Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

The Smell of Burps

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
Gayburpboy

The Smell of Burps

Post by Gayburpboy » 06 May 2017, 12:22

For the longest time, I've wanted and fantasized about guys burping in my face (I had never experienced this before). Yesterday, i was on the train with two of my guy friends and they were drinking mountain dew. After a while, they started burping and blowing in each other's faces and then they started doing it to me. I felt like I was in heaven! I couldn't help but keep smelling all of their burps, they smelled so good and I was struggling so much not to get hard

Anyone else love the smell of other guys burps? And if so feel free to share stories

frank1

Re: The Smell of Burps

Post by frank1 » 06 May 2017, 18:46

This has happened to me twice, that I can recall. This one was few years back. We were working on a project for class and one of the guys in group had brought a soda along with him and he would occasionally take a swing from it while we worked on the project. I remember him having a beard.

He had kind of a hipster look, we were working in an empty classroom. I was so focused until I heard him let out a burp. It wasn't loud but it was definitely audible. A few seconds afterward I could smell it, he had been drinking ginger ale I think. When I turned to look at him, he smirked at me.

The other happened in high school, when I was heading up to class. This guy who was a junior, ripped a huge belch while I was coming up the stairs. I was close enough that I could smell his breath. His friend who was next to me could smell too.

After he said "Did you here that?"

His friend said "I can smell that."

His breath smelled like doritos

Gayburpboy

Post by Gayburpboy » 07 May 2017, 05:56

Nice stories frank!

jhaker99

Post by jhaker99 » 29 May 2017, 19:36

love the smell of guys burps back when i was a teen i played football and we went to holland to play another team there. in the mornings in the hotel one of the guys used to regularly wake us up with a deep, wet morning breath burp right in our faces. he kept doing it if you made a fuss (which i obviously did lol)

Gayburpboy

Post by Gayburpboy » 18 Jun 2017, 03:51

I would've kept making a fuss too if he'd keep doing it haha

Lober

Post by Lober » 21 Jul 2017, 23:08

My favourite is when guys burp on an empty stomach. My best friend used to burp in my face just for the fun of it when we were teens and I often find I like it most when his stomach is empty. He was athletic so I found it smelled the strongest when he did so just after a long run. There is that rancid smell associated with hunger and gastric juices that I particularly like. I can still recognise his burp (and fart) blindfolded any day.

Keller14

Post by Keller14 » 23 Jul 2017, 07:34

I know this is kinda sick, and it kinda grosses me out. but i made my roommate and i a egg and sausage breakfast sandwich before we let into town. I was driving and he rode shotgun. he burped a good one, and almost instantly after i could smell the sandwich i made him earlier. It turned me on but its kinda nasty :bigbelch:
the one and only

Lober

Post by Lober » 27 Jul 2017, 22:30

I just spent a day out with a friend running some errands together. We had pizza for lunch earlier at around 1pm and around 7pm just as we were on our way to grab dinner in his car, I heard his stomach growl a few times loudly and he burped in the car. I could smell the distinct smell of pizza in that burp even though it has been sitting in his stomach for close to 6 hours at that point. I forced out a burp of my own too and the smell of pizza was gone from mine at that point.

purple525

Post by purple525 » 03 Aug 2017, 19:31

I wish that my crush could burp in my face after eating chocolate and drinking coffee. I know it would smell heavenly and I would be so happy if he could burp accidentally while talking to me and then breathe it out so that I could catch a whiff of it....mmm, what a thought!! I'm turning myself on just imagining it. It isn't that implausible because he eats chocolate and drinks coffee on a fairly regular basis, so I guess I must just always be around him when he does so :)

Lober

Post by Lober » 06 Aug 2017, 20:20

Was out with my best friend today. He said he had some really spicy Thai food for lunch that wasn't sitting well in his belly. His stomach was growling a bit and he let out a few good farts and burps. I managed to secretly catch a whiff of some of those burps and there was a sour smell in them.