Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Video Website List

Any videos or threads that don't fit into the other forums.
tnx_404
Administrator

Re: Video Website List

Post by tnx_404 » 21 Oct 2008, 22:12

Silmaril wrote:In German it's ruplser.

On youtube, German girls have the nastiest, gassiest burps sometimes. O_O
Almost,the german word for burp is either "rülps" or "rülpser".
Other words to try are rülpsen (to burp),rülpst (burps),rülpste/gerülpst (burped) and rülpserin (like a female version of "burper")

As for japanese,it's true that the word is "geppu" but it's likely that you'll get more results if you use the hiragana version げっぷ. There is also a kanji version of it 噫気 but I'm not too sure if this is used very often.
Korean has the following words: 트림 which seems to describe a burp in itself and 트림하다 which seems to refer to the act of burping,but I'm not very sure about this,the only thing I know is that it is somehow related to burping because i found the korean video in the "strange request" thread with the first word (트림).

slugbait

Post by slugbait » 22 Oct 2008, 04:24

Actually, you spelled the German word wrong, I believe.
It's rulpsen but really should be rülpsen or ruelpsen since the umlaut is on the "U" (aka ü).
Hope this helps!
There's also some variations that work as well, but I can't quite remember them at the moment.

GIRLS BURP

Post by GIRLS BURP » 25 Oct 2008, 18:25

Check my site for the best burps:

girlsburp.blogspot.com

fred11930

Post by fred11930 » 25 Oct 2008, 18:38

Nice site
Nothing better than burping women!!!

BurpingGoddess

Post by BurpingGoddess » 26 Oct 2008, 08:16

marstemptation wrote:you made a mistake
I am french to burp in french is "roter" and a burp or a belch is "rot" not "rote"
also it's boring because if I understood "rot" is an english word overused and you have 10 000 videos per days that come from the english or german youtubers...
thus, it's hard to find the french videos...

Anyway french people are not good burpers We are not piggy as pretty american girls that let out huge and awesome burp as soon as they are 14 or 15
(for our great pleasure)

Marstemptation
Well excuser moi.. I'm a french canadian and I can do VERY well in burping.. pense avant de dire quelque chose. :)
To burp or not to burp.. That is the question! -BurpingGoddess

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 26 Oct 2008, 09:54

BurpingGoddess wrote:
marstemptation wrote:you made a mistake
I am french to burp in french is "roter" and a burp or a belch is "rot" not "rote"
also it's boring because if I understood "rot" is an english word overused and you have 10 000 videos per days that come from the english or german youtubers...
thus, it's hard to find the french videos...

Anyway french people are not good burpers We are not piggy as pretty american girls that let out huge and awesome burp as soon as they are 14 or 15
(for our great pleasure)

Marstemptation
Well excuser moi.. I'm a french canadian and I can do VERY well in burping.. pense avant de dire quelque chose. :)
Do you speak French as your everyday language? When did you learn english? I wish I knew a second language :( lol Languages interest me so much.
Forever in search of the perfect burp.... BURPVANA

fred11930

Post by fred11930 » 27 Oct 2008, 00:48

You want learn portuguese?
Nothing better than burping women!!!

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 27 Oct 2008, 18:35

fred11930 wrote:You want learn portuguese?
Haha I wish my brain had the capacity to learn another language, I think for me to learn another language I would have to be part of the society everyday and hear everyday things over and over.

vergalha008

Post by vergalha008 » 28 Oct 2008, 00:51

Omnius wrote:
Haha I wish my brain had the capacity to learn another language, I think for me to learn another language I would have to be part of the society everyday and hear everyday things over and over.
I hear a lot of English speakers saying that, but I think it's all a matter of need. We, who don't have English as our primary language, we just have to learn English, mainly because of work, carrier, etc. Maybe you just lack the motivation, as your language is the current universal language of our age, so you don't really need to learn any other language to communicate to most people in the world. I'm sure if you really needed it, you would learn a second language.

PS: I know there are plenty of English native speakers who have to learn a second language, so I'm just saying this as a general perspective.
Kik/Skype/Telegram/Twitter: vergalha008

Omnius

Post by Omnius » 28 Oct 2008, 18:35

vergalha008 wrote:
Omnius wrote:
I hear a lot of English speakers saying that, but I think it's all a matter of need. We, who don't have English as our primary language, we just have to learn English, mainly because of work, carrier, etc. Maybe you just lack the motivation, as your language is the current universal language of our age, so you don't really need to learn any other language to communicate to most people in the world. I'm sure if you really needed it, you would learn a second language.

PS: I know there are plenty of English native speakers who have to learn a second language, so I'm just saying this as a general perspective.
Yes what you are saying is very correct, it does come down to a matter of need for some people. I really want to travel over seas and maybe...who knows I may even end up staying over there, getting a career there and then I will have to learn another language. I think it would be a lot easier to learn the language if you were amongst the population who spoke it, as it would be nearly a necessity.