List of burps in the media

Any videos or threads that don't fit into the other forums.
born2run
Posts: 44
Joined: 28 Oct 2008, 02:02
Gender: Male - Male

Re: List of burps in the media

Post by born2run » 14 Oct 2018, 00:08

Also i think anna faith has a burp in her ig live she did last night. Im at work so i cant look through it at the moment, but i think it was towards the middle of the vid

hrothgar
Posts: 111
Joined: 19 May 2013, 12:40
Gender: Male - Male

Re: List of burps in the media

Post by hrothgar » 15 Oct 2018, 22:36



hrothgar
Posts: 111
Joined: 19 May 2013, 12:40
Gender: Male - Male

Re: List of burps in the media

Post by hrothgar » 18 Oct 2018, 14:22

Last edited by hrothgar on 18 Oct 2018, 20:46, edited 1 time in total.

CaptainLuffy
Posts: 10
Joined: 13 Jul 2018, 05:38
Gender: Male - Male

Re: List of burps in the media

Post by CaptainLuffy » 18 Oct 2018, 15:02

One of the Bella Twins burps in last night's new episode of Total Divas. Episode is entitled "Pink Hair Don't Care". I don't know where to find the episode online.

User avatar
GasGuru720
Posts: 42
Joined: 16 Jun 2015, 01:48
Gender: Male - Male

Re: List of burps in the media

Post by GasGuru720 » 18 Oct 2018, 15:37

CaptainLuffy wrote:
18 Oct 2018, 15:02
One of the Bella Twins burps in last night's new episode of Total Divas. Episode is entitled "Pink Hair Don't Care". I don't know where to find the episode online.
Here it is:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pTwT4F ... p=drivesdk

CaptainLuffy
Posts: 10
Joined: 13 Jul 2018, 05:38
Gender: Male - Male

Re: List of burps in the media

Post by CaptainLuffy » 18 Oct 2018, 18:19

GasGuru720 wrote:
18 Oct 2018, 15:37
CaptainLuffy wrote:
18 Oct 2018, 15:02
One of the Bella Twins burps in last night's new episode of Total Divas. Episode is entitled "Pink Hair Don't Care". I don't know where to find the episode online.
Here it is:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pTwT4F ... p=drivesdk
Sweet. Is it possible you could get this on YouTube? These Google files never work for me

User avatar
GasGuru720
Posts: 42
Joined: 16 Jun 2015, 01:48
Gender: Male - Male

Re: List of burps in the media

Post by GasGuru720 » 18 Oct 2018, 19:13

CaptainLuffy wrote:
18 Oct 2018, 18:19
GasGuru720 wrote:
18 Oct 2018, 15:37
CaptainLuffy wrote:
18 Oct 2018, 15:02
One of the Bella Twins burps in last night's new episode of Total Divas. Episode is entitled "Pink Hair Don't Care". I don't know where to find the episode online.
Here it is:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pTwT4F ... p=drivesdk
Sweet. Is it possible you could get this on YouTube? These Google files never work for me
https://youtu.be/oRE8OlwfTdw There you go just uploaded it.

invisibleman
Posts: 9
Joined: 16 Oct 2014, 20:32
Gender: Male - Male

Re: List of burps in the media

Post by invisibleman » 18 Oct 2018, 19:33


CaptainLuffy
Posts: 10
Joined: 13 Jul 2018, 05:38
Gender: Male - Male

Re: List of burps in the media

Post by CaptainLuffy » 18 Oct 2018, 20:48

GasGuru720 wrote:
18 Oct 2018, 19:13
CaptainLuffy wrote:
18 Oct 2018, 18:19
GasGuru720 wrote:
18 Oct 2018, 15:37
CaptainLuffy wrote:
18 Oct 2018, 15:02
One of the Bella Twins burps in last night's new episode of Total Divas. Episode is entitled "Pink Hair Don't Care". I don't know where to find the episode online.
Here it is:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pTwT4F ... p=drivesdk
Sweet. Is it possible you could get this on YouTube? These Google files never work for me
https://youtu.be/oRE8OlwfTdw There you go just uploaded it.
Appreciate that. I was surprised to hear this from her.

Post Reply