Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

List of burps in the media

Any videos or threads that don't fit into the other forums.
DerpyHooves

Re: List of burps in the media

Post by DerpyHooves » 03 May 2017, 13:56

LMF1992 wrote:
22 Apr 2017, 23:02
12veS wrote:
22 Apr 2017, 16:21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvaVWRiryUc 01:02-01:04 Sorry for posting this here, i don't know how to open a new thread. Does anyone have her vines? She burped in at least 4, but i couldn't find in your public onedrive collections. She is one of the bests.
Her name is Helena, and her vine username was "Helenaaa" last time I checked. But I guess she deleted her account...
There are at least 5 vines of her burping. There are quite a few videos that I want to upload to someone's public onedrive. I'll contact Ruffnek and check with him.
Any Luck?? :(

Herkh

Post by Herkh » 04 May 2017, 06:27

foxward

Post by foxward » 04 May 2017, 12:02

Fc burpcelona wrote:
03 May 2017, 13:34
foxward wrote:
03 May 2017, 12:45
^
I remember her. This is a short highlight reel of her burps that I first saw her in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74D2kZOOKuo
Yes I know about that video but with the exception of the first burp, they were definately not her best burps, I'm suprised they thought they were her best, laughable really she was like an animal in Pablo Escobar zoo
I agree. All of them were pretty weak.

Fc burpcelona

Post by Fc burpcelona » 04 May 2017, 13:06

foxward wrote:
04 May 2017, 12:02
Fc burpcelona wrote:
foxward wrote:
^
I remember her. This is a short highlight reel of her burps that I first saw her in

Yes I know about that video but with the exception of the first burp, they were definately not her best burps, I'm suprised they thought they were her best, laughable really she was like an animal in Pablo Escobar zoo
I'm hoping to find the actual clip of the burp that was number 1, that was hot and it was powerful and loud , love how she took her hand away from her mouth too do, in this series they had a belching contest for a task but all the burps were weak even jaynes, which makes me think she is one of those really good natural burpers but can't produce anything special on command. I'm desperate to see the ginamarie burps from big brother us as well omg, one in particular she had her feet on the table and burped, I mean what a pig lol

foxward

Post by foxward » 04 May 2017, 14:04

Fc burpcelona wrote:
04 May 2017, 13:06
foxward wrote:
Fc burpcelona wrote:
foxward wrote:
^

I'm hoping to find the actual clip of the burp that was number 1, that was hot and it was powerful and loud , love how she took her hand away from her mouth too do, in this series they had a belching contest for a task but all the burps were weak even jaynes, which makes me think she is one of those really good natural burpers but can't produce anything special on command. I'm desperate to see the ginamarie burps from big brother us as well omg, one in particular she had her feet on the table and burped, I mean what a pig lol
Yeah the top number was pretty brassy. I like that it kind of sounds like she said the word burp as well. I saw a snippet of that burp contest I wonder if it was because she was drinking something and had limited time that affected her. I had to search who ginamarie is btw. I don't watch the show other than the burp clips online. Is she quite gassy is she? Just a sidenote. I have no idea what episode, country, season or the name of the contestant was ( not going too well so far is it lol) but in the clip she's a tall girl, bit of a tomboy what I gathered, with dark hair held back with a green headband and she's sculling a beer from a yard glass and rips loud juicy wet one in front of everyone. Does that ring any bells?

MackZack

Post by MackZack » 04 May 2017, 15:06

12veS wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvaVWRiryUc 01:02-01:04 Sorry for posting this here, i don't know how to open a new thread. Does anyone have her vines? She burped in at least 4, but i couldn't find in your public onedrive collections. She is one of the bests.
Does anyone know who the chick is at :36? She has a LOUD ASS belch.

Fc burpcelona

Post by Fc burpcelona » 04 May 2017, 16:22

foxward wrote:
04 May 2017, 14:04
Fc burpcelona wrote:
04 May 2017, 13:06
foxward wrote:
Fc burpcelona wrote:
foxward wrote:
^

Yeah the top number was pretty brassy. I like that it kind of sounds like she said the word burp as well. I saw a snippet of that burp contest I wonder if it was because she was drinking something and had limited time that affected her. I had to search who ginamarie is btw. I don't watch the show other than the burp clips online. Is she quite gassy is she? Just a sidenote. I have no idea what episode, country, season or the name of the contestant was ( not going too well so far is it lol) but in the clip she's a tall girl, bit of a tomboy what I gathered, with dark hair held back with a green headband and she's sculling a beer from a yard glass and rips loud juicy wet one in front of everyone. Does that ring any bells?
Yeah it was a nice burp, yeah ginamarie was pretty well known for her belching and she was quite an attractive girl as well, if you search her on this forum there a lot of stuff, but sadly all the videos don't seem to be around anymore, but I think someone must have them. Also if you search her on Google with maybe big brother and burp there will probably be info on her burping frequently. As for the tomboy girl I have no idea, big brother is global thing so it could be anyone lol. But reality shows usually always have one resident burper

Fc burpcelona

Post by Fc burpcelona » 04 May 2017, 16:27

Silmaril wrote:
04 May 2017, 15:06
12veS wrote:
Does anyone know who the chick is at :36? She has a LOUD ASS belch.
https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21A ... BF6A214879

That would be this girl, this is all the videos she has, only vines, it was a really deep loud sexy burp that one, lovely echo, nice shock factor is someone happened to be walking nearby lol, I spilt some juice to that burp once when I was bored

LMF1992

Post by LMF1992 » 05 May 2017, 01:28

DerpyHooves wrote:
03 May 2017, 13:56
LMF1992 wrote:
12veS wrote:
Her name is Helena, and her vine username was "Helenaaa" last time I checked. But I guess she deleted her account...
There are at least 5 vines of her burping. There are quite a few videos that I want to upload to someone's public onedrive. I'll contact Ruffnek and check with him.
Sorry about the late response. Just send to Ruff some videos, including "Helenaaa" and "Karlie Dolan" vines, that someone wanted as well.

Cheers

justin99000

Post by justin99000 » 05 May 2017, 02:42

DerpyHooves wrote:
03 May 2017, 13:56
LMF1992 wrote:
12veS wrote:
I actually haven't seen ruffneck or seen him update his stuff since December, I hope he is alright
Writer, Photographer, Gamer, Video Game Designer (newbie), guitar and piano player.