Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Periscope is amazing

Any videos or threads that don't fit into the other forums.
Burpjob

Re: Periscope is amazing

Post by Burpjob » 10 Jan 2017, 04:19

stargazer57 wrote:lol, wtf was up with that ending? Thanks for the comp man
You're welcome, and I just like to add edited video clips at the end of burping girl compilations sometimes, haha.

Burpjob

Post by Burpjob » 10 Jan 2017, 17:04

Burpjob wrote:
pattywills wrote:
oblivion wrote:Hope you guys have a good christmas ^_^

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1mnxewmaLNqGX

can someone compile these?
I just made a compilation now:
I had to remake the compilation, but here it is again: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... 2xpVHJ0UUE

pattywills

Post by pattywills » 10 Jan 2017, 20:14

lol and you still kept the last bit in...very hilarious and funny random clip.

Burpjob

Post by Burpjob » 11 Jan 2017, 00:03

pattywills wrote:lol and you still kept the last bit in...very hilarious and funny random clip.
Thank you, if you think that's funny, you should also check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvBpY6ehUKw
A lot of series are edited like Regular Show, Barney & Friends, commercials, pretty much if you type something in, and edited afterwards, there's a possibility you'll find it, haha.

pattywills

Post by pattywills » 13 Jan 2017, 03:55

....... lol wow

embargo

Post by embargo » 23 Jan 2017, 19:27

Trappin... I just wanna say thanks for alerting me to Periscope and all the possibilities. I find it's ridiculously easy to get girls (from all over the world) to burp- a few even SnapChat me some stuff :D

MeBigTime

Post by MeBigTime » 23 Jan 2017, 19:43

embargo wrote:Trappin... I just wanna say thanks for alerting me to Periscope and all the possibilities. I find it's ridiculously easy to get girls (from all over the world) to burp- a few even SnapChat me some stuff :D
care to drop some names?

subzero

Post by subzero » 23 Jan 2017, 23:33

embargo wrote:Trappin... I just wanna say thanks for alerting me to Periscope and all the possibilities. I find it's ridiculously easy to get girls (from all over the world) to burp- a few even SnapChat me some stuff :D
how do you get the girl to burp? :O

embargo

Post by embargo » 28 Jan 2017, 22:18

MeBigTime wrote:care to drop some names?
Shoot me a message BigTime. Some of the girls are gems and I know they are going to get harassed if I post their info publicly (I've been in the forums for a looong time). I've seen you around and know you aren't creepy haha... you know the "finessing" it takes when it comes to this haha.
subzero wrote:how do you get the girl to burp? :O
In all honesty, I've never really had trouble getting girls to burp for me- in real life or internet and I feel that's because I don't make it weird... I wait for the right time and then drop it... for example, she's talking about humor and things being funny and i'll enter and be like:

ME: know what's funny, gross, and kind of amazing at the same time haha? A cute girl that can burp"

Depending on how well the girl likes you- she will either oblige or shut it down. full disclosure- I'm a twenty-something, moderately attractive (I've been told LOL), in-shape grad student so I usually have a pic up with my Instagram and Snapchat which helps tenfold (I've come to find no pics= no deep interaction=no possibility of burps because let's be real- just as we are looking for attractive females, they are also looking for males).

This is just one method of MANY i've used but it all boils down to the person not drawing attention to themselves and being awkward- things like having a good pic, not being creepy, holding convo unrelated to burping and just not being a creep... hope this helps :computer1:

jingle

Post by jingle » 29 Jan 2017, 07:42

@embargo SPEAK ON IT! It really is that simple.