Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

HELP (Compilations Related)

General discussion of the burping fetish.
thegasprovider

HELP (Compilations Related)

Postby thegasprovider » 04 Jan 2017, 02:20

So, I'm completely pissed off, and this is the best place for me to vent off my stress and ask for some help.

I was working on a compilation video that was about 8 minutes long by the time this happened. I was 3/4 done with it and was so happy that I was going to post it tomorrow. But then when I added a video to trim (I always use the same file format and it ALWAYS worked), it added but then it didn't allow me to trim or play the timeline (I use movie maker) nor anything. I tried closing the project and reopening and everything was fine. The thumbnails for the videos were there, there were sound waves, but still it wouldn't play, there was a black screen and it wouldn't let me trim it. I'm very pissed off cuz I'll probably have to redo everything if I can't fix this. Has anybody dealt with this before and knows how to fix it? I Googled my ass off but couldn't find anything useful..

Thanks a lot in advance!
Just a regular user who loves men and their manly gas!

My YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq-ivI ... 1Rf5D4uUzA

Tumblr: thegasprovider.tumblr.com

frank1

Re: HELP (Compilations Related)

Postby frank1 » 04 Jan 2017, 04:34

thegasprovider wrote:So, I'm completely pissed off, and this is the best place for me to vent off my stress and ask for some help.

I was working on a compilation video that was about 8 minutes long by the time this happened. I was 3/4 done with it and was so happy that I was going to post it tomorrow. But then when I added a video to trim (I always use the same file format and it ALWAYS worked), it added but then it didn't allow me to trim or play the timeline (I use movie maker) nor anything. I tried closing the project and reopening and everything was fine. The thumbnails for the videos were there, there were sound waves, but still it wouldn't play, there was a black screen and it wouldn't let me trim it. I'm very pissed off cuz I'll probably have to redo everything if I can't fix this. Has anybody dealt with this before and knows how to fix it? I Googled my ass off but couldn't find anything useful..

Thanks a lot in advance!

Yeah I've had problems with Movie Maker as well, you could maybe look up the issue online. I'm not entirely familiar with the problem but i'm sure someone has. I definitely feel you on this front.

thegasprovider

Postby thegasprovider » 04 Jan 2017, 04:43

frank1 wrote:Yeah I've had problems with Movie Maker as well, you could maybe look up the issue online. I'm not entirely familiar with the problem but i'm sure someone has. I definitely feel you on this front.

I tried googling it, but nothing relevant returns... I'll see how it is tomorrow. Otherwise I'll have to restart from zero :( Thanks, though :)

My YouTube channel:

Wagz

Postby Wagz » 04 Jan 2017, 16:04

See if you can get it to render off what you have done so far, and then work from there, trim off the bit at the end that wasn't good.

thegasprovider

Postby thegasprovider » 04 Jan 2017, 23:02

Wagz wrote:See if you can get it to render off what you have done so far, and then work from there, trim off the bit at the end that wasn't good.

It's cuz it kinda fucked up the WHOLE thing. Like, all the 75-ish items don't play and aren't enabled for editting :(

My YouTube channel:

Wagz

Postby Wagz » 05 Jan 2017, 07:57

Don't worry about whether it'll play or not in WMM.
If you can get it to open but can't actually do anything on the timeline, that's okay. See if it can still be rendered.
Then you can start a new WMM project, but import the render you did and work from where you left off.

thegasprovider

Postby thegasprovider » 05 Jan 2017, 15:44

Wagz wrote:Don't worry about whether it'll play or not in WMM.
If you can get it to open but can't actually do anything on the timeline, that's okay. See if it can still be rendered.
Then you can start a new WMM project, but import the render you did and work from where you left off.

I tried that, but it doesn't render the bits I trimmed to a new project :( I eventually gave up and restarted the whole thing. Thanks so much for the help, though! <3

My YouTube channel:

Harvinder

Postby Harvinder » 09 Jan 2017, 17:11

Three words of sage advice: GET. A. MAC.

thegasprovider

Postby thegasprovider » 09 Jan 2017, 22:55

Harvinder wrote:Three words of sage advice: GET. A. MAC.

HAHAHAHA I'll remember to make a new saving account just for that XD

My YouTube channel:

Return to “Fetish Discussion”