Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Chatturbate

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
moonerbutt

Re: Chatturbate

Post by moonerbutt » 18 Jul 2018, 03:33

Yeah, you guys should probably just post the name. Like, I have no idea when you guys will be available to PM me back, and I'm in the mood to spend just in the moment... could lose a lot of potential customers with that. And it doesn't really make that much sense to promote a guy but not actually give his name unless you're afraid he's gonna get overwhelmed with business, or that he really doesn't like belching, in which case we shouldn't even contact him.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 18 Jul 2018, 03:39

moonerbutt wrote:
18 Jul 2018, 03:33
Yeah, you guys should probably just post the name. Like, I have no idea when you guys will be available to PM me back, and I'm in the mood to spend just in the moment... could lose a lot of potential customers with that. And it doesn't really make that much sense to promote a guy but not actually give his name unless you're afraid he's gonna get overwhelmed with business, or that he really doesn't like belching, in which case we shouldn't even contact him.
Here's the link to his profile

https://chaturbate.com/angelobrown/

moonerbutt

Post by moonerbutt » 18 Jul 2018, 03:40

Frank1 you da reeaaaallll MVP

burpinboter

Post by burpinboter » 18 Jul 2018, 13:51

moonerbutt wrote:
I like to know who is going to him for a show. I have the right to ask that since I spent the time and money to find him in the first place. If it wasn't for the work I put in, this fetish would have never crossed his mind. That's why I asked people pm me for the name.

Alec

Post by Alec » 18 Jul 2018, 17:21

burpinboter wrote:
18 Jul 2018, 13:51
moonerbutt wrote:
I like to know who is going to him for a show. I have the right to ask that since I spent the time and money to find him in the first place. If it wasn't for the work I put in, this fetish would have never crossed his mind. That's why I asked people pm me for the name.
Not to jump in but...you really don’t have that right? If anyone else found him before you the same reaction would be happening. Unless he’s asked you to, you shouldn’t really be putting yourself in a position to know who does and doesn’t contact him or exactly how many people are contacting him. We appreciate the time and money you put into finding him, but your time and money isn’t a good reason to essentially decide who does and doesn’t get his contact info.

Also thanks frank1 for the link, will definitely be checking him out

burpinboter

Post by burpinboter » 18 Jul 2018, 21:19

Alec wrote:
18 Jul 2018, 17:21
burpinboter wrote:
moonerbutt wrote:
Not to jump in but...you really don’t have that right? If anyone else found him before you the same reaction would be happening. Unless he’s asked you to, you shouldn’t really be putting yourself in a position to know who does and doesn’t contact him or exactly how many people are contacting him. We appreciate the time and money you put into finding him, but your time and money isn’t a good reason to essentially decide who does and doesn’t get his contact info.

With all due respect, you didn't spend the money, so how do you have the right to make that judgement, Alec? I am currently the only one that actively looks and finds talent AND releases these names over the forum. So no, you're not correct at all. A simple pm to me so that I can monitor who is going to the models I enjoy and I found is not much to ask. And anyone that pmed me got a message right away with not only a name but also advice on how to get him to perform well. If a pm is too exhausting to send then I really have no interest in you enjoying the models I spent money and time finding. So find your own fix. I'll be sure to restrict the list of who I send to in order to make sure that leaks no longer happen. You want freebees? Either send me a request or contribute your own finds. Thank you.

Alec

Post by Alec » 18 Jul 2018, 21:43

burpinboter wrote:
18 Jul 2018, 21:19
Alec wrote:
burpinboter wrote:
moonerbutt wrote:

With all due respect, you didn't spend the money, so how do you have the right to make that judgement, Alec? I am currently the only one that actively looks and finds talent AND releases these names over the forum. So no, you're not correct at all. A simple pm to me so that I can monitor who is going to the models I enjoy and I found is not much to ask. And anyone that pmed me got a message right away with not only a name but also advice on how to get him to perform well. If a pm is too exhausting to send then I really have no interest in you enjoying the models I spent money and time finding. So find your own fix. I'll be sure to restrict the list of who I send to in order to make sure that leaks no longer happen. You want freebees? Either send me a request or contribute your own finds. Thank you.
I've spent money there before. The fact that you happened to stumble across a talented man that I didn't is chance. What's concerning is you feel entitled to monitor who does and doesn't go to the models that you enjoy, which is ludacris. You don't know these models any more than we do (to our knowledge) and somehow have staked a claim on them and are harbouring their names and wanting to "monitor" who does and doesn't get to also enjoy the models. If you don't want to share their names, then keep it to yourself, that's fine. But after sharing your experience and offering it, to then set conditions on who can and can't have the name is territorial and a bit weird. I'm not meaning to "come at you" or attack you or anything like that, simply pointing out that feeling you have the right to "monitor" who gets the names of some models and count how many people do has obviously rubbed a lot of us the wrong way, and it's not difficult to see why. Threatening to "restrict the list" is only rubbing us more the wrong way. If you want to chat more about why this has rubbed us the wrong way, feel free to PM me, but I feel like replying here more will become hostile and unproductive. Cheers mate

burpinboter

Post by burpinboter » 18 Jul 2018, 22:03

Alec wrote:
18 Jul 2018, 21:43
burpinboter wrote:
18 Jul 2018, 21:19
Alec wrote:
burpinboter wrote:
moonerbutt wrote:

I've spent money there before. The fact that you happened to stumble across a talented man that I didn't is chance. What's concerning is you feel entitled to monitor who does and doesn't go to the models that you enjoy, which is ludacris. You don't know these models any more than we do (to our knowledge) and somehow have staked a claim on them and are harbouring their names and wanting to "monitor" who does and doesn't get to also enjoy the models. If you don't want to share their names, then keep it to yourself, that's fine. But after sharing your experience and offering it, to then set conditions on who can and can't have the name is territorial and a bit weird. I'm not meaning to "come at you" or attack you or anything like that, simply pointing out that feeling you have the right to "monitor" who gets the names of some models and count how many people do has obviously rubbed a lot of us the wrong way, and it's not difficult to see why. Threatening to "restrict the list" is only rubbing us more the wrong way. If you want to chat more about why this has rubbed us the wrong way, feel free to PM me, but I feel like replying here more will become hostile and unproductive. Cheers mate
Restricting the list is hardly a punishment for anyone that sent me a pm and didn't leak the name out of a sense of misplaced justice. They are all welcomed to get more names. And no, I don't run across men by happenstance. I work for it. I pay for it. That is why I have a list much bigger than just this brilliant young man. There are people on the forums like me, and they have opted to just not share names at all. They voice the same concern. The few put in the work, and... some people just take the work. I don't want that. I want to build a community of people willing to pay and share. I don't want people to just "hang" in the models rooms and beg for burping without providing an incentive, something that one of the models even complained to me about.

You said this is better done over PM, I wholeheartedly disagree. I'm making a point. Not just to you, but to those that think they are owed. This situation is why the few of us that put in the work don't share.

Now, had I done what you said, the 11 people that contacted me for his username wouldn't have gotten it. I could have kept it all to myself, along with the other names I have been keeping to myself. I chose to open up and share the name on the very small condition that people have to contact me so that I know who is harassing the models and who is freeloading. Again, if that is too much then you don't have to request a PM. I'm satisfied with how this worked out, had frank1 not leaked the name. I hardly think that I should retract all names I find because a choice "few" people have a problem. Sorry.

moonerbutt

Post by moonerbutt » 21 Jul 2018, 01:33

Since you're trying to make a point...

A performer is not your property. IDC how much time or money you spent on them. That idea is so wrong, I don't even know how to properly approach it.

Additionally, you totally could have kept your mouth shut about it and hoped no one else discovered him. Actually, I don't think what you actually did matters... Because he's a performer, and ultimately he does get to make the final call. People will or won't find him with or without your help.

At this point, the only reason I'm arguing is because it's crazy that you have the arrogance to think this guy is yours to manage. Even to go so far as to believe it's justified for you to vet who does or does not see him, all without his consent. That's some abusive/controlling terrifying relationship shit, and he doesn't even know someone is treating him like that...

IDK- I can understand your want/need to keep him to yourself, and feel special in that way. I get that. What I don't get, is the idea that you can go an extra step in actively controlling who this guy is and isn't allowed to get into contact with. Maybe I'm overreacting? IDK if others have the same thoughts about this, or maybe I'm misinterpreting, but if feeeels pretty dang clear that this is your modus operandi.

burpster

Post by burpster » 21 Jul 2018, 04:11

https://chaturbate.com/samuel_latin/
https://chaturbate.com/rev480/

I found three yesterday who could burp . Once I find the third person online, I'll add the link. Rev480 was muscular and IMO better at it than the first guy.

Just my .02 on the little debate-- In a YouTube setting, where there's no fetish aspect whatsoever, I TOTALLLYYYY understand hiding the burper's identity. But in an instance where there the aspect is there and the burper has a huge incentive ($$$ & someone's willing to pay), I don't see what the person on the other side has to gain by keeping it a secret. Unless the model asked keep it a secret, screening who knows what they can do creates unnecessary work for you & takes money away from them.