My Boyfriend! Should I tell him?

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
abbeyxxx

My Boyfriend! Should I tell him?

Post by abbeyxxx » 02 May 2019, 05:54

Hi! I've actually never posted here. I've lurked here for years and really figured I'd make an account of my own.

My boyfriend is an amazing belcher but is very...polite about it I suppose. He's EXTREMELY gassy and burps a lot but never around anyone if he can help it.

He will be cuddled with me and I can hear and feel his burps come up but he turns away and keeps his mouth closed. He seems embarrassed by it and we've known each other as friends for 4 years and have been dating for over a year. I keep telling him it's fine but he will always apologize and suppress them as much as he can. It's such a turn on, they're really deep and natural! He has a lot of loud and full ones, even when his mouth is closed they sound absolutely amazing. I also find it very attractive that he tries so hard to hold them back, but occasionally they slip out. Sometimes he'll be in the middle of talking and an enormous belch will come out of nowhere. I can sometimes catch the moment before it happens because he makes a certain face right before it comes which makes it even hotter to me. He gets so embarrassed when it happens but I think it's really adorable in a way?
On Fridays we usually get food and last Friday we got pizza and he's super skinny but can out eat everyone I know. He ended up eating almost an entire pizza by himself and was probably the most bloated I've seen him in a long time. It was so sexy! But the best part was I left the room to go upstairs to shower and I could hear his belches from upstairs. Since I was 'showering' he didn't hold back and let them loose. I ended up standing on our staircase listening to him belch and moan a little bit because he was so full. It was so hot, I ended up getting off to it. I really want to tell him I have this fetish, I keep fantasizing about him belching in my face or during sex but I don't want to pressure him or freak him out...
He's a really sweet and open-minded person so I think he may at least try something for my sake but I'm still super nervous!

If anyone has a good way to go about this, that would be awesome! All comments appreciated!!

marylandguy10

Re: My Boyfriend! Should I tell him?

Post by marylandguy10 » 02 May 2019, 21:11

You’ve been together over a year, definitely tell him. Count yourself lucky and enjoy it! I’m sure he’ll be happy to introduce it to your sex life.

Not with a partner, but a good friend who was also bashful about his tremendous belching abilities, I had some experiences where he was in another room, didn’t think anybody could hear, and just unleashed some epic belches. Such a turn on. Like do they even understand their talent?

Let us know how it goes and share some more stories :)

abbeyxxx

Post by abbeyxxx » 03 May 2019, 05:33

I plan on telling him this weekend when we get to see each other. I've been debating it for a long time but you're definitely right! We've been together for so long, I might as well! I'll update you guys on how it all goes.

But UGH I know right!? It's kind of sweet when they try to hide it but I get so jealous that people like that can burp so loud all the time without anything extra! It's like this raw talent they hide away.

I have a lot of stories about him! I'll compile some together and put them here. I don't know what interests people, but the list is basically endless! Especially when we go out to eat, haha! But I'll make a post with my personal favourites for everyone to enjoy :)

cleargray

Post by cleargray » 03 May 2019, 12:41

Sounds like you're talking about my bf! I told him years ago and I'm so glad I did. You should tell him for sure, just do it in a way that isn't too confronting. Ease him into it with some throwaway comments maybe about how manly it is, or it 'kinda turning you on' rather than a serious conversation specifically about that. "I have a burp fetish" probably isn't the best way to approach it but I'm sure you know how your bf is and what will work best

abbeyxxx

Post by abbeyxxx » 04 May 2019, 07:23

I'm so happy for you both! That's amazing!
I ended up telling him with a positive response! I'm so excited!
That's exactly what I ended up doing. I thought I would have to ease him into it, but he is the type of person to bluntly ask questions when I allude to something. I've always been self conscious about this fetish and I've never told a partner or anyone in my life about it. I've been completely neutral to his burps, only telling him that he's encouraged to let his burps out and not feel the need to hold them back, etc haha. But he often will be flirting or leading into sex but has to burp (especially if it's after dinner which is how it tends to be!) and leans away in order to do so. So when he turned away to burp today, I told him that it that it actually really turned me on. He was really shocked and was wondering if that was sarcasm. But when I said I was being serious, he began to ask me a bunch of questions about it!
He got really flustered and it was the cutest thing I've ever seen. He said he personally doesn't think he has the fetish, but says he's very curious about it! He's really open to anything in the bedroom, so I guess this is no exception, which I'm grateful for.
We didn't end up with anything too crazy, but he was kissing my neck when he paused and leaned up to my ear and belched. A few minutes later he was about to hold back a burp, but let it out close to my face much to my surprise. He was staring at me while he did it and I don't remember the last time I've been that turned on. I literally felt goosebumps when he did that it was SO sexy! He saw my reaction and was blushing like crazy!! He said he is so excited for this 'new revelation'. So I'm kind of like wow!! This is best case scenario!!

aanm456

Post by aanm456 » 12 May 2019, 21:54

that is amazing! and you’re so lucky you got such a positive response! the guy i’m seeing is the same, and he took it pretty well when i told him and seemed genuinely indifferent (didn’t take it as a negative/weird thing) and curious about it but he never burps whenever we are doing anything sexual or when he does he hides them :/ . i’m new to this forum but i’ve had this fetish for a whileeeee however i’m really embarrassed by it! so i never really ask for him to do it explicitly:(

anyways i just wish he would take the same way yours did :) you’re very lucky

abbeyxxx

Post by abbeyxxx » 24 May 2019, 05:32

aanm456 wrote:
12 May 2019, 21:54
that is amazing! and you’re so lucky you got such a positive response! the guy i’m seeing is the same, and he took it pretty well when i told him and seemed genuinely indifferent (didn’t take it as a negative/weird thing) and curious about it but he never burps whenever we are doing anything sexual or when he does he hides them :/ . i’m new to this forum but i’ve had this fetish for a whileeeee however i’m really embarrassed by it! so i never really ask for him to do it explicitly:(

anyways i just wish he would take the same way yours did :) you’re very lucky
Oh man! I just figured out how to use the quote option; I really don't look at all the buttons....
Anyways, I am very grateful and we've been having fun with it I think! I'll post some stories about him I finally got to writing them out. I think it's good your bf at least accepted it and wasn't negative towards the fetish though! I'm not sure... but my boyfriend is like? shocked? when things about burps turn me on...he asks "Does [thing related to burping] really turn you on?" Like he's in disbelief, probably because he doesn't have the fetish himself. But he is very blunt and asks a lot of questions so usually he gets insight if he doesn't get it. So maybe your boyfriend is similar where he doesn't know what you want? And feels weird about it unless you reinforce it? I really am not sure but I hope you two can explore more with it. I wish the best for you!
I feel you, I've had it and been ashamed of it since I was a young teenager and I'm still embarrassed now as a young adult : ( You can always talk to me if you want! I always felt really weird about myself until I began lurking on this forum too. :)