When was the last time you saw someone burp in real life?

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
Havesomefun

Re: When was the last time you saw someone burp in real life?

Post by Havesomefun » 26 Dec 2016, 09:22

I didn't see this person but this morning I woke up because I could hear someone coming down the hall of my apartment complex. I was too lazy to look out the window to see who was out there but it was definitely a guy and he let out three or four deep belches in a row. Kind of sounded like he was hungover (but didn't sound like he was about to be sick). I'm more into the sound of burps than I am seeing a person burp (depends on what they look like) so I don't mind that I didn't see him. I'm disappointed that he stopped burping but it was still an unexpected treat. It reminded me of when I was younger and I'd leave my bedroom window open because my neighbor would randomly let out burps while he was in the backyard. I think some people burp louder when they think no one can hear them so their burps come off especially piggish.

ale91

Post by ale91 » 31 Dec 2016, 03:40

Yesterday I was in the lobby of my office building. One of the security guards burped out loud. It started with a long, loud burp. Not deep but but loud and it lasted like 3 seconds. then he let off 2 short, low, deep burps. A few people gave him looks and he apologized. "I'm so sorry about that but I had to let that out." It was so hot, I almost popped a boner

ZLZZ

Post by ZLZZ » 02 Jan 2017, 03:42

What did the guard look like? I like to be able who did the burp

ale91

Post by ale91 » 02 Jan 2017, 04:15

Tall, black (medium complexion), short hair with a beard. He is handsome. the uniform helps haha

Keller14

Post by Keller14 » 28 Jan 2018, 09:44

The other night when my boyfriend and I were out at his buddies house drinking and a bit partying. My boyfriend knows about my fetish, and he started burping out loud more often :) I opened up my can of coke, took a few swigs and told him to finish it off. He did, and had some good bass burps :sodaburp: :sodaburp:
He's a bigger, huskier dude. Such a gentleman, a sweetheart though.
But yes, that did get me going pretty well and he knew it.
the one and only

Sairuka

Post by Sairuka » 18 Feb 2018, 04:56

I’m away at a convention right now. A few hours ago I met Josh Petersdorf, the voice actor of Roadhog from Overwatch, and got to take a picture with him. He was pressed right against me and I swear I heard him do a closed-mouth burp. I was nervous enough to begin with and that certainly didn’t help matters lmao.
Please don't PM me asking if I want to talk about burping or offering to burp for me. I'm not interested.

dalvin96

Post by dalvin96 » 18 Feb 2018, 06:19

have to share this with you guys.
My English is not that good so be nice with me. (:

So I was using this app called Tinder and I met a guy. We were talking like for three days and than we set up a "date".
I was very nervous because I haven't had a date like for 2 years. When I first saw him I was totally in love he's tall, blond, brown eyes, not so thin not so fat.
We spent the afternoon walking so I told him I was thirsty so we went to the store to get a soda, we sit up in a park and there was a lot of people there. I told him to chug his soda and he told me: "I can't I would be so gassy", and I insisted, when he was chugging I dare him to burp loud in front of the people and guys he did it!!!!
He let out this monstrous, long burp almost like a Yanagi's one I was soooo hard by that time. I told him to do it again and guys he told me: "I actually can do it on command", and started to burp in front of the crawd of course I wasn't able to tell him that I was turn on by burps but I plan to tell him since he is very good at it and he doesn't seem to have a problem on doing it for me. This is crazy I never thought this would happen to me and I'm so exited

burpfan

Post by burpfan » 19 Feb 2018, 16:14

That's amazing! Good luck with him and tell us what happened after you met him next time!

Burpaddict

Post by Burpaddict » 22 Feb 2018, 20:19

So my boyfriend knows about my burping fetish and he really knows how to tease me and turn me on... last week when I stayed over at his house we were getting intimate, he was kissing me passionately and all of a sudden he started burping on command against my lips and into my mouth. It was so damn hot!
Burping is sexy

DarioBelches

Post by DarioBelches » 20 Jun 2018, 03:20

Today I went to a party and fortunately I could see several cute boys burping like beasts
So disgusting, so Manly, si sexy. :sodaburp: