Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

The CAF/FBC thread

Any videos or threads that don't fit into the other forums.
User avatar
EstPalmOninha
Posts: 346
Joined: 08 Mar 2010, 03:23
Location: Brazil
Gender: Male - Male
Contact:

Re: The CAF/FBC thread

Post by EstPalmOninha » 26 Jan 2013, 13:48

I'll do it someday^^
Although I didn't made a black girls' collection, i actually made two Jenncole16's collections, you can check them here:

1-Jenncole16's Collection 1
2-Jenncole16's Collection 2
CAF/FBC Thread: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=2234
Playlists: Regular Editions-Special Editions
Featured Song: Red Burps

play123
Posts: 1
Joined: 08 Jun 2012, 20:09
Gender: Male - Male

Re: The CAF/FBC thread

Post by play123 » 21 Apr 2013, 21:09


User avatar
EstPalmOninha
Posts: 346
Joined: 08 Mar 2010, 03:23
Location: Brazil
Gender: Male - Male
Contact:

Re: The CAF/FBC thread

Post by EstPalmOninha » 27 Apr 2013, 16:11

Are you asking about the only one girl, or about the two girls?

The only girl deleted her channel.
The two girls are from "anaaluuiizaa" channel
CAF/FBC Thread: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=2234
Playlists: Regular Editions-Special Editions
Featured Song: Red Burps

stevie_burp
Posts: 160
Joined: 15 Oct 2012, 20:28
Gender: Male - Male

Re: The CAF/FBC thread

Post by stevie_burp » 17 Jan 2015, 23:21

Do you still have the video of the girl in the white at 0:43-47 in this video?: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aC_oGd_VYeY

thanks

User avatar
EstPalmOninha
Posts: 346
Joined: 08 Mar 2010, 03:23
Location: Brazil
Gender: Male - Male
Contact:

Re: The CAF/FBC thread

Post by EstPalmOninha » 20 Jan 2015, 21:04

CAF/FBC Thread: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=2234
Playlists: Regular Editions-Special Editions
Featured Song: Red Burps

User avatar
OrgXIII
Posts: 91
Joined: 08 Feb 2013, 02:33
Gender: Male - Male

Re: The CAF/FBC thread

Post by OrgXIII » 21 Jan 2015, 06:13

EstPalmOninha wrote:^^

Here's it:
http://mfi.re/watch/f5c77p8w29541v8/Burp[2].wmv
Thanks. I've also been looking for that video for a long time. Est, do you happen to remember either the name of that persons channel or the name of the video itself? Did she ever make more vids?

MeBigTime
Posts: 683
Joined: 13 Sep 2010, 19:31
Gender: Male - Male

Re: The CAF/FBC thread

Post by MeBigTime » 21 Jan 2015, 06:33

oh wow, we're asking for classics here?
For like 6 years I've been looking for the girls in the america bikini, is this my lucky day?

User avatar
EstPalmOninha
Posts: 346
Joined: 08 Mar 2010, 03:23
Location: Brazil
Gender: Male - Male
Contact:

Re: The CAF/FBC thread

Post by EstPalmOninha » 21 Jan 2015, 21:01

^

Yes, i retrieved that video, I got in 2009 as part of a compilation-like videos made by PotmanKweeds named "Best Belching Episode 2", the video is the 3rd, this video features the one that you are searching I believe, I added you on Mega right now and shared it, the file will be in "Retrieved Videos".
Don't forget to add me there if you want my mega is "raphaparola@hotmail.com"
OrgXIII wrote:Thanks. I've also been looking for that video for a long time. Est, do you happen to remember either the name of that persons channel or the name of the video itself? Did she ever make more vids?
You're welcome, and I replied your PM
CAF/FBC Thread: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=2234
Playlists: Regular Editions-Special Editions
Featured Song: Red Burps

MeBigTime
Posts: 683
Joined: 13 Sep 2010, 19:31
Gender: Male - Male

Re: The CAF/FBC thread

Post by MeBigTime » 22 Jan 2015, 05:37

EstPalmOninha wrote:^

Yes, i retrieved that video, I got in 2009 as part of a compilation-like videos made by PotmanKweeds named "Best Belching Episode 2", the video is the 3rd, this video features the one that you are searching I believe, I added you on Mega right now and shared it, the file will be in "Retrieved Videos".
Don't forget to add me there if you want my mega is "raphaparola@hotmail.com"
OrgXIII wrote:Thanks. I've also been looking for that video for a long time. Est, do you happen to remember either the name of that persons channel or the name of the video itself? Did she ever make more vids?
You're welcome, and I replied your PM
That'd be so amazing... in your retrieved videos folder, what am I looking for? thank you so much btw :ymblushing:

stevie_burp
Posts: 160
Joined: 15 Oct 2012, 20:28
Gender: Male - Male

Re: The CAF/FBC thread

Post by stevie_burp » 23 Jan 2015, 00:22

EstPalmOninha wrote:^^

Here's it:
http://mfi.re/watch/f5c77p8w29541v8/Burp[2].wmv
Thanks man, I'm new to mega, so how can I add you?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests