Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

New Guy (Gay, fiction)

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
ticklemywickle

Re: New Guy (Gay, fiction)

Post by ticklemywickle » 30 Aug 2018, 02:15

AN: Hey guys! number one: I'm really sorry that this is so late! Lots has happened in my life and I had to get back on track, but I am back now!
Two: I already wrote out this entire chapter and it was great, but then my computer glitched and it deleted itself, so I'm now rewriting

March 18
1:00pm
Dan's POV

As soon as Ethan parked the car, he ran out to open Dan's door for him. They sprinted to shelter and Dan quickly turned up the heat to 80 degrees. Dan turned around to find that Ethan had taken his shirt off. He blushed and looked away.

"Oh, I hope this is okay! My shirt was just soaked and- -" "NO, no, no, um...it's okay. That is actually a good idea." Dan said as he took his shirt off as well.

Dan was usually very self conscious because he is so scrawny, but with Ethan, Dan felt safe. Ethan, however, had a six pack and very defined muscles.

Ethan started to look around. "Do you live alone?" "Um, yeah...my parents died in a drunk driving accident in Florida when I was ten, so I moved in with my really religious, strict, not accepting aunt in Montana. As soon as I turned seventeen, I started packing my stuff to move away."

"Oh, wow. I'm so sorry. I'm glad that you're here and you're safe. I'm also glad you got away from your not accepting aunt. Plus, it's always good to be independent!" Dan laughed, "You sure do always stick on the bright side don't you." "Well, if I don't my life would be full of darkness and never ending depression, so I try and stay positive for my own well-being."

Dan's stomach growled and they both laughed. "I guess my stomach doesn't like deep conversations too much." "You wanna eat?" "I have an idea!" Dan ran into his bedroom, grabbed a blanket and put it on the couch. "Sit right here and I'll be back with snacks."

As Ethan was sitting under the blanket on the couch, Dan started bringing out snacks to put on the table in front of the couch. There was cookie dough, oreos, potato chips, salsa with tortilla chips, popcorn, and four 2 liters of Dr. Pepper.

"Are we gonna eat all of that?"

"Yes, and we will eat all of it, while watching movies! What genre do you like? I have horror, action, comedy and adventure."

"Horror is my favorite. What horror movies do you have?"

"IT, Insidious, The Caller, The Autopsy of Jane Doe, and Paranormal Activity."

"The Caller sounds good...what's it about?"

"It's actually my favorite horror movie. It is a psychological thriller that is very hard to understand and explain. There are lots of time loops. I watched this movie four times before I briefly understood the basics of the plot. It always sticks in your head. It messes with your mind. You'll think about it for hours, even days. It's amazing."

"Sounds awesome! Put it in!"

Dan put the movie in the DVD player, pressed play, and sat down with Ethan under the blankets. Dan felt so close to Ethan, especially with their bare skin touching. Dan rested his head on Ethan's shoulder, and Ethan wrapped his arm around Dan, making Dan feel warm on the inside and out.

But it seems that it wouldn't last, because Dan's stomach growled again. They both laughed, "I forgot that I was hungry." Dan sat upright to start eating his chips and salsa. The chip to salsa ratio was about 5:1. Piles and piles of salsa on just one chip. Ethan laughed, "You sure do drench your chips in that salsa." Dan playfully punched Ethan in the shoulder. "Stop looking at me and pay attention to the movie!"

After a few minutes, and dozens of chips devoured, Dan started to get a little thirsty from all of that sodium. He picked up one of the two liters and chugged it down 1/4 of the way. He soon felt gas building up in his stomach, but he didn't want to distract Ethan from the movie, so he tried to keep it down. Unfortunately, the resisting only made it worse and the belch came out. Dan tried to keep it closed mouthed, but it was very deep and gurgly and lasted ten seconds. MMMMmuuUUuNNNnnffFPH

"Shit, I'm so sorry! I tried to hold it in but- -"

Dan was interrupted by a strong, passionate kiss from Ethan which lead to Dan falling back on the couch, with Ethan on top of him. Neither of them cared about the movie anymore. Dan was caught by surprise at the intensity and spontaneous nature of the kiss, but he quickly responded by running his fingers through Ethan's still wet hair. Suddenly, Ethan stopped and sat up, with Dan following. "I'm so sorry, Dan! I didn't give you any warning and I didn't know if you wanted it...I'm so sorry." Ethan said and held his head in his palms.

Dan rested his hand on Ethan's back. "Don't be sorry! I really liked it...though I was a little caught off guard with it being so abrupt." Dan giggled. "Ethan, you can kiss me any time." uUUURP

Dan giggled as a random four second after-burp escaped his lips. "Sorry...again." Ethan suddenly looked up at Dan and looked him in the eyes. "You're so cute."

This time, Dan decided to make the first move. He reached out and put his right hand on Ethan's cheek and his left tangled up in Ethan's hair. He gradually moved forward until their lips touched. Soon, there were no gaps between them. Dan made a move once again, by sliding his tongue into Ethan's mouth and passionately making out with him.

The moment wouldn't last yet again, because Dan's stomach growled again, this time not for food.

Dan stopped kissing Ethan, who gave him an inquisitive look. "Sorry for stopping, but I'm about to..." BBWWAAAaaAAHHAhRRRRaAA

"...burp."

They both started hysterically laughing. "I think I'm still hungry, that was a hunger burp." They laughed some more. "Then eat up!" "I don't wanna eat alone! Will you eat with me?" "Of course babe...um, sorry about that...I mean do you mind if I- -" "Not at all...babe."

Aristhan

Post by Aristhan » 30 Aug 2018, 06:05

I have missed this story, and this chapter was so adorable, but also hot! Keep up the good work.

And don’t worry, everyone has a life, just write when you have the time and feel like it. ^_^

ticklemywickle

Post by ticklemywickle » 31 Aug 2018, 01:32

March 18
2:00pm
Ethan's POV

Needless to say, Ethan was very aroused. Not only did they kiss, but Dan was also releasing monster belches. And now Ethan got the chance to hear him belch more while eating. This was quickly turning into the best night of Ethan's life, and he was very thankful to be underneath a blanket.

Ethan was also elated because Dan felt the same way he did. "Thanks for being okay with it...um, now lets eat!" Ethan didn't have to say it twice, Dan was already head first into the oreos, eating three at a time. Ethan decided to just eat some popcorn and to mainly just watch Dan eat.

Only five minutes had passed before Dan finished the entire oreo pack, by himself. Ethan watched as Dan washed it down with a big chug of Dr. Pepper. This time, Dan stopped when the bottle was half empty. Ethan was getting more and more aroused by the second. Anticipating the inevitable.

"This one is gonna be a good one." Dan put his fist to his mouth, swallowing more air, seemingly to make his burp bigger. He then let out a wondrous, twelve second, gurgly, but bassy belch. bbBBBBBWWAAAaAaaaaAHHHoOooOoRRRrrrrnnmmmpppHHHHAA

As soon as the burp ended, Dan leaned into Ethan's face and blew the sweet air on his face. Ethan could smell the chocolate and sugary chemicals in his breath. To play it off, Ethan waved his hand in front of his face and laughed.

"What did ya do that for?"

Dan suddenly locked eyes with Ethan and stared deeply into his soul. "Because I know you like it."

Ethan blushed and looked down. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that I felt your boner on me when you were on top of me earlier. I connected the dots." Dan giggled, but Ethan was mortified.

"I'm really sorry about that...I couldn't control myself. I haven't told anyone about this though, it's a huge secret. So don't tell anyone."

Dan put his hand on Ethan's cheek. "I'm not going to, I promise. It actually makes a lot more sense now that I know. Usually people are either disgusted or tired of it by now. But you never were. And I'm actually really glad that you like burping, because it's the one thing I'm super good at and do all the time, so we're both lucky!"

They both laughed and Ethan gave Dan a hug. "Thanks for accepting me." "Of course! Now let's get back to eating! I'm still starving!"

Ethan kept watching as Dan started to devour the potato chips. In two minutes, he was halfway done with the bag. Dan took another swig of Dr. Pepper, drinking it until it was 3/4 empty. Ethan's eyes widened, he knew what was about to happen.

Dan started to rub his bloated belly, but only an airy, but deep, two second burp came out. uUUrp

"Well, that was anticlimactic." Said Ethan, who was patiently awaiting the big burst of air. "Sorry, babe. I think it's stuck. Could you help?" Dan turned his back to Ethan and Ethan swallowed hard. He was loving this. He started to gently rub Dan's back. "Could you pat the middle of my back? That's the most effective." And so, Ethan did what he was told, and it only took three pats for a monster to be unleashed.

MMMaAAAAAAaAAAAAaaARRRARrRRRooOOOAAHHhhhwwWWaaa

Almost twenty seconds of pure bliss. Deep, gurgly, powerful, bliss. About two seconds in, Dan turned to face Ethan and moved so close that their lips were almost touching. Ethan could feel the vibrations all the way through his body and as soon as the belch faded, Ethan leaped on top of Dan, back in their earlier position, and slid his tongue in Dan's mouth. He could still taste what the burp had smelled like, and this made him even harder.

Dan suddenly stopped kissing Ethan, got close to his ear, and blew out a five second, deep belch. BBwwWAwaWaAA

Dan then moaned right into Ethan's ear, and Ethan started sucking on Dan's neck. Dan rolled himself over so that he was now on top of Ethan, and in control. Which Ethan found very arousing. He whispered in Ethan's ear, "Can I take this to the next level?" Ethan just whimpered and nodded, completely giving into his arousal.

Dan kissed down Ethan's neck, stopping to suck a bit at his collarbone. He started to go down to Ethan's stomach when he got right into Ethan's face to release another, powerful belch. BBWWWAAAAaAA

Dan then went back to where he left off, kissing down Ethan's stomach, until he reached the waistline of his jeans. While unbuttoning Ethan's jeans, and pulling them, along with his boxers, down, Dan said, "Sucking dick makes me burp a lot, I hope you don't mind." Dan winked.

Ethan was very hard. Seeing this new, dominant side to Dan, really turned him on. Usually Dan was just cute and awkward, but here, right now, Dan was smooth, cunning, sexy.

As soon as Dan saw Ethan's manhood, he looked at it like a meal. And Dan was really good at devouring his meals. All it took was one minute before Dan took a break to belch, right on Ethan's dick. BBWWAAaaAAA

This made Ethan moan with pleasure, feeling the vibration right on his tip, and hearing the beautiful sound. Dan went down again for another three minutes, not stopping until Ethan finished in Dan's mouth. After swallowing, Dan got back on top of Ethan and got right back in his face, blowing another, ten second, gurgly, belch into Ethan's face.

BWWAAAAAAhhHhHHHooOORRrAAHHh

Dan backed away and gave Ethan an innocent looking face. "Pardon, I'm really sorry. Cum makes me burp." Dan winked again. After Ethan had the chance to finally catch his breath again, he was able to muster, "I'm pretty sure everything makes you burp, babe."

Jerryfromfinance

Post by Jerryfromfinance » 01 Sep 2018, 20:29

This is genius. I love it so much

Solace

Post by Solace » 01 Sep 2018, 23:10

Very cute! <3 I love what you've done so far!

gokuanime

Post by gokuanime » 20 Sep 2018, 23:28

I'm completely obsessed with this story !

ticklemywickle

Post by ticklemywickle » 21 Sep 2018, 22:47

A/U: There is no burping in this chapter, just essential plot stuff, but there will be a lot in the next chapter, I promise!

March 18th
3:30pm
Ethan's POV

Ethan's dick was still throbbing when he heard his phone ding from the table. He was startled and jumped up, throwing his pants on.

"What's the rush?" Said Dan, looking a little disappointed. "I'm sorry, I'm just worried that it's my mom...I didn't tell her that I was leaving and she's probably mad." Ethan hurriedly picked up his phone and, sure enough it was his mom.

Get your ass home right now. I need to have a talk with you.

"Are you okay?"

"Um, yeah...I've just gotta go now. I had an amazing time and I'd love to do this again soon!" Ethan quickly threw his shirt on, pecked Dan on the cheek and rushed out of the door to head home.

It was still raining when he got outside. He flew down the roads, surprisingly avoiding the police, and ran inside, knowing he was going to get a whooping from his crack head mom.

As soon as he came in the door, he saw her. Her un-brushed, dark blonde hair was hanging straggly below her shoulders. Her dark, concaved, under eyes were paired with bloodshot baby blue irises that were staring through his soul. She was shaking.

"Where the fuck have you been?" She half-screamed in a hoarse voice.

"I went to Red Rock Canyon and lost track of time. Sorry I didn't tell you. Matt was passed out on the couch and you sleep until 3:00 so I didn't want to wake you."

"You could have texted me! I can't believe you would run off like that. You cannot leave without me knowing where you are. I thought you died."

"You're just going through paranoia from all the crack you smoke." Ethan mumbled.

"What did you just say to me? You're going to talk like that to your own mother? I raised you!"

"Not that well since dad left you. You became a crackhead, got fired from your job, and now you make Matt sell drugs so that we can keep this shitty trailer and barley have any food in the house. You raised me until I was ten. Now you let your 25 year old son follow in your footsteps."

"If you can't appreciate me, get the fuck out of my house. Pack your shit and find someone else to criticize. I never want to see your fucking face again."

Ethan's mom stormed back into her room and slammed the door. "Duuuude, I can't really tell if that happened, because I'm kinda hallucinating right now, but uh, good job on standing up to mom!"

"Shut up, Matt."

Ethan got to his room and found the biggest suitcase he had. Which was only large enough to hold seven outfits, a toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, earbuds and a charger. He had no idea where he was going to go, but he knew he had to go somewhere.

He got to his car and started it, and started to aimlessly drive in no real direction until he found somewhere to park.

He had nowhere to go. No one to turn to. All of his friends were douches and he didn't want to even temporarily live with any of them, his dad left seven years ago and he had no way to contact him, and all his family had either died, or disowned him and his mom.

He only had one person that he could rely on.

He called Dan.

Within 5 seconds, Dan answered.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Do you think I could crash at your place for a few days? If not that's totally fine, I can find somewhere else, but I just really don't know what to do right now...it wouldn't be long. Maybe a few months until I go off to college...I'm really sorry to put you on the spot like this, and you have no obligation to take care of me---"

"Hey, hey, hey! Of course you can. We can figure everything out, okay. I'm here for you...so what happened?"

"My mom kicked me out."

"I'm so sorry. Come on over, I'm gonna make us some hot chocolate, I know you've gotta be soaking right now."

Ethan laughed, "Thank you so much Dan. I'm on my way now."

"Of course, Ethan. See you soon."

bigburpboy

Post by bigburpboy » 04 Oct 2018, 02:30

I need more of this story!!!