moms ex

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
allegedly

moms ex

Post by allegedly » 01 Aug 2019, 18:31

a couple years ago, my mom met and eventually started dating this guy who would show up around our house, almost every day. this has kept going on until recently. hes tall, dark, and handsome with long dreadlocks and a (somewhat belligerent?) masculine edge to his personality. while not sporting a full beard he had a decent amount of facial hair and while relatively slim, has the slightest hint of a beer belly. most of the time wore a hat and/sunglasses and if not, regular glasses.

often with a drink in hand, when he would come to our house in the evening it was very clear he was a gassy guy. you could hear his belches all the way from another room and you could tell he had no shame in letting them fly, generally unconcerned with manners, though later on i did realize he started excusing himself more often, which was a bit of a bummer but didn’t make them any less hot.

one night i will always remember is when i was in my
room and unexpectedly heard him rip four deep manly belches one after another. ive accumulated a whole lot of memories of him and his burps.

now they are broken up and he hasn’t been around. i saw him last night, though, which makes me hopeful for the future. i have many stories and scenarios to share if you would like to hear them. ;)

thegasprovider

Re: moms ex

Post by thegasprovider » 02 Aug 2019, 21:48

He sounds like such a hot stud. I'm glad you got to experience all that! It would be great to hear more about him :3
Just a regular user who loves men and their manly gas!

My YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq-ivI ... 1Rf5D4uUzA

Tumblr: thegasprovider.tumblr.com

allegedly

Post by allegedly » 03 Aug 2019, 01:06

thegasprovider wrote:
02 Aug 2019, 21:48
He sounds like such a hot stud. I'm glad you got to experience all that! It would be great to hear more about him :3
ok, here’s a couple of short stories involving him.

1) he is in my living room while i am in the kitchen, he is eating cereal which you wouldn’t expect to produce loud burps but lo and behold, he rips a surprisingly long and juicy one, and then we both kind of stared at each other in awkward silence. no apology was given, though it seemed like me might’ve been a little embarrassed

2) at this point, i am pretty much just listening out for any belches that would slip out of him. just outside my bedroom, i hear a belch that, while itself not all impressive, the following moan and then abrupt silence was very attractive, it seems that he was even more shameless due to being alone in the room and assuming that no one could hear him (or simply not caring if someone hears), which added to its attractiveness. i accidentally caught it on tape in the background while i was filming a video and i cherish the recording to this day (though i wish i would have caught a bigger burp)

quick-black

Post by quick-black » 03 Aug 2019, 04:41

would you be okay with posting the burp here? if so, im sure i speak for a lot of people when i say i wanna hear what he's got!

allegedly

Post by allegedly » 03 Aug 2019, 06:40

quick-black wrote:
03 Aug 2019, 04:41
would you be okay with posting the burp here? if so, im sure i speak for a lot of people when i say i wanna hear what he's got!
oh i would, but i’m a little worried about how ethical that really is! it seems a bit immoral to take advantage of him in that way, i would want to hear what people think before i do.

thegasprovider

Post by thegasprovider » 04 Aug 2019, 02:26

allegedly wrote:
03 Aug 2019, 01:06

ok, here’s a couple of short stories involving him.

1) he is in my living room while i am in the kitchen, he is eating cereal which you wouldn’t expect to produce loud burps but lo and behold, he rips a surprisingly long and juicy one, and then we both kind of stared at each other in awkward silence. no apology was given, though it seemed like me might’ve been a little embarrassed

2) at this point, i am pretty much just listening out for any belches that would slip out of him. just outside my bedroom, i hear a belch that, while itself not all impressive, the following moan and then abrupt silence was very attractive, it seems that he was even more shameless due to being alone in the room and assuming that no one could hear him (or simply not caring if someone hears), which added to its attractiveness. i accidentally caught it on tape in the background while i was filming a video and i cherish the recording to this day (though i wish i would have caught a bigger burp)
Ooooooh Both stories sound so hot, especially the second one! He sounds like such a tease to be around hehe I'd love to hear that burp, but I totally get what you mean. I also think it's a bit immoral, but I guess people should give their two cents as well :3
Just a regular user who loves men and their manly gas!

My YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq-ivI ... 1Rf5D4uUzA

Tumblr: thegasprovider.tumblr.com

simon0999

Post by simon0999 » 06 Aug 2019, 16:12

We definiiiitely wanna see it!

allegedly

Post by allegedly » 06 Aug 2019, 22:12

alright, the people spoke, and im here to deliver. its not that loud and theres a bit of background noise, i can provide a better version if need be.
x

with that out of the way, this post now serves as a dumping ground for stories of my personal encounters. today (i.e. within the last two hours), a guy a little on the older side was helping us move. he is bearded, tall, muscular and decently toned, with a considerable amount of paunch.

when we were done getting everything in, with an "alright, i'm hungry" he immediately made a beeline for the kitchen. without manners (which i have to admit was extremely attracted) he asked that i prepare food for him, while still rifling the cupboards for snacks. after eating all that, he polished off his drink and let out few short deep burps which werent all that impressive but were a lot more attractive given the situation. i got a view of his gut as he picked his teeth with his fingers and then a while later suggested that he STILL wanted more food. i'll make updates accordingly!

pdyffyy

Post by pdyffyy » 16 Aug 2019, 00:10

not sure why but I can’t hear the clip, it goes from 0:00-0:04 in literallt in a mini second so I can’t hear anything :/

TotheAc

Post by TotheAc » 17 Aug 2019, 05:30

Same :/ can’t hear anything.