My Boyfriend (real)

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
ticklemywickle

My Boyfriend (real)

Post by ticklemywickle » 04 Nov 2018, 14:27

I love my boyfriend so much! I told him about my fetish a while ago, we had only been dating for about three weeks when I told him, but we were really good friends (with benefits) for two months before we started to date. (And he'd also burped a lot in front of me, so I figured he'd be cool with it).

I told him on New Years Eve, right before I left to go to his house and celebrate...so he was planning. And that's when it started. He would take every chance he could to burp in my face and in my ear and then he would whisper, "Are you wet?"

Obviously I was...anyway, we've been dating for almost 11 months now and he still does it. He sends videos of him burping to me and he burps in my face. Even when we're surrounded by our friends in public, he'll burp in my face. (I pretend to be grossed out when we're in public...once he even told our friends, "She hates it when I burp." And then winked at me). And whenever he "sexy" talks (I guess) he incorporates my fetish. He says stuff like, "I'm going to tie you down so you can't move and then maybe I'll burp on your pu**y a few times. So you can feel the vibrations. You'd like that."

A few weeks ago, when I was at his house, he asked me what specific type of burp I like. And then it got even better (he's really good a burping on command) and I told him I like the loud, rumbling, long ones...so he started to do those on command while we were sitting on his bed. He let out at least ten long, rumbling belches in a row and then got really close to me and asked, "Are you wet now?"

I think it's really cute and sweet how invested he is with my fetish and how he wants to be better at it for me. I love how he goes out of his way just to burp for me. Most of the time, when we're not in public, after he rips one out, I can't help but jump on top of him right there.

Anyway, that's my story...hope you guys enjoyed!!!

calfas

Re: My Boyfriend (real)

Post by calfas » 06 Jan 2019, 03:12

Love it! You're so lucky. Please keep us updated. He sounds super hot.

Madhatter

Re: My Boyfriend (real)

Post by Madhatter » 15 Feb 2019, 06:20

That’s adorable!! I’m so happy for you, don’t let him go!