Chatturbate

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
burpinboter
Posts: 183
Joined: 02 Jan 2017, 02:54
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Chatturbate

Post by burpinboter » 21 Jul 2018, 05:06

moonerbutt wrote:
21 Jul 2018, 01:33
Since you're trying to make a point...

A performer is not your property. IDC how much time or money you spent on them. That idea is so wrong, I don't even know how to properly approach it.

Additionally, you totally could have kept your mouth shut about it and hoped no one else discovered him. Actually, I don't think what you actually did matters... Because he's a performer, and ultimately he does get to make the final call. People will or won't find him with or without your help.

At this point, the only reason I'm arguing is because it's crazy that you have the arrogance to think this guy is yours to manage. Even to go so far as to believe it's justified for you to vet who does or does not see him, all without his consent. That's some abusive/controlling terrifying relationship shit, and he doesn't even know someone is treating him like that...

IDK- I can understand your want/need to keep him to yourself, and feel special in that way. I get that. What I don't get, is the idea that you can go an extra step in actively controlling who this guy is and isn't allowed to get into contact with. Maybe I'm overreacting? IDK if others have the same thoughts about this, or maybe I'm misinterpreting, but if feeeels pretty dang clear that this is your modus operandi.
I don't know the model. But let me be absolutely clear. Spending the time and money to find models is a service. That's it. I don't know why you think you are owed that service for nothing. But I will not give out a service for free. The reason is that lurkers and such do not contribute, so it's a bum deal. I spend hundreds of dollars and hours of time so that someone that doesn't spend anything can get a nice show and not have to do the work. I don't know why you can't understand that. Honestly, I wouldn't mind giving it out for free if more people did so as well. But I will not, at this point in time, give it out for free simply because people think they have a right to it and that I should help the model.

I don't care about the model as much as I care about the hole in my pocket from finding said model. I want to encourage people to contribute, not encourage people to freeload. I advertised so that I could build a private group of people that could share amongst ourselves. And it has been met with great results. Again, I will not ease up on this unless more people contribute. I can be generous, Hell, I was the one that put the XXX camshows in the database, I've found and posted at least 7 names over the past year.

But again, you do not have a right to the names that me and other people have worked hard to find. Many of us love to give these models attention, and it's great that people are so eager to buy from them. But again, why on earth do you think that me and two others should spend all of the money to get you names of models so that you don't have to waste your money testing them out? Either pay us for finding you models or be happy that I'm giving it to you for free over a PM.

moonerbutt
Posts: 16
Joined: 07 Apr 2014, 10:21
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Chatturbate

Post by moonerbutt » 21 Jul 2018, 07:47

burpinboter wrote:
21 Jul 2018, 05:06
I don't know the model. But let me be absolutely clear. Spending the time and money to find models is a service. That's it. I don't know why you think you are owed that service for nothing.


Ok, here's the thing though. If someone asked you to spend hundreds of dollars to search for guys with this talent, it's a service they asked for. Until then, it's a service you are providing of your own free will. There is no marketable demand for this service unless someone is willing to pay for it, and as far as I understand, most of the guys here are far more willing to try their own luck than pay you to pay chaturbate models to be their secret squirrel bouncer.
burpinboter wrote:
21 Jul 2018, 05:06
But I will not give out a service for free. The reason is that lurkers and such do not contribute, so it's a bum deal. I spend hundreds of dollars and hours of time so that someone that doesn't spend anything can get a nice show and not have to do the work. I don't know why you can't understand that.
See above.I don't understand it because as far as I know, nobody asked for your service, and you haven't asked for them, so it's silly to be mad that they "don't contribute". Contribute to what? You guys aren't a union. This is a public forum. I'm sure people *appreciate* your work, but it's all under the basis that it's charity. This is charity. It's not your private service.
burpinboter wrote:
21 Jul 2018, 05:06
Honestly, I wouldn't mind giving it out for free if more people did so as well. But I will not, at this point in time, give it out for free simply because people think they have a right to it and that I should help the model.
As I've stated before, I don't think this is the problem. You're allowed to do whatever you want with the name of the model in regards to yourself. Give his name out, don't, whatever. But it's just arrogance to think that you have a special say in who gets that name and who doesn't.
burpinboter wrote:
21 Jul 2018, 05:06
I don't care about the model as much as I care about the hole in my pocket from finding said model.
So... stop spending? Again, you're doing this of your own free will. No one is forcing you.
burpinboter wrote:
21 Jul 2018, 05:06
I want to encourage people to contribute, not encourage people to freeload. I advertised so that I could build a private group of people that could share amongst ourselves. And it has been met with great results.
That's great. You keep doing that with your private group. If you advertise, advertise with that intent, maybe? Idk. I really don't care about any of that, this is solely about you thinking you have the right to censor the user's potential fanbase.
burpinboter wrote:
21 Jul 2018, 05:06
Again, I will not ease up on this unless more people contribute. I can be generous, Hell, I was the one that put the XXX camshows in the database, I've found and posted at least 7 names over the past year.
Very generous of you. Incredible stuff. People aren't obligated to contribute. If you want people to work with you, ask them. Advertise that you made a private group and you want it to be exclusive, idgaf. Just don't go around advertising a mystery man and then turning away people that for some reason you feel you have a right to judge and turn away or let through the gates. So arrogant. Even thinking about it triggers me.
burpinboter wrote:
21 Jul 2018, 05:06
But again, you do not have a right to the names that me and other people have worked hard to find. Many of us love to give these models attention, and it's great that people are so eager to buy from them. But again, why on earth do you think that me and two others should spend all of the money to get you names of models so that you don't have to waste your money testing them out? Either pay us for finding you models or be happy that I'm giving it to you for free over a PM.
For the final time-- nobody is asking you for this. If they are, then it's a service you can charge for. Until then, we're allowed to be happy, indignant, angry, whatever we want.

burpinboter
Posts: 183
Joined: 02 Jan 2017, 02:54
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Chatturbate

Post by burpinboter » 21 Jul 2018, 16:00

moonerbutt wrote:
21 Jul 2018, 07:47
Ok, here's the thing though. If someone asked you to spend hundreds of dollars to search for guys with this talent, it's a service they asked for. Until then, it's a service you are providing of your own free will. There is no marketable demand for this service unless someone is willing to pay for it, and as far as I understand, most of the guys here are far more willing to try their own luck than pay you to pay chaturbate models to be their secret squirrel bouncer.


So... by that logic all advertising is wrong. Because they already produced the product and would have done it anyway, they should just give it out for free. It's charity if I say it is. And I have the right to make that call because I found the models, spending the money and the time. Again, if you have a problem with it, you don't have to pm. But you won't get the names either. And of course I'll still advertise from time to time when I find someone incredible. Inclusion in the group is a good thing, especially when we find a few incredible burpers which I have over the past few months. I regret not sharing their names while they were still active, and now I choose to do so only with people that are willing to do the bare minimum to being part of the private group, i.e. pming me.

And they have every right to find their own models, I encourage it. But I am going to advertise the ones I found because my searching methods may be more productive than theirs. And if they are, they may choose to trust in my searching methods more.

We won't see eye to eye on this. To me you saw a very attractive porn advertisement, the price was too high and now your just complaining that I should give it out for free as a charity.

Make no mistake to everyone that messages me, I will give these things out for free, just not to lurkers or people that want their free services handed to them on a silver platter.

burpster
Posts: 84
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 15:48
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Chatturbate

Post by burpster » 21 Jul 2018, 18:35

Found the third guy:

https://chaturbate.com/loganhotlatin/- needed soda, but ok burps & did it as long as I wanted ~20 tokens

+ someone else:

https://chaturbate.com/holiday1653/ good- but might be better private (he was worried about grossing other people in the room out)

The thing about "I found the model/I paid the model"/Christopher Columbus claim that I hear in general: I've talked to hundreds of cam guys, and have neither been the first to ask if they can do it nor the first to slip them a token or two to hear it. The internet is big and weird, you finding them doesn't someone else hasn't already conquered that territory. Now, imagine the time & tokens that could've been saved had someone else not been as secretive? They want people to know, hence the constant request to have people follow them... That's advertising. Holding off because you were the one who decided to finally share it is antagonizing.

Again, that's not directed at burpinboter, just a general statement based on what I've seen.

moonerbutt
Posts: 16
Joined: 07 Apr 2014, 10:21
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Chatturbate

Post by moonerbutt » 21 Jul 2018, 20:42

burpinboter wrote:
21 Jul 2018, 16:00

So... by that logic all advertising is wrong. Because they already produced the product and would have done it anyway, they should just give it out for free.
So, you're still not getting it. Adverts are PAID for. They are specifically requested by the producer. It's charity by definition, lol- not if you say. It's charity so long as no one has requested it. You don't get to make someone a cheeseburger, throw it at them and demand payment. That's what makes this whole thing so damn cringey.

Again, if you have a problem with it, you don't have to pm. But you won't get the names either. And of course I'll still advertise from time to time when I find someone incredible.
[/quote]

I don't want your names or help, lol. I want you to drop this idea that you're some sort of glorified and magnanimous, philanthropic agent for models that don't even know you're treating them like property.

Inclusion in the group is a good thing, especially when we find a few incredible burpers which I have over the past few months. I regret not sharing their names while they were still active, and now I choose to do so only with people that are willing to do the bare minimum to being part of the private group, i.e. pming me.
[/quote]

Ok, fine. I really don't care about this, which I've said before. Again, it's this attitude that you seem to have which is essentially that you *bought* these models, and can now discriminate against their audience for them.

We won't see eye to eye on this. To me you saw a very attractive porn advertisement, the price was too high and now your just complaining that I should give it out for free as a charity.
[/quote]

ROFL. My dude, if I want porn, I find it, pay for it, share it, whatever. I don't beg from deluded god-kings on forums. I saw a thread, clicked, then realized immediately that you were treating models like your own private collection of zoo animals. "I bought them, so you can only see them if I want you, to."

Make no mistake to everyone that messages me, I will give these things out for free, just not to lurkers or people that want their free services handed to them on a silver platter.
[/quote]

Listen, man. No one can tell you what to do. You can be as secretive as you like, and exclusive as you like. You could even charge. But this mindset that you have of ownership? It's unethical, bro. Good luck to you, and I hope eventually you come around.

burpinboter
Posts: 183
Joined: 02 Jan 2017, 02:54
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Chatturbate

Post by burpinboter » 21 Jul 2018, 22:28

moonerbutt wrote:
21 Jul 2018, 20:42

So, you're still not getting it. Adverts are PAID for. They are specifically requested by the producer. It's charity by definition, lol- not if you say. It's charity so long as no one has requested it. You don't get to make someone a cheeseburger, throw it at them and demand payment. That's what makes this whole thing so damn cringey.
This was advertisement. Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean it wasn't. I have many names, and I have built a list of people that I don't mind sharing with. Again, find your own models since you don't want to be part of the group.
ROFL. My dude, if I want porn, I find it, pay for it, share it, whatever. I don't beg from deluded god-kings on forums. I saw a thread, clicked, then realized immediately that you were treating models like your own private collection of zoo animals. "I bought them, so you can only see them if I want you, to."
Then why come onto my thread and beg for the models name? If you don't want my names because you don't like my advertisements or terms, then don't come here asking for the names... If you don't like Mcdonald's burgers because you don't like the advertisments, then don't go to the store and say you should get one for free... Let's not forget you were the one that asked for the name...

Unethical? Go find your free things elsewhere. If I thought I had owned the models I'd have refused to give the names I had. But all you have done is clarified why I do this in my mind. Some people, perhaps like you, sift through the forums never saying a thing in order to find their fix. Not paying for it themselves. Well, it won't happen on my stuff. Out of your 16 posts that you've made on this forum this topic covers 1/3 of them. I'm not giving stuff to people that lurk and want free things. Piss and moan all you want. Talk about how unethical I am. I'm sorry.

You want something? Contribute. The people that messaged each contributed in their own way. They've either posted stuff to the forum, found models, bought shows whatever... Sorry, but that's how it is.

Anyone is free to go and find models on Chatturbate. But if you want top notch, high quality burpers, you should come to me. I can fix you up. AngeloBrown is not the first one I've found. ;) I have an incredible technique.

burpinboter
Posts: 183
Joined: 02 Jan 2017, 02:54
Gender: Male - Male

Re: Chatturbate

Post by burpinboter » 13 Sep 2018, 16:51

Congratulations to everyone that bought a show from this man. I recently got a show and saw that his talent increased astronomically. He is probably leagues above anything I've heard now. I guess he's been getting a LOT of shows recently, and all of that practice really helped.

Post Reply