When was the last time you saw someone burp in real life?

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
cactusjack

Re: When was the last time you saw someone burp in real life?

Post by cactusjack » 27 Jul 2018, 08:34

Ooh, I have all kinds of stories I could tell so I'm going to post in this thread all the time. Everyone should start posting in this more often because even the stories get me going. :D

I'll start with today. I work in receiving at a store and there is a deliveryman that I've heard burp a couple times. He comes to the store and I hand boxes over to him to put in his truck. Today while we were loading boxes he walked into his truck with a box and then just ripped this huge belch. It was a really long deep one, one of those that seems like it's going to end after a couple of seconds but then he gave it that extra push to get the last of it out. Then he looked back at me blank-faced and I just gave him kind of an impressed look. He didn't say anything at all so it was like he just straight up didn't give a fuck, which is a huge turn on for me. It's like, do you have any idea who you just did that in front of?

He did this a couple of weeks ago but it was a shorter less impressive one, but still deep and hot. He's probably early 30s or so and a little on the husky side, kind of a 'used to be a football player' looking guy. Since he seems to burp a lot and not care and I see him almost every day, I'm sure he'll be giving me plenty more. I'm hoping at some point he'll have a burp while I'm handing him a box and will just belch right in my face like it's nothing. Wish me luck!

Embers

Post by Embers » 02 Sep 2018, 17:39

This was quite awhile ago but my ex-boyfriend would belch in front of me often. Rarely excused himself but he’d occasionally comment on a burp if it was really huge (and most of them were). One time he was sitting on the couch after pigging out on taco bell and let out a really long but effortless gassy belch. The belch ended with him very noisily blowing out rest of the gas and saying “ugh that felt good”

Another time we’d been hanging out all day and shockingly he hasn’t belched once all day.....until we went out for dinner at a pub. we ordered an appetizer and he wolfed most of it down and sucked down modt of his drink, then started talking. in the middle of a sentence, he bowed his head a bit and let out a HUGE rippling closed mouth belch like he was tryIng to be polite (but he was never polite enough to hold a belch in, hed alwsys let it out somehow) and then he kept talking like it never happened. the sound of this belch was just so wet and gutteral and dusgusting and he didnt care one bit. :)

We never went to a single public place without him belching at least once, including restaurants, the movies, parties, the beach, parks, museums. I think he may have nit even realized he was doing it sometimes because hes jusr so used to burping whenever he feels like it and he does it so much that its just automatic. we'd take a 10 min car ride somewhere and hed let out three or four gross wet-sounding effortless belches before we even got to our destination just from drinking half a can of pepsi. it was just normal to him.

Blue Angel

Post by Blue Angel » 16 Oct 2018, 02:43

Some day at school this tall guy with brown long hair, skater / sagger style walked by me and right when we were aside from each other he let out a medium sounding burp. It was raunchy as heck. He kinda turned towards me and burped right in my face. Looked like it was planned. I can remember the smell of vinegar chips going right into my nose

ale91

Post by ale91 » 16 Oct 2018, 03:24

I was eating lunch with a coworker. He's really cute, but young so i see him as a little bro. he was in a rush and was scarfing down some chinese food. He was talking, then stopped and let out this long, deep closed mouth burp. He looked embarrassed and said excuse me. I just laughed, but it was so hot. I have been hoping for him to burp again every time we eat together.

Burplover19

Post by Burplover19 » 14 Jul 2019, 08:56

I think maybe a week or 2 ago. I was outside with my current and (now ex) bestfriend and my bestfriend (the current one is the only relevant one here) was here visiting in my neighboorhood to see me and her ex (at the time current "boyfriend") lived in the same neighboorhood as me so she asked if she should tell him to come outside i said "sure", he couldnt come out at that moment and time so we had to wait around for him a little bit, but fast forward a few mins. While all of us were just talking, playing, and having fun, his mom comes and gives him some tea from inside their house. So she takes him home for a bit and finished the tea while he was inside. While he was running back over to where we were when he finally catches up to us he lets out this fucking AMAZING, HUGE burp and comments something along the lines of "tea really makes you burp" or something like that. I pretended i was disgusted and said you're fuckin disgusting and he got in my face. But anyway yeah its not too much but i have another story on this same friend idk where to share it yet tho.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 22 Aug 2019, 01:04

I'm so glad I finally have a story to talk about to be honest, this happened a day or two ago. I was at work and one of the guys who I was working near was drinking some soda and then a short time later let out a pretty audible burp. It was only one burp unfortunately, but it was extremely hot to hear and it was loud enough that it made me jump a little. I was definitely a little hard after hearing it. The guy who in question had a belly too so that just made it even more attractive for me. I kept hoping he would burp again but he didn't sadly.

allegedly

Post by allegedly » 25 Aug 2019, 04:17

so my mom's CURRENT boyfriend (not her ex) burped today, and it was a surreal experience. it seems that the majority of guys close to her are just packing gas i guess? i swear that every one of her male friends have a consistent propensity to belch. which is a blessing and a curse. but that's besides the point. the burp itself was short, but loud enough for me to hear from the adjacent room.

i may or may not have begged for him to stay for dinner (with the ulterior motive of ushering out more belches), but to no avail. i think my favorite part about it was his and my mom's casual banter about it, discussing its cause etc. i couldn't give you a word-for-word transcription though to be honest with you.

Narbo

Post by Narbo » 25 Aug 2019, 22:29

allegedly wrote:
25 Aug 2019, 04:17
it seems that the majority of guys close to her are just packing gas i guess?
Maybe your mom has a burp fetish and she's open with the guys she's dating.

allegedly

Post by allegedly » 27 Aug 2019, 03:57

Narbo wrote:
25 Aug 2019, 22:29
allegedly wrote:
25 Aug 2019, 04:17
it seems that the majority of guys close to her are just packing gas i guess?
Maybe your mom has a burp fetish and she's open with the guys she's dating.
nah, that cant be it. sometimes its just her friends, coworkers, even my own dad who i've heard let some rip. every dude she knows just has it. (which im not at all opposed to!)

Burplover19

Post by Burplover19 » 08 Sep 2019, 08:20

This is sort of a prequel to the last time I posted on here (as its the same person) I use the word prequel because its before the story I posted already. ANYWAY this one is a short one so I'll try to make it quick , so I was on the bus with my 2 close friends and my crush was sitting like a seat diagonally from me, and my way to "flirt" is by talking shit (Ik its very odd😂) so yeah I was sitting next to my 2 friends but it was crowded so I was barely on the seat and almost falling off, so I was talking to my crush for a bit then I started to think about some stuff, but then I had heard/saw him let out a burp (I can't remember for the life of me whether it was a big or small one which sucks, had to have been in the middle though) so yea I heard him burp and I looked at his with a face of disgust trying to pretend like I wasn't starting to get hard😬 and I said you're so fucking nasty😐 he then proceeded to burp on command in my face😍, and it was a loud bus but not too loud so when I was kinda "arguing" with him I could still hear the way he swallowed air which was pretty fuckin sexy I'm ngl😍. But I never hear him do it on command but whenever I chill with him outside he always asks me to get him something to drink (not cause I want him to burp but mainly because 1. I like him 2. I'm a semi nice person) I never even thought about giving him something to drink so that he could burp *facepalms* sorry this was such a long story I just rambled a lot😧