Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

The Smell of Burps

Tell us your stories, either real life or fictional.
Gayburpboy

The Smell of Burps

Post by Gayburpboy » 06 May 2017, 12:22

For the longest time, I've wanted and fantasized about guys burping in my face (I had never experienced this before). Yesterday, i was on the train with two of my guy friends and they were drinking mountain dew. After a while, they started burping and blowing in each other's faces and then they started doing it to me. I felt like I was in heaven! I couldn't help but keep smelling all of their burps, they smelled so good and I was struggling so much not to get hard

Anyone else love the smell of other guys burps? And if so feel free to share stories

frank1

Re: The Smell of Burps

Post by frank1 » 06 May 2017, 18:46

This has happened to me twice, that I can recall. This one was few years back. We were working on a project for class and one of the guys in group had brought a soda along with him and he would occasionally take a swing from it while we worked on the project. I remember him having a beard.

He had kind of a hipster look, we were working in an empty classroom. I was so focused until I heard him let out a burp. It wasn't loud but it was definitely audible. A few seconds afterward I could smell it, he had been drinking ginger ale I think. When I turned to look at him, he smirked at me.

The other happened in high school, when I was heading up to class. This guy who was a junior, ripped a huge belch while I was coming up the stairs. I was close enough that I could smell his breath. His friend who was next to me could smell too.

After he said "Did you here that?"

His friend said "I can smell that."

His breath smelled like doritos

Gayburpboy

Post by Gayburpboy » 07 May 2017, 05:56

Nice stories frank!

jhaker99

Post by jhaker99 » 29 May 2017, 19:36

love the smell of guys burps back when i was a teen i played football and we went to holland to play another team there. in the mornings in the hotel one of the guys used to regularly wake us up with a deep, wet morning breath burp right in our faces. he kept doing it if you made a fuss (which i obviously did lol)

Gayburpboy

Post by Gayburpboy » 18 Jun 2017, 03:51

I would've kept making a fuss too if he'd keep doing it haha