Hot Guy (Real!!)

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
pdyffyy

Hot Guy (Real!!)

Post by pdyffyy » 10 Jul 2019, 23:46

Hey guys I’m new to this, this is all real.
So I’m 16 and so is this guy. He’s quite popular, blonde, very attractive and he’s just so hot. We used to be really close friends and then for a while we didn’t speak but we are speaking more now. Anyway, for about a year now he’s been sitting behind me on the school bus next to another boy who burps ALL the time. His burps are so loud and he would burp atleast 7 times on the way to school, but he hasn’t in a while. Let’s call him Jeff. Well anyway my ex bestfriend, let’s call him tommy, has started burping LOADS recently and I mean loads. He burps the alphabet, sometimes they’re so loud and long and other times they’re short and deep. I pretend like it annoys me because he’s the type of person that if he sees someone get annoyed he’ll want to do it more, so then he burps in my face a lot and sends me snapchats of him burping omgg. Recently though he moved to the back of the bus and he hasn’t been doing it at all and idk how to make him start doing it again.. also although he’s “straight” I feel like he flirts a bit. because whenever he stands up to get off at his stop he’ll like stroke my shoulder or rub my neck. also when his friends aren’t looking he’ll wink at me or flick his hair, idk may even in judt imagining it. anyway I’ll update you guys if he Carries on again