I had to test it... I gave him a few challenges to do, and he did them perfectly. It was amazing. This guy belch speaks like no one I've heard. It's fluent. No breaks, no pauses, no getting sick. I hope I'll get a chance to play with him some more... :horny:

ferroreo

Re: Meeting a burping freak

Post by ferroreo » 17 Jul 2018, 02:40

Nice post. Nothing like playing and burping.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 17 Jul 2018, 03:37

What is it with you running into guys who are good at burping? Wish I had half your luck :( Yeah i've noticed guys tend to burp more often playing games. Just by browsing YT I've seen a half a dozen clips of guys or their friends uploading clips of them burping into the mic while gaming. I've always found the concept so hot, guys burping in casual setting not caring who hears them while their buddies react to hearing it with laughter or surprise and sometimes disgust.

burpinboter

Post by burpinboter » 18 Jul 2018, 22:59

ferroreo wrote:
17 Jul 2018, 02:40
Nice post. Nothing like playing and burping.
Yeah... It's fun. He's a cool guy. We talk about working out and gaming... Not sure if I'd be this interested in him if he wasn't so good at burping. I'm just fooling myself though. He's straight, the whole thing is a little strange. I got him to do burp singing last night :horny: I might pull back some just because he clearly does not feel the same about burping that I do... Kind of worried I could go a little too far in requests, I don't think I'd go crazy like those fools on youtube but I've definitely asked him to keep burping in conversation. He's got to think that is a little strange.