Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

When was the last time you saw someone burp in real life?

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
Havesomefun

Re: When was the last time you saw someone burp in real life?

Post by Havesomefun » 26 Dec 2016, 09:22

I didn't see this person but this morning I woke up because I could hear someone coming down the hall of my apartment complex. I was too lazy to look out the window to see who was out there but it was definitely a guy and he let out three or four deep belches in a row. Kind of sounded like he was hungover (but didn't sound like he was about to be sick). I'm more into the sound of burps than I am seeing a person burp (depends on what they look like) so I don't mind that I didn't see him. I'm disappointed that he stopped burping but it was still an unexpected treat. It reminded me of when I was younger and I'd leave my bedroom window open because my neighbor would randomly let out burps while he was in the backyard. I think some people burp louder when they think no one can hear them so their burps come off especially piggish.

ale91

Post by ale91 » 31 Dec 2016, 03:40

Yesterday I was in the lobby of my office building. One of the security guards burped out loud. It started with a long, loud burp. Not deep but but loud and it lasted like 3 seconds. then he let off 2 short, low, deep burps. A few people gave him looks and he apologized. "I'm so sorry about that but I had to let that out." It was so hot, I almost popped a boner

ZLZZ

Post by ZLZZ » 02 Jan 2017, 03:42

What did the guard look like? I like to be able who did the burp

ale91

Post by ale91 » 02 Jan 2017, 04:15

Tall, black (medium complexion), short hair with a beard. He is handsome. the uniform helps haha

Keller14

Post by Keller14 » 28 Jan 2018, 09:44

The other night when my boyfriend and I were out at his buddies house drinking and a bit partying. My boyfriend knows about my fetish, and he started burping out loud more often :) I opened up my can of coke, took a few swigs and told him to finish it off. He did, and had some good bass burps :sodaburp: :sodaburp:
He's a bigger, huskier dude. Such a gentleman, a sweetheart though.
But yes, that did get me going pretty well and he knew it.
the one and only

Sairuka

Post by Sairuka » 18 Feb 2018, 04:56

I’m away at a convention right now. A few hours ago I met Josh Petersdorf, the voice actor of Roadhog from Overwatch, and got to take a picture with him. He was pressed right against me and I swear I heard him do a closed-mouth burp. I was nervous enough to begin with and that certainly didn’t help matters lmao.
Please don't PM me asking if I want to talk about burping or offering to burp for me. I'm not interested.

dalvin96

Post by dalvin96 » 18 Feb 2018, 06:19

have to share this with you guys.
My English is not that good so be nice with me. (:

So I was using this app called Tinder and I met a guy. We were talking like for three days and than we set up a "date".
I was very nervous because I haven't had a date like for 2 years. When I first saw him I was totally in love he's tall, blond, brown eyes, not so thin not so fat.
We spent the afternoon walking so I told him I was thirsty so we went to the store to get a soda, we sit up in a park and there was a lot of people there. I told him to chug his soda and he told me: "I can't I would be so gassy", and I insisted, when he was chugging I dare him to burp loud in front of the people and guys he did it!!!!
He let out this monstrous, long burp almost like a Yanagi's one I was soooo hard by that time. I told him to do it again and guys he told me: "I actually can do it on command", and started to burp in front of the crawd of course I wasn't able to tell him that I was turn on by burps but I plan to tell him since he is very good at it and he doesn't seem to have a problem on doing it for me. This is crazy I never thought this would happen to me and I'm so exited

burpfan

Post by burpfan » 19 Feb 2018, 16:14

That's amazing! Good luck with him and tell us what happened after you met him next time!

Burpaddict

Post by Burpaddict » 22 Feb 2018, 20:19

So my boyfriend knows about my burping fetish and he really knows how to tease me and turn me on... last week when I stayed over at his house we were getting intimate, he was kissing me passionately and all of a sudden he started burping on command against my lips and into my mouth. It was so damn hot!
Burping is sexy

DarioBelches

Post by DarioBelches » 20 Jun 2018, 03:20

Today I went to a party and fortunately I could see several cute boys burping like beasts
So disgusting, so Manly, si sexy. :sodaburp: