New Guy (Gay, fiction)

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
ticklemywickle

Re: New Guy (Gay, fiction)

Post by ticklemywickle » 21 Oct 2018, 22:47

March 19
Dan's POV
8:00am

Dan woke up still wrapped in Ethan's arms from the previous night. He didn't have enough time to thoroughly process the situation, and he knew it would take time to get used to, but he really liked seeing Ethan's face first thing in the morning.

Since Ethan was passed out, and had been through a lot already, Dan decided to not wake Ethan up. Instead, he pecked Ethan's cheek, snuck out of bed, threw on some clothes, and ran to brush his teeth. He did not want Ethan to smell his morning breath, not this early in the relationship...or whatever it is that they are.

Then Dan decided to make breakfast for the both of them to make Ethan feel more at home. He really enjoyed taking care of Ethan. It gave him the feeling that another person actually needed him, and he'd never felt that before.

After some scrounging around in his small pantry, Dan found some ingredients to make pancakes. He decided to also make some omelets, just in case Ethan wanted something savory as well. He made sure to cook them perfectly so that Ethan wouldn't be awoken by the smell of burning...or by a fire.

He was able to make two plates with five pancakes, and three omelets. He also poured them both a glass of orange juice and set the table. He didn't know if Ethan would eat all the food, but he would eat the leftovers anyway. It was very hard for him not to snack on anything while cooking.

He didn't want to start eating without Ethan so, even though it was only around nine, he decided to wake Ethan up. Dan quietly walked into his bedroom, or rather, their bedroom, and sat down next to Ethan. He took a minute just to admire Ethan's beauty before bothering the peace.

Dan gently shook Ethan's shoulder and whispered, "Hey Ethan, I made food if you want any."

Ethan woke up slowly and rubbed his eyes. "Food?"

"Yeah, it's in the kitchen. Are you hungry?" Dan's stomach growled. "I know I am!" They softly laughed.

"Yeah, it smells good."

"I hope it tastes good too! C'mon!"

Dan and Ethan walked into the kitchen together, hand in hand.

"Wow, this looks amazing, babe! Thank you so much." Ethan gently kissed Dan.

"It was no problem, I want you to feel welcome."

Dan pulled out a chair for Ethan. "Bon appetite, mon amour."

Ethan laughed and took a seat. "You speak French, how romantic."

"Comme ci comme ca."

"Moi aussi."

Dan sat down next to him and started to inhale his pancakes.

Ethan laughed. "You must be starving."

"I'm always *uuuuuRRpp* starving." Dan laughed at his unexpected burp. "Excusez-moi, mon amour."

Ethan laughed and took a bite out of his own pancakes. "Wow, Dan. I didn't know you could cook like this. This is amazing."

"Thanks...I've never cooked for anyone else before. It's sort of a hidden talent."

"Did you make this from scratch?"

"Yeah, when I was little I always had to cook for myself because my aunt was always at work, she's a nurse. I picked up on some things."

"I'm so lucky."

"For what?"

"Just to have someone as amazing as you. I'm so glad you came here."

"Me too. I don't know how I got lucky enough to find you, but I'm glad I did."

"Dan, what are we?"

"What do you want to be?"

Ethan looked into Dan's eyes, almost searching for his soul. Dan put his hand on Ethan's cheek.

"I want to be with you. All I want is to be with you. What do you want us to be?"

"I want to be your boyfriend."

Ethan kissed Dan, softly but passionately. "I want to be your boyfriend too."

"What about your friends. Aren't they assholes and homophobes?"

"I don't care about them. They don't care about me. They wouldn't do the things that you're doing for me now. I don't care if they won't talk to me again, or if everyone at the school knows. I want to be with you. You're the only person that has made me feel good. Genuinely happy. And alive. So Dan, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Of course, Ethan."

Dan started to move in closer. Nose to nose again, like the night before.

MMmmUUUURURRRRpPPpp

Dan moaned. "That felt really good. I wasn't expecting that."

Ethan chuckled. "Fuck youuuu!" Ethan closed the space between them.

The kiss only lasted a few seconds before Dan's stomach growled.

"Damn, I'm sorry. We'll pick back up on that after we eat okay."

Ethan laughed, "It's okay, eat your food."

"Thanks."

They both finished up eating their food, Dan eating about seven times faster than Ethan. But, much to Ethan's dismay, he didn't burp at all.

After Dan had finished eating all of the pancakes and omelets, and Ethan had only eaten three pancakes, he chugged his orange juice in one second and sighed.

"Wow, babe. You ate all that in five minutes."

"That's my specialty." Dan leaned back in his chair, his stomach bloated. "Shit, I didn't burp at all while eating to try and build a big one up, but now it's all stuck." Dan lifted his shirt and started to rub his tummy.

"Do you want some help? I could rub your belly for you."

"You would like that, wouldn't you?" Dan said and winked.

Ethan laughed, "Just lay on the couch and get comfortable."

Dan did what Ethan asked and took off his shirt. "Put a little pressure on it so all the gas will come out."

So Ethan started rubbing in a circular motion, putting slight pressure with his fingertips near the bottom of Dan's belly. Dan kept grunting. "Does it hurt?"

"Only because of all the gas buildup, but hopefully I'll get it all--- MMMAAaaAarrrr---out."

"Was that it?"

"Not even close. There's a lot more where that came from. Hopefully they'll be bigger than that one. That was majorly weak."

Ethan kept rubbing, Dan shifted.

bbWWWAAAAAAAAAAARRRRrrrRrR

Dan blew the rest into Ethan's face after his deep, wet belch.

"Now that's more like it." Dan could see Ethan growing down under. "And I see you appreciated it too."

"I always do. You're really torturing me, you know that?"

"That's the point, mon amour." Dan then got eye to eye with Ethan. "This is all for you."

Ethan couldn't stop himself. He pounced like a tiger onto Dan and began to passionately kiss him. It felt like heaven to Dan.

rRRRRRAAAAAmmmMMMppphhh

Dan belched inside Ethan's mouth, but they didn't stop. Their tongues intertwined and kept moving faster and faster. Dan took off Ethan's shirt. Ethan started kissing up and down Dan's still bloated tummy.

bbwwwwAAAAAAAAAA

Dan moaned. Ethan started to kiss Dan's neck, making Dan moan even more. "Ethan, *uuUUUUURRPP* ahhh, I want to suck your dick again."

Aristhan

Post by Aristhan » 22 Oct 2018, 01:27

Yay! I’m glad to see the story being continued. ^^

Maybe Ethan’s “friends” will like Dan after he destroys them in a burping contest? :P

Anyways, hope you are doing good! And thanks for continuing this story, it’s really nice and cute.

gokuanime

Post by gokuanime » 29 Nov 2018, 00:03

ticklemywickle wrote:
21 Oct 2018, 22:47
March 19
Dan's POV
8:00am

Dan woke up still wrapped in Ethan's arms from the previous night. He didn't have enough time to thoroughly process the situation, and he knew it would take time to get used to, but he really liked seeing Ethan's face first thing in the morning.

Since Ethan was passed out, and had been through a lot already, Dan decided to not wake Ethan up. Instead, he pecked Ethan's cheek, snuck out of bed, threw on some clothes, and ran to brush his teeth. He did not want Ethan to smell his morning breath, not this early in the relationship...or whatever it is that they are.

Then Dan decided to make breakfast for the both of them to make Ethan feel more at home. He really enjoyed taking care of Ethan. It gave him the feeling that another person actually needed him, and he'd never felt that before.

After some scrounging around in his small pantry, Dan found some ingredients to make pancakes. He decided to also make some omelets, just in case Ethan wanted something savory as well. He made sure to cook them perfectly so that Ethan wouldn't be awoken by the smell of burning...or by a fire.

He was able to make two plates with five pancakes, and three omelets. He also poured them both a glass of orange juice and set the table. He didn't know if Ethan would eat all the food, but he would eat the leftovers anyway. It was very hard for him not to snack on anything while cooking.

He didn't want to start eating without Ethan so, even though it was only around nine, he decided to wake Ethan up. Dan quietly walked into his bedroom, or rather, their bedroom, and sat down next to Ethan. He took a minute just to admire Ethan's beauty before bothering the peace.

Dan gently shook Ethan's shoulder and whispered, "Hey Ethan, I made food if you want any."

Ethan woke up slowly and rubbed his eyes. "Food?"

"Yeah, it's in the kitchen. Are you hungry?" Dan's stomach growled. "I know I am!" They softly laughed.

"Yeah, it smells good."

"I hope it tastes good too! C'mon!"

Dan and Ethan walked into the kitchen together, hand in hand.

"Wow, this looks amazing, babe! Thank you so much." Ethan gently kissed Dan.

"It was no problem, I want you to feel welcome."

Dan pulled out a chair for Ethan. "Bon appetite, mon amour."

Ethan laughed and took a seat. "You speak French, how romantic."

"Comme ci comme ca."

"Moi aussi."

Dan sat down next to him and started to inhale his pancakes.

Ethan laughed. "You must be starving."

"I'm always *uuuuuRRpp* starving." Dan laughed at his unexpected burp. "Excusez-moi, mon amour."

Ethan laughed and took a bite out of his own pancakes. "Wow, Dan. I didn't know you could cook like this. This is amazing."

"Thanks...I've never cooked for anyone else before. It's sort of a hidden talent."

"Did you make this from scratch?"

"Yeah, when I was little I always had to cook for myself because my aunt was always at work, she's a nurse. I picked up on some things."

"I'm so lucky."

"For what?"

"Just to have someone as amazing as you. I'm so glad you came here."

"Me too. I don't know how I got lucky enough to find you, but I'm glad I did."

"Dan, what are we?"

"What do you want to be?"

Ethan looked into Dan's eyes, almost searching for his soul. Dan put his hand on Ethan's cheek.

"I want to be with you. All I want is to be with you. What do you want us to be?"

"I want to be your boyfriend."

Ethan kissed Dan, softly but passionately. "I want to be your boyfriend too."

"What about your friends. Aren't they assholes and homophobes?"

"I don't care about them. They don't care about me. They wouldn't do the things that you're doing for me now. I don't care if they won't talk to me again, or if everyone at the school knows. I want to be with you. You're the only person that has made me feel good. Genuinely happy. And alive. So Dan, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Of course, Ethan."

Dan started to move in closer. Nose to nose again, like the night before.

MMmmUUUURURRRRpPPpp

Dan moaned. "That felt really good. I wasn't expecting that."

Ethan chuckled. "Fuck youuuu!" Ethan closed the space between them.

The kiss only lasted a few seconds before Dan's stomach growled.

"Damn, I'm sorry. We'll pick back up on that after we eat okay."

Ethan laughed, "It's okay, eat your food."

"Thanks."

They both finished up eating their food, Dan eating about seven times faster than Ethan. But, much to Ethan's dismay, he didn't burp at all.

After Dan had finished eating all of the pancakes and omelets, and Ethan had only eaten three pancakes, he chugged his orange juice in one second and sighed.

"Wow, babe. You ate all that in five minutes."

"That's my specialty." Dan leaned back in his chair, his stomach bloated. "Shit, I didn't burp at all while eating to try and build a big one up, but now it's all stuck." Dan lifted his shirt and started to rub his tummy.

"Do you want some help? I could rub your belly for you."

"You would like that, wouldn't you?" Dan said and winked.

Ethan laughed, "Just lay on the couch and get comfortable."

Dan did what Ethan asked and took off his shirt. "Put a little pressure on it so all the gas will come out."

So Ethan started rubbing in a circular motion, putting slight pressure with his fingertips near the bottom of Dan's belly. Dan kept grunting. "Does it hurt?"

"Only because of all the gas buildup, but hopefully I'll get it all--- MMMAAaaAarrrr---out."

"Was that it?"

"Not even close. There's a lot more where that came from. Hopefully they'll be bigger than that one. That was majorly weak."

Ethan kept rubbing, Dan shifted.

bbWWWAAAAAAAAAAARRRRrrrRrR

Dan blew the rest into Ethan's face after his deep, wet belch.

"Now that's more like it." Dan could see Ethan growing down under. "And I see you appreciated it too."

"I always do. You're really torturing me, you know that?"

"That's the point, mon amour." Dan then got eye to eye with Ethan. "This is all for you."

Ethan couldn't stop himself. He pounced like a tiger onto Dan and began to passionately kiss him. It felt like heaven to Dan.

rRRRRRAAAAAmmmMMMppphhh

Dan belched inside Ethan's mouth, but they didn't stop. Their tongues intertwined and kept moving faster and faster. Dan took off Ethan's shirt. Ethan started kissing up and down Dan's still bloated tummy.

bbwwwwAAAAAAAAAA

Dan moaned. Ethan started to kiss Dan's neck, making Dan moan even more. "Ethan, *uuUUUUURRPP* ahhh, I want to suck your dick again."
please keep going this story!!!

gokuanime

Post by gokuanime » 19 Feb 2019, 23:24

Please keep writing this story!!