Just a quick message. Your profile may say "male" right now. You can change that to female or make it unspecified. The software oddly puts it on male for default. Go to the upper right corner and click your name and then click User Control Panel. On that screen, click the profile tab and it should be the first option to change. You should see male, female, and none specified. Thanks!

Daddy's Girls

Any videos or threads that don't fit into the other forums.
mooglepies

Daddy's Girls

Post by mooglepies » 28 Sep 2018, 18:08

So... They've been underage this whole time right? And we're just all okay with that? I've checked their instagram and one of them just turned 18 last month and the other one seemed to turn 18 in February. They've talked about being in high school in their videos. Unless they just posted those birthday party pics waaaay after the fact, they've been underage for the majority of their videos and they've been featured in many different compilations and I can't remember any time this has been brought up.

I've been on this forum for a pretty long time and I've seen people take underage content more seriously over the years, which is great, but I still think there's a kinda gross lax attitude to girls that are 16 and 17 on here. I see obviously underage girls featured in compilation videos regularly and it makes me pretty uncomfortable. We all try to make sure that this forum and our community always is respectful and ethical and like I said, I think we do for the most part. We always talk about ways that we can stop inappropriate comments, we do our best to support content creators, lots of different things. But I think this is a pretty serious blight that isn't doing us any favors.

Milla10

Re: Daddy's Girls

Post by Milla10 » 28 Sep 2018, 19:56

I think it's because a lot of our users are actually under 18 themselves. I think if you're under 18 then it's okay to watch their videos, but if you're older than 18 you should shy away from underage girls. As for creepy comments, I don't really think it's okay to leave creepy comments on any videos, regardless of age. But yeah, It's especially unsettling to see a perverted comment on a girl's video when she's clearly underage. This isn't the first time we've gotten into this on the forums though. It's a tricky subject matter.

Cheeky FIFA

Post by Cheeky FIFA » 28 Sep 2018, 21:30

For me personally 16/17 isnt as bad simply due to the fact that where I live 16 is the legal age. But I also feel kinda weird about getting off to someone under 18 simply due to the fact most 16-18 are still in school and thats just weird for me.

mooglepies

Post by mooglepies » 30 Sep 2018, 16:02

Regardless of the age of the users, shouldn't we not allow that content at all?

GXComical

Post by GXComical » 30 Sep 2018, 16:11

Well if you're going by that logic then we'd have to remove numerous different videos. A lot of the girls including Menina Arroto were 15 when they uploaded their first vids. So those older ones, & these newer ones by DG would be the same in your eyes.

SpasticSpecter154

Post by SpasticSpecter154 » 30 Sep 2018, 17:35

GXComical wrote:
30 Sep 2018, 16:11
Well if you're going by that logic then we'd have to remove numerous different videos. A lot of the girls including Menina Arroto were 15 when they uploaded their first vids. So those older ones, & these newer ones by DG would be the same in your eyes.
So be it.

mooglepies

Post by mooglepies » 01 Oct 2018, 03:38

Deleting videos with minors on a forum dedicated to fetish content? That sounds like a great idea.

SpasticSpecter154

Post by SpasticSpecter154 » 01 Oct 2018, 05:52

How hard could it be to keep a community accountable? If these videos are organized, whenever an offending profile becomes known, just manage it. Whatever they choose to put out there is up to them, but what you do with these resources is what will reflect on the community. One of our own talked about the burden of "fact checking" their catalogue, but how hard could it be, honestly? Just give it a once over and that's all you'll ever have to do.

If you say it's too much work because you've got too much content, that reflects more poorly on you than anything. You've got so much more than you could ever need yet you hold onto all of it as though it were something to be proud of.

But maybe that's just me because I've only got one folder for all my "content" and it's quite small; with the number of files only going into the double digits.

EDIT: Oh heck, not even that much! A whole nine (9) files that amounts to 176 megabytes.

kimblemania

Post by kimblemania » 01 Oct 2018, 11:48

On board with this.

I think membership on this site should be 18+ as it's fetish based.

Was pretty stunned to find out recently cara frad has only just turned 18. Her content has been around way too long for that to be ok.
Call me John.

dittodood

Post by dittodood » 01 Oct 2018, 17:51

kimblemania wrote:
01 Oct 2018, 11:48
On board with this.

I think membership on this site should be 18+ as it's fetish based.

Was pretty stunned to find out recently cara frad has only just turned 18. Her content has been around way too long for that to be ok.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!? She JUST turned 18?? I'm beyond shocked, wow.
I don't mind my videos being used in comps or put on onedrives, that's fine. I just ask to not have them publicly reposted. I made them unlisted for a reason. That is all! :)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... lymer=true
My Vids and Comps playlists