Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

One Of The Best Burpers On YouTube Is Returning...But...

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
TheZ

Re: One Of The Best Burpers On YouTube Is Returning...But...

Post by TheZ » 13 Sep 2018, 05:36

Posted exactly about this issue the other day. viewtopic.php?f=30&t=10395
Glad to hear he's returning. Hopefully they won't ruin it.

teulim

Post by teulim » 13 Sep 2018, 06:29

Did he post a new video? Or did he just tell you he's coming back? Either way, that's really exciting, I hope he'll feel comfortable sharing even though he most likely knows about the usual suspects

burpster

Post by burpster » 13 Sep 2018, 07:56

I didn't know that the creeps ran him off... that really sucks. I remember seeing him on Vine; I figured he just wanted to try a different outlet.

I just report the "do you have skype"/"do shirtless"/creepo comments. YT isn't the avenue for that. There are other places where people have no problem doing it.

frank1

Post by frank1 » 13 Sep 2018, 11:39

Glad, he's coming back but I had no idea about why he stopped posting. Its such a shame this kind of stuff happens. I remember watching his videos and I can only remember making one comment on one of his videos complimenting his burping skill. I mainly watched his videos without commenting. We should all start reporting weird comments from the start so we don't drive anymore guys off YT.

burpinboter

Post by burpinboter » 13 Sep 2018, 16:43

kayvon89 wrote:
13 Sep 2018, 04:21
I've been very happy that Dregon44 is returning,
Boy did I get a LOT of shit for talking about our friendship on here, LMAO!
I think he is the best burper on YouTube and he says he will not be doing comments, etc - being a friend of his for many years, (yes we text) he has expressed why he stopped posting on there and he knows all about the evil people of this forum, if you're reading you know EXACTLY who you are, all I will say is HA fucking HA!
The thing about this forum is literally half of the people are just really horrible people who use/abuse for material and there are genuinely nice and NORMAL human beings that love burping because it is funny, not everyone is sexual about it. But they have to be thrown into the bullshit with the psycho requests and stuff. It really is NOT fair in any way. There are very few actually decent videos posted lately on YouTube and it is a real shame that people cannot control themselves. I am hoping that the creeps don't cause him to get off again.
It's a shame people had to get so jealous of my posts, I was actually wanting to post some of the private stuff but absolutely not now, you almost feel protective in a way, people like that don't deserve anything. At least keep your fucking mouth shut you know? But they show their colors on here when they don't get their way, grow the fuck up.
Had to rant, people who understand where I am coming from are more than welcome to reply!
I don't know who the evil people are on this forum... And what exactly you are talking about... you've said like 5 things on this forum and none of them were met with negative responses. Certainly nothing that warranted any type of jealousy... Unless you are someone that used to be a member and made a new account. That would explain it I suppose...

Regardless I'll believe the Dregon thing when I see it. I've heard about him returning from another account that also said something similar and it turned out to be untrue.
Last edited by burpinboter on 13 Sep 2018, 19:57, edited 1 time in total.

burpinboter

Post by burpinboter » 13 Sep 2018, 19:43

kayvon89 wrote:
13 Sep 2018, 18:59
You don't know who the evil people are on this forum? lol dude go away - you were the loser starting shit a while ago, we all saw and remember that...now you are trying to start with me? It's funny every person has replied positive things on here so far and then there is you, once again, GO AWAY - you are the reason these great burpers disappear and probably the one who comments shit, you legit argue with every single person on here lmaooooooooooooo get a life
I don't start things, I defend myself. I had a disagreement with three people over what I should give out and what I shouldn't give out. There were quite a few people that agreed with me in private though.

Anyways, the only other argument I had was with you. These posts of yours trying to make everyone salivate at the awesome burpers you know in person when you in fact don't gets annoying though... At least mark your stuff as fiction instead of trying to do whatever you're trying to do. This is the second time this year that you talked about Dregon44 coming and how you have private videos of his stuff but you're considering not sharing because there are a bunch of deplorable psychopaths on this website. Honestly, I haven't met these people but it gives you a great excuse as to why you don't have proof.

How you get your sexual thrills is up to you, but I don't think that should entail people in this forum being taken for a ride.

burpinboter

Post by burpinboter » 13 Sep 2018, 19:54

kayvon89 wrote:
13 Sep 2018, 19:49
Do I know you?
Yes, you have another account on here, of which I am 95% sure is yours because the way you write and the words you choose are identical. The only difference is you changed your gender to female.

If this isn't the case, I'm sorry. But I still stand by what I said in the prior post, I'll believe Dregon's return when I see it. I'm just pessimistic about his return which is on topic with the thread...